• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

h0tte.jpg

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well done, Ted
54546-Cheers-Toast-gif-OLQT.gif

I think the funniest part of this exchange is that Hannity invites viewers to call him on his "Hannity Hotline" and tells them to "be as nasty as you want to be because he can take it" yet he continues to interrupt Ted Koppel showing that he really can't take it.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find this especially fucked up because my lil ole workplace just went through a facility audit for security/ compliance and keeping a visitor log is mandatory shit for us ... AND THE PRESIDENT. OF. THE. UNITED. STATES. is not being made to keep one ???????? :L (i wanna fill this entire post with facepalms!!!)

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington (CNN) President Donald Trump will sign a sweeping executive order Tuesday at the Environmental Protection Agency, which looks to curb the federal government's enforcement of climate regulations by putting American jobs above addressing climate change.

The order represents a clear difference between how Trump and former President Barack Obama view the role the United States plays in combating climate change, and dramatically alters the government's approach to rising sea levels and temperatures -- two impacts of climate change.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington (CNN) President Donald Trump will sign a sweeping executive order Tuesday at the Environmental Protection Agency, which looks to curb the federal government's enforcement of climate regulations by putting American jobs above addressing climate change.

The order represents a clear difference between how Trump and former President Barack Obama view the role the United States plays in combating climate change, and dramatically alters the government's approach to rising sea levels and temperatures -- two impacts of climate change.

I think the key word here is sweeping as in sweeping the issue of climate change under the rug :noidea:

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what gets me? Once upon a time a network like CNN would bar someone like this from ever returning after spewing something as blatantly stupid as this.

They'll probably give this idiot her own show in a month.

yup ... you could basically say its fairy tale land now at CNN

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what gets me? Once upon a time a network like CNN would bar someone like this from ever returning after spewing something as blatantly stupid as this.

They'll probably give this idiot her own show in a month.

We got the bubble-headed-bleach-blond
Who comes on at five
She can tell you 'bout the plane crash
with a gleam in her eye
It's interesting when people die
Give us dirty laundry

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought he would throw out the first pitch for the Reds! Get it? Hilarious!

Oh the good times we have here.

Would it be a surprise if that pitch was way to the right of home plate, comeds?

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yup ... you could basically say its fairy tale land now at CNN

Lmao I was watching that this morning and I kept thinking where the hell do I know this generic white Republican guy from?? Now I know.

/Guess it's partially my fault for having such a short-term memory when it comes to this shit.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And the kicker? The reason he did it (Propping up a dead industry) will not actually be helped by it.

Trump’s Executive Order Won’t Save Coal Mining Jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.