• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he was going to be so obviously dishonest, the least he could have done was get a little deep-end creative and say he occasionally gets possessed by the racist ghost of a racist lawyer who committed racist suicide in his building or something.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he was going to be so obviously dishonest, the least he could have done was get a little deep-end creative and say he occasionally gets possessed by the racist ghost of a racist lawyer who committed racist suicide in his building or something.
Yeah, the way Matlock ended still haunts me too.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kgyIpbC.gif

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aww cute, I just checked my 8th grade yearbook and in the 'what I want to be when I grow up' section I put 'Crisis actor'.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God damned Ukrainians, right 43?

Donald Trump's personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, received a secret payment of at least $400,000 (£300,000) to fix talks between the Ukrainian president and President Trump, according to sources in Kiev close to those involved.

The payment was arranged by intermediaries acting for Ukraine's leader, Petro Poroshenko, the sources said, though Mr Cohen was not registered as a representative of Ukraine as required by US law.

Mr Cohen denies the allegation.

The meeting at the White House was last June. Shortly after the Ukrainian president returned home, his country's anti-corruption agency stopped its investigation into Trump's former campaign manager, Paul Manafort.

Ukraine 'paid Trump lawyer for talks'

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aww cute, I just checked my 8th grade yearbook and in the 'what I want to be when I grow up' section I put 'Crisis actor'.

This inspired me to look. Mine was "ritalin addicted lone wolf"

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I read this and thought "I feel like the auto industry has done pretty well in recent years." Bailouts from Bush/Obama, improvements from American auto makers, more foreign companies using American auto workers, etc.

Yup. From 2009 to 2016, US auto manufacturing jobs grew by 55%.

Invent narrative. Come up with policy that marginally addresses that issue. Allow stupid people to believe it. Claim victory whether success is achieved or not.

The Trump playbook. It gets us nowhere.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U.S. President Donald Trump is taking aim at Canada, calling his neighbour to the north "very difficult to deal with" and "very spoiled."

Speaking with reporters Wednesday, Trump levelled the same accusations against Mexico, in regards to the ongoing NAFTA negotiations.

"They have been taking advantage of the United States for a long time. I am not happy with their requests," Trump said of the two countries.

"But I will tell you in the end we win, we will win and we’ll win big," Trump said.

Trump calls Canada 'very spoiled,' 'difficult to deal with' on NAFTA

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U.S. President Donald Trump is taking aim at Canada, calling his neighbour to the north "very difficult to deal with" and "very spoiled."

Speaking with reporters Wednesday, Trump levelled the same accusations against Mexico, in regards to the ongoing NAFTA negotiations.

"They have been taking advantage of the United States for a long time. I am not happy with their requests," Trump said of the two countries.

"But I will tell you in the end we win, we will win and we’ll win big," Trump said.

I feel like he is talking about jstewismybastardson specifically.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I assume this is another case of Trump not realizing we can "win" without someone else losing in these negotiations. Because that seems to be how he feels about everything.

Which makes me wonder if he knows the definition of "negotiation."

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I assume this is another case of Trump not realizing we can "win" without someone else losing in these negotiations. Because that seems to be how he feels about everything.

Which makes me wonder if he knows the definition of "negotiation."

It's not enough to win, you have to humiliate. You can't find any redeeming qualities in an opponent or anything the opponent stands for, you have to dehumanize them and all who support them. It comes from that whole tiny hands tiny... you know... thing.

Giving credit and finding mutual respect are for weak pansies. Real Alphas know how to WIN.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Time for Trudeau to grow a set and respond with some vinegar. Just tweet out this map:

5a0a1a8e35876ea2008b5c38-640-427.png

Status
Not open for further replies.