• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it would really be something if his ultimate downfall was pissing russian hookers.

after all the things that should have...

I am not holding my breath that this will damage him in any way.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's something for us to chew up a bit:

Worst highway bottlenecks, according to CAA - 680 NEWS

I can't speak to most of the out of town ones, but,

1) I can't believe the top of the DVP is only second, although that stretch of 401 is the dumbest lane system on earth (goes from 14 lanes to 8 lanes back to 12 lanes) and is pretty rough at most times of day, even on weekends. The top of the DVP is even worse, though - 6 lanes from the 404 merge into 3.

2) Los Angeles looks like hell to drive in.

3) I'm surprised the Hudson tunnel portals on each side aren't tops. Especially on the Manhattan side, that is some of the most disorganised shit I've ever seen.
If you've never been there, you have no idea. I've never seen anything like it.

The authors could have saved time and just put LA - all of it - at #1 on the list and moved on.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you've never been there, you have no idea. I've never seen anything like it.

The authors could have saved time and just put LA - all of it - at #1 on the list and moved on.
I've heard their freeway traffic is disgusting but our in-town roads are worse, which I believe because our streets are narrow and confusing and have large, slow-moving, impassable transit vehicles on them to boot.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Birth Certificate, Kenyan Muslim, Child Sex Pizza Restaurant, Clintons have people killed.

Not as much fun when it's happening to you, is it Donny?

I personally hope the name the media adopts for this is "GoldenGate".

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*gasp*

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Methinks that if these fake news stories keep up, Trump will have given himself a heart attack before inauguration.

Oh, and regarding living in Nazi Germany...yes, we are. And you're the leader.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1) I can't believe the top of the DVP is only second, although that stretch of 401 is the dumbest lane system on earth (goes from 14 lanes to 8 lanes back to 12 lanes) and is pretty rough at most times of day, even on weekends. The top of the DVP is even worse, though - 6 lanes from the 404 merge into 3.

3) I'm surprised the Hudson tunnel portals on each side aren't tops. Especially on the Manhattan side, that is some of the most disorganised shit I've ever seen.

3 of the 4 vancouver "highway" bottlenecks arent really highways :think: sure technically they are part of highway 99 and 1A ... but I dont usually consider a road a highway when it has stop lights on it at every intersection :noidea:

every part of my trip to LA last year i considered myself lucky to not have to drive THAT every day

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 of the 4 vancouver "highway" bottlenecks arent really highways :think: sure technically they are part of highway 99 and 1A ... but I dont usually consider a road a highway when it has stop lights on it at every intersection :noidea:

every part of my trip to LA last year i considered myself lucky to not have to drive THAT every day
I figured as much. Black Creek Dr. isn't a highway between the two streets they mention, either - including those intersections there are 4 fully-signalled intersections in that span, although I understand what they're referring to because it does bunch up like crazy at Weston.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

*gasp*

giphy.gif

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just have to say that I don't mind what's happened to the stock market since November 9th of last year.

got any pharma stocks in your portfolio as of right now? :gaah:

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:dhd:

loW46yj.gif

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This gave me so much anxiety.

Don't go to Africa then. This is supposedly from Ethiopia but I've seen similar in Western Africa. I had a driver so I'm not sure if that made my anxiety worse or better but it's nerve racking to say the least. You get fatigued though and it doesn't bother you after a week or so. You just accept your fate.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't go to Africa then. This is supposedly from Ethiopia but I've seen similar in Western Africa. I had a driver so I'm not sure if that made my anxiety worse or better but it's nerve racking to say the least. You get fatigued though and it doesn't bother you after a week or so. You just accept your fate.
Vietnam was easily the most insane I've ever seen. We used to fight over who'd get to sit in the backseat of the taxi so you couldn't see out the windshield so easily. It was fucking terrifying.

Status
Not open for further replies.