• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SEC isn't very good, Clemson lost, UGA?

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UGA lost to Vanderbilt.

UF lost to Missouri. You know that half wit Big 12 team you guys took just to get back to 14 teams?

SC lost to Tennessee.

LSU lost to Ole Miss.

SEC dominance is officially over so get over it, already, SEC bandwagoners. The whole conference can't take credit for Alabama and Missouri's (cough) dominance of the league.

I do believe the SEC as a whole is starting to suck.

I'm sure glad the ACC is rising. And that isn't something questionable, it is really happening.

Cuse needs to learn to defend the triple.

Louisville found out that UCF can play some football and O'Leary is a tough Irishman to deal with. The hard way.

Houston finally played a decent opponent and lost. No surprise there.

UConn has totally been nuked.

Northwestern is still not a good team.

Colorado is 3-3. Maybe slowly building back up from the ashes?

Michigan struggled with Indy until the fourth quarter. Can you see another Outback Bowl for UM? At least with the SEC being down UM may just beat them again in a bowl game.

Iowa played tough but OSU still pulled away.

Maryland stomped by Wake? The Big 10 and perhaps better days await the Terps. You guys can have them. Thanks for opening up a spot for us for Louisville. We will forever be grateful to the Big 10 for that.

Auburn whipped Johnny Football and injured the poor fella. They make some tough football players in Alabama and Georgia high schools. TAM finds this out again and bites the dust.

UW came off the blocks strong but got kicked back to the curb by ASU.

Old Dominion scored 24 pts against Pitt and is proving that they are not the run-of-the-mill Sun Belt team. Not a bad club for its first year in FBS. They only need 2 more wins to be bowl eligible. Kudos to the Monarchs.

Jury still out on Baylor. I'll wait until they play somebody with a pulse before I put them in the Top 15. I see at least 2 losses in their future.

LSU fans are singing the blues of the agony of defeat again. They are no longer the team in the SEC that everyone fears.

FSU made a big statement last night against Clemson. Top 3 team for sure, maybe Top 2.

Illinois still sucks.

Boise State picks up another win and is in the process of reclaiming the MWC title but the jury is still out on them.

Zona is trying to keep their South Division hopes alive.

Oregon still dominant, Cal is confirmed as terrible, and Fresno State keeps right on rolling.

And before anyone says it, I already know that UNC sucks. Bad. Yeah, I know.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hvwe28.jpg.gif

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agreeable with all your statements except for Colorado. Still POS. They beat Charleston Southern, Colorado State and another FCS school to get to 3 wins. They are terrible.

GamingGator

GG fools
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
same topic, different year. when people continue to make topics about you you know you're still on top.

is the sec down this year? yes. are we being replaced as #1? lol, no.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agreeable with all your statements except for Colorado. Still POS. They beat Charleston Southern, Colorado State and another FCS school to get to 3 wins. They are terrible.

How in the hell did they get Richardson?

That guy is legit.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
same topic, different year. when people continue to make topics about you you know you're still on top.

What's this "we" shit? Florida isn't ranked #1, are they?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You >>> :bj: <<< SEC

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my bad, i thought this topic was about a conference not a team. oh wait, it is :L

Which shouldn't be spoken of by a Gator. We = Alabama, not Florida. Team SEC! I guess I'll be all "Team PAC-12" from now on. :L

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's this "we" shit? Florida isn't ranked #1, are they?

they still have more BCS titles than the entire pac-12 combined. then again, so does tennessee.

also, lol at the SEC being down because of the 5 upsets. last week, it was a top heavy league with crappy teams in the middle and bottom. but then when the SEC shows just how much depth there is in the conference, the whole conference is weak. yeah, okay.

what conference is better? the pac-12? find me an SEC team that lost to an FCS squad and is now 4-0 in conference play and i'll listen.

GamingGator

GG fools
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which shouldn't be spoken of by a Gator. We = Alabama, not Florida. Team SEC! I guess I'll be all "Team PAC-12" from now on. :L

so is this topic about a certain team or a conference as a whole? you need to just stop

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You think Alabama is hands down the best team in the nation? I don't.

You, as a UF fan, are going to ride on Bama's coat tails yet again? Please.

For the first time since I can remember the UGA-UF game means nothing in the SEC East standings. Enjoy your game just for the fun of it. The World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party is still a hoot, that's for sure.

As far as topics are concerned, when was the last time somebody meaningfully stated that the SEC is starting to suck?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do you think another conference is tougher than the sec this year? (dont let your hate for missouri and tamu cloud your judgement)

I don't hate either of those teams. Thanks for playing.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do you think another conference is tougher than the sec this year? (dont let your hate for missouri and tamu cloud your judgement)

I think good arguments can be made for the PAC and the ACC. The PAC is obvious but the ACC isn't.

CLEMSON > UGA
MIAMI > FLORIDA
VT < BAMA, No shock there

Oops.

GamingGator

GG fools
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think Alabama is hands down the best team in the nation? I don't.

You, as a UF fan, are going to ride on Bama's coat tails yet again? Please.

For the first time since I can remember the UGA-UF game means nothing in the SEC East standings. Enjoy your game just for the fun of it. The World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party is still a hoot, that's for sure.

As far as topics are concerned, when was the last time somebody meaningfully stated that the SEC is starting to suck?

you made a topic about a conference and then tell me im riding a conference members coattail? sounds silly. this topic is about a conference not a team, you should know that as it is your topic.

and yes, i do think bama is the best team in the nation, both polls agree with me.