• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SEC isn't very good, Clemson lost, UGA?

GamingGator

GG fools
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last time I checked, UF's titles were nil in the conversation as to who plays in the Natty this year. Was I wrong?

Should we always pit the teams with the most BCS Nattys in the title game every year? Your argument is stupid.

Go polish your trophies AFTER you figure out how to solve the enigma that is your offense, then come back and talk to us.

lol, i knew you trolls would skip over the question. well done.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @ whoever said the big 12 is in the conversation with the SEC as best conference.

Ole Miss beat a 3-0 Big 12 team by 3 touchdowns on the road. Ole Miss is probably the 5th best team in the SEC West.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ah, didn't know you knew better than the professionals. nice try

Professionals? Please stop your idiocy. These professionals are always right in your mind?

I think that I follow CFB better than most all of the pollsters. It's not difficult to do since most of them just vote for who they like anyway. The fact that they vote haphazardly proves this.

Georgia, a Top 5 team, now has 3 losses with one of them to an ACC team, Missouri and Vandy? :laugh3:

You can depend on them to tell you who is the best but I shall reserve judgement for myself, thank you.

GamingGator

GG fools
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Professionals? Please stop your idiocy. These professionals are always right in your mind?

I think that I follow CFB better than most all of the pollsters. It's not difficult to do since most of them just vote for who they like anyway. The fact that they vote haphazardly proves this.

Georgia, a Top 5 team, now has 3 losses with one of them to an ACC team, Missouri and Vandy? :laugh3:

You can depend on them to tell you who is the best but I shall reserve judgement for myself, thank you.

and im done. have fun trollin

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and im done. have fun trollin

:laugh3::laugh3: at a guy who makes arguments based only from the polls and is convinced by the pollsters that they know more about CFB than everybody else does.

It is ridiculous to count on the polls. According to them, both UGA and UF should be undefeated at this point in the season. Oops.

I'm done with you, too. Come back when you've got some FACTS that back up your claims.

brin3535

moose twit!
Hoopla Cash
$ 955.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Half wit team? What the fuck are you even talking about?

GamingGator

GG fools
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3::laugh3: at a guy who makes arguments based only from the polls and is convinced by the pollsters that they know more about CFB than everybody else does.

It is ridiculous to count on the polls. According to them, both UGA and UF should be undefeated at this point in the season. Oops.

I'm done with you, too. Come back when you've got some FACTS that back up your claims.

FACT - polls are created by professional coaches and professional sports writers.

FACT- you are neither of those things.

im done once again. troll on

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, i knew you trolls would skip over the question. well done.

Your question has no relevance to this conversation and was a bad attempt to change the subject. Next.

GamingGator

GG fools
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your question has no relevance to this conversation and was a bad attempt to change the subject. Next.

how? the topic is about a conference not a team. youre digging yourself a hole here.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Half wit team? What the fuck are you even talking about?

Sorry about that, I actually do like Missouri and they are looking very good this year. But I felt it was necessary to say that to SEC bandwagoners because that is how they think. They give no credence to a former Big 12 team that has no conference titles recently or no Nattys. Before you beat UGA and UF I feel sure the SEC fans thought that you sucked because that is how they think. Sorry if I offended you.

Missouri has indeed jumped into a conference of snakes. Good luck, I wish Mizzou the best.

Last edited by a moderator:

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how? the topic is about a conference not a team. youre digging yourself a hole here.

I had thought you were "done." I guess not.

Which question that you asked are you referring to? I think I am misunderstanding which question you are talking about.

GamingGator

GG fools
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had thought you were "done." I guess not.

Which question that you asked are you referring to? I think I am misunderstanding which question you are talking about.

i also thought you were done.

i asked if this topic was about a conference or a certain team.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it's about both, actually. The SEC, Clemson and UGA are mentioned in the title and my OP goes into detail about other teams and other conferences as well.

Got to go now. But

"I'll be back" as Arnold would say. LOL

GamingGator

GG fools
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SEC isn't very good.... but please don't discuss your conference as a whole

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First paragraph:
No, one week of upsets only confirms everyone outside of the SEC's suspicions. Last week how many SEC teams were ranked?

Really. Everyone? You are speaking for everyone? Except the pollsters, of course, because they don't appear to agree with "everyone."

Missouri was ranked at #25 and UGA was ranked at #12 or 14, I'm not sure. UGA got blasted by Mizzou and lost to Vandy. If that doesn't tell you how inaccurate the rankings are, frankly, I don't know what will.
Usually you are a fairly reasonable and I think you are a smart guy. That's what makes me wonder why you are almost being disingenuous here. It's obvious to "everyone" why UGa was ranked where they were in the first 4 weeks, and it is obvious why they have lost 2 in a row and are now out of the rankings. Decimating injuries. Yet, you act as if the pollsters were stupid to have ranked them where they were. That's just ignoring obvious facts to support your argument. You can't reasonably argue otherwise.

Second paragraph:
I never thought Maryland was any good, your hapless intelligent pollsters had thought that they were, though. Another SNAFU in the polls. That's nothing new.
If you can't clearly see that football in the ACC has improved over last year, what games are you watching? I have to doubt that you know what you're talking about if you honest think the ACC hasn't improved. Can't you tell just by watching the games? If not you need to just drop it. If you need stats and other kinds of proof they can be provided for you but you shouldn't need any of that. And you are the only one on here I see questioning it, anyway.
I see that FSU and Clemson are good. Miami might be, but on one hand you slam Florida and then on the other try to use Miami's win over UF to prove they are good. Meanwhile, they barely won against a horrible UNC. Syracuse, Wake, BC, Virginia, Duke, NC State are all terrible. So, no, it isn't obvious to "everyone" that the ACC is suddenly a powerhouse conference. I am not sure who you think on these boards is talking up the ACC, but I haven't seen it. FSU ... they are the real deal ... could be the best team in the country. Even after last night, I think Clemson is a very good team. I am not sure about Miami ... let's see what they do against FSU and VaTech. VaTech is better than we thought at the beginning of the year. But, beyond that, who are you talking about that's any good? Seriously, I'd love to know.

Third paragraph:
You ignore the fact that I have always said that I am a fan of all of the ACC teams, even Duke and Wake. I am admitted ACC bandwagoner and proud of it. Furthermore, I already admitted that UNC sucks. What more do you want?
I don't ignore it at all ... I've always kind of respected it. But, here you are ... an admitted ACC bandwagoner, whose team admittedly sucks, who is admittedly sucking the hind tit of his conference leaders, criticizing others who do the same thing. Yeah, that isn't hypocritical or anything.