• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
9zz67k481w011.jpg

I've seen bigger crowds waiting to meet Dave Coulier.

Cut it out.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“We do not cause cases of racism but may cause cases of uncontrollable bowel movements”

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to defend Roseanne, but it's difficult to distinguish the racism that gets you fired from the racism that gets you elected President of the United States.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to defend Roseanne, but it's difficult to distinguish the racism that gets you fired from the racism that gets you elected President of the United States.

What a wonderful world it would be if we could hold elected officials to the same standard as we hold comedians, TV Stars and Access Hollywood hosts.

And it would also would be wonderful if we had a president who didn't think he was a comedian, TV star or Access Hollywood host.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeeaaaahhhh...

That or Donald Trump's race has not been historically compared to primates as a racial insult and that Bill Maher's joke is about his fake tan, not his literal skin color (only the chemicals topically applied) . But sure... you go on believing its a conspiracy against conservatives.

Also, Charlie Kirk's Twitter feed describes him as a "proud capitalist." But he apparently doesn't like the free market decisions of two different companies who can choose to hire or fire whomever they feel is in their best financial interest.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say, I don't mind the show getting canned but pulling all re-runs I'm not a fan of. Those are royalty payments to the rest of the cast as well as the fact it feels too 1984ish. They said/did something bad, let's erase their history.

Idiotic in this day and age to say something like that, feel bad for the cast.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say, I don't mind the show getting canned but pulling all re-runs I'm not a fan of. Those are royalty payments to the rest of the cast as well as the fact it feels too 1984ish. They said/did something bad, let's erase their history.

Idiotic in this day and age to say something like that, feel bad for the cast.

I feel bad for the supporting crew as well (writers, camera people, key/dolly grip, boom operators), those people were working on a highly rated show and all of a sudden are out of work.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeeaaaahhhh...

That or Donald Trump's race has not been historically compared to primates as a racial insult and that Bill Maher's joke is about his fake tan, not his literal skin color (only the chemicals topically applied) . But sure... you go on believing its a conspiracy against conservatives.

Also, Charlie Kirk's Twitter feed describes him as a "proud capitalist." But he apparently doesn't like the free market decisions of two different companies who can choose to hire or fire whomever they feel is in their best financial interest.

jhtbrzv5_101nuut_11wp003.png

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel bad for the supporting crew as well (writers, camera people, key/dolly grip, boom operators), those people were working on a highly rated show and all of a sudden are out of work.

at the same time, they all decided to work with Rosanne on this new project and quite a few of them had already worked with her before and knew what she was all about ... so ????

its kinda like feeling bad for someone who voted for Trump that has now lost his/her job ... feel bad for you but you hitched your wagon to someone who was a known con man if not racist :2cents:

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at the same time, they all decided to work with Rosanne on this new project and quite a few of them had already worked with her before and knew what she was all about ... so ????

its kinda like feeling bad for someone who voted for Trump that has now lost his/her job ... feel bad for you but you hitched your wagon to someone who was a known con man if not racist :2cents:

Yeah, that's a fair point. At the same time, if you're John Goodman or Laurie Metcalf, you're probably doing okay financially. The production crew staff I was referring to are the ones that are scrambling to find new employment today.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit he's on a roll.

sfyf7ifmyz011.png

Mark my words, Judge Judy will be Attorney General next.

Status
Not open for further replies.