• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SEC isn't very good, Clemson lost, UGA?

GamingGator

GG fools
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think good arguments can be made for the PAC and the ACC. The PAC is obvious but the ACC isn't.

CLEMSON > UGA
MIAMI > FLORIDA
VT < BAMA, No shock there

Oops.

i like how you left out two teams ranked higher than both florida and uga. take your blinders off

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agreeable with all your statements except for Colorado. Still POS. They beat Charleston Southern, Colorado State and another FCS school to get to 3 wins. They are terrible.

Well, I did say "maybe." That implies also that "maybe not."

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SEC dominance is officially over so get over it, already, SEC bandwagoners. The whole conference can't take credit for Alabama and Missouri's (cough) dominance of the league.

I do believe the SEC as a whole is starting to suck.

I'm sure glad the ACC is rising. And that isn't something questionable, it is really happening.

LOL, Geneh. So, one week of upsets ends 7 years of dominance. Yeah, ok. Just counted, and SEC still has 6 of the top 20, so you are a bit premature. In any event, we will see at the end of the year how that pans out.

As to the ACC rising, want to explain that? One team curb stomped another. Louisville, an ACC team-to-be gets upset. Maryland, who you all thought were great gets beat by Wake. Hapless UNC almost knocks off Miami? UVa loses to Duke. Need I go on. And, heck, I am an ACC fan.

Finally, as for you giving SEC bandwagoners grief ... you were a GaTech fan, switched to UNC, neither of whom can take any credit for the ACC rising ... pot meet kettle.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you made a topic about a conference and then tell me im riding a conference members coattail? sounds silly. this topic is about a conference not a team, you should know that as it is your topic.

and yes, i do think bama is the best team in the nation, both polls agree with me.

Forgive me, I had thought that you had meant Alabama is #1, not the SEC as a whole. No, I don't think so. 2 other conferences and maybe the Big 12 are still at least in the conversation now.

Yep. The polls do agree with you. We are all entitled to our opinions.

Bama stomped VT and slid by TAM, who lost also to Auburn. So is Bama #1 because of what they have accomplished in past seasons or are they #1 based on what they've done this year? They look great but I have to give the nod to Oregon and possibly FSU right now. Both teams have beaten people with pulses besides TAM.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and who do you think is the best?

Not sure between those two, but both are better than the SEC. Sorry, you can't ride Bama's coattails forever.

GamingGator

GG fools
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
does another conference have 6 top 20 teams? when is the last time a team from another conference won a national title?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
does another conference have 6 top 20 teams? when is the last time a team from another conference won a national title?

Still sucking that SEC dick I see. Tell me about how good Florida is again this year? Be a fan of your team, not your conference. You just look like a nut swinger.

GamingGator

GG fools
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still sucking that SEC dick I see. Tell me about how good Florida is again this year? Be a fan of your team, not your conference. You just look like a nut swinger.

would you kindly tell me what the topic of this thread is? don't dodge the question this time.

also please tell me who has more bcs titles, your team or mine...

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, Geneh. So, one week of upsets ends 7 years of dominance. Yeah, ok. Just counted, and SEC still has 6 of the top 20, so you are a bit premature. In any event, we will see at the end of the year how that pans out.

As to the ACC rising, want to explain that? One team curb stomped another. Louisville, an ACC team-to-be gets upset. Maryland, who you all thought were great gets beat by Wake. Hapless UNC almost knocks off Miami? UVa loses to Duke. Need I go on. And, heck, I am an ACC fan.

Finally, as for you giving SEC bandwagoners grief ... you were a GaTech fan, switched to UNC, neither of whom can take any credit for the ACC rising ... pot meet kettle.

First paragraph:
No, one week of upsets only confirms everyone outside of the SEC's suspicions. Last week how many SEC teams were ranked?
Missouri was ranked at #25 and UGA was ranked at #12 or 14, I'm not sure. UGA got blasted by Mizzou and lost to Vandy. If that doesn't tell you how inaccurate the rankings are, frankly, I don't know what will.

Second paragraph:
I never thought Maryland was any good, your hapless intelligent pollsters had thought that they were, though. Another SNAFU in the polls. That's nothing new.
If you can't clearly see that football in the ACC has improved over last year, what games are you watching? I have to doubt that you know what you're talking about if you honest think the ACC hasn't improved. Can't you tell just by watching the games? If not you need to just drop it. If you need stats and other kinds of proof they can be provided for you but you shouldn't need any of that. And you are the only one on here I see questioning it, anyway.

Third paragraph:
You ignore the fact that I have always said that I am a fan of all of the ACC teams, even Duke and Wake. I am admitted ACC bandwagoner and proud of it. Furthermore, I already admitted that UNC sucks. What more do you want?

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

These idiotic pollsters had Georgia in the Top 5, Boise State, Maryland and USC ranked. They don't know what they are talking about. For you to have to base an argument on polls that change dramatically every week shows that your arguments are weak, weak, weak.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they still have more BCS titles than the entire pac-12 combined. then again, so does tennessee.

also, lol at the SEC being down because of the 5 upsets. last week, it was a top heavy league with crappy teams in the middle and bottom. but then when the SEC shows just how much depth there is in the conference, the whole conference is weak. yeah, okay.

what conference is better? the pac-12? find me an SEC team that lost to an FCS squad and is now 4-0 in conference play and i'll listen.

An Auburn fan admonishing a USC fan?

laughing-hysterically.gif

We are down now, but it was still funny when I saw that you were trying to troll me. :lol:

GamingGator

GG fools
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These idiotic pollsters had Georgia in the Top 5, Boise State, Maryland and USC ranked. They don't know what they are talking about. For you to have to base an argument on polls that change dramatically every week shows that your arguments are weak, weak, weak.

ah, didn't know you knew better than the professionals. nice try

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
would you kindly tell me what the topic of this thread is? don't dodge the question this time.

also please tell me who has more bcs titles, your team or mine...

The last time I checked, UF's titles were nil in the conversation as to who plays in the Natty this year. Was I wrong?

Should we always pit the teams with the most BCS Nattys in the title game every year? Your argument is stupid.

Go polish your trophies AFTER you figure out how to solve the enigma that is your offense, then come back and talk to us.