• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Seahawks vs Rams: 1:05 PST

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to Geno for the game winning TD drive along with 367 yards passing...

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did the Seahawks win that game, or just lose it less than the Rams?

I mean I'll take it, but that's still a very bad team right now.
Two of our turnovers were kinda flukey with Geno nearly getting the throw out on that play that was a fumble and Wagner taking the ball away from Jones.

If those two plays don't happen, I think the outcome wouldn't have been this close.

Props to Sean McVay and the Rams offensive coaching staff. They completely out schemed our defense.

I know it's easy to blame the coaching staff, but this transition to a hybrid 3-4 or whatever has not worked well. Too many guys are out of position on a regular basis.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two of our turnovers were kinda flukey with Geno nearly getting the throw out on that play that was a fumble and Wagner taking the ball away from Jones.

If those two plays don't happen, I think the outcome wouldn't have been this close.

Props to Sean McVay and the Rams offensive coaching staff. They completely out schemed our defense.

I know it's easy to blame the coaching staff, but this transition to a hybrid 3-4 or whatever has not worked well. Too many guys are out of position on a regular basis.
Out scheming our defense isn't an awesome accomplishment.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prvtice squad so we could pick him up
Speaking of PS, here are a few that are currently on the practice squad that I'd have some interest in...

Marlon Mack, Justin Jackson

Plus. P. Lindsey is available via FA as well...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did the Seahawks win that game, or just lose it less than the Rams?

I mean I'll take it, but that's still a very bad team right now.

I would say a little of both, but the refs kinda took some of our momentum which made the game potentially closer, I felt like we had momentum when Wagner took that ball away from a downed player… But I’m sure if they had Stafford and Donald we lose that game … BUT this was good for us, and for Geno, they might have been his best moments as a Seahawk…

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah... forgot he did... Dang, they sign everyone it seems... LOL...
Saw this guys Football life and he mentioned coming out of retirement..................

aqcqn3w2ysnekbrqfrse

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This offense is good enough to lead us into the playoffs... On the other hand, this defense is bad enough to keep us from the playoffs...

Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We've seen crappy backups struggle against other teams until they face the Seahawks. Nothing new.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Season is going great, Seahawks winning more than we anticipated and the Broncos have fell apart much more than anyone would of guess. What a beautiful combination.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimmy G is out for the season... We have our shot... Don't wish injury on anyone... Feel bad for Jimmy G... I like the guy... But it definitely opens things up for us...