• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Seahawks vs Raiders

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow Pryor is just ... he just doesn't have it. He should have used his legs to role out and let someone get more open. i understand it was a quick slant but that's not Pryors game ( as you CLEARLY Saw with that HORRID pass)

cut bait, i have seen NOTHING from him that says keep him.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BDUB is out there signing his contract lol. Kids playing solid if not for that 1 fumble. Hope they do not hold that against him to much, like he said last week "it's been a little while i got to get use to it again" ( about returning punts and kickoffs.)

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See if you cut the legs off Wilson/Jackson/B.J. Daniels they could still do something. Do that to Pryor and he is nothing. he is not a good QB not even Average. He is Below Whitehurst level lol.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i bet that felt like a cannon ball hit him LOL. 5 foot 9 and 247 pounds and the kid isn't fat.

Look at all you that were posting going off and doing other things or not posting. PEOPLE IT'S PRESEASON!! Enjoy these games because they mean nothing other than its FOOTBALL!!! Win or lose it means nothing so don't let it bother you and make you all stop posting.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Walters is solid on those quick WR screens, his ability to create in little spaces is outstanding. A good little yards after catch type guy.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
B.J. in his short stint out shined Pryor and it wasn't even close. Sorry all you Pryor Backers but there is no way he deserves to make the team over Daniels. Problem here is if the Hawks Keep Norwood on the roster then they most likely won't carry 3 QB's as Walters looks to have secured a roster spot even though his fumble ended up being HUGE in this preseason game.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sloppy first half with penalties and missed tackles, but it was good to see the guys who are fighting for a job get the Hawks to within seven towards the end of the game. Based on what I've seen throughout the entire preseason, I don't think we can expect to see the same penalty problem and poor tackling that we saw in this game once the regular season starts.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raiders might sneak up on some teams this year... I know it's pre-season, but it sure seems like Carr has some potential... If he's not starting for the Raiders for week 1 I'll be shocked... As far as the Seahawks I'm not worried.... Intensity wasn't there, it will be next week... Looking forward to starting the season.... My biggest concern going into week one is will the flags start flying once defenses get more intense next week...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I don't have any major concerns from this game, although I get the sense that our CB depth isn't as good as it was last year. Whatever happened to that CB that we signed from the Giants? Is he still on the team?

Shield-Thread Killa

Tribal Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 876.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RIGHT...

That's just Goodell doing his best to kill the NFL. Every season he's making new rules to alienate the fan base.

Shoot I thought DUNKING was cool...

Now I cant say to a player EAT SHIT YOU MOTHER FUCKER....or to a ref say..

GO ON BOY SLOW THE GAME DOWN THROW IT....BITCH..

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have any major concerns from this game, although I get the sense that our CB depth isn't as good as it was last year. Whatever happened to that CB that we signed from the Giants? Is he still on the team?

You do know that our #3 and #4 CB did not even make the trip to Oakland right? So when the "2nd string went in" it was the #5 and #6 CB lol.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's just Goodell doing his best to kill the NFL. Every season he's making new rules to alienate the fan base.

This is gonna get ugly early in the season.... Pre season the teams are backing off in pass coverages to avoid flags.. BUT once it starts counting for real defenses tighten up and your gonna see the nightmare start.... NFL wants offense and there gonna get it .... It's human nature in the sport of football to put a feeler out when your playing pass coverage so unless the NFL pulls' there heads outta there collective asses prepare for HUGE offensive numbers....

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,091.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking forward to the season, despite the tough schedule!!!!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is gonna get ugly early in the season.... Pre season the teams are backing off in pass coverages to avoid flags.. BUT once it starts counting for real defenses tighten up and your gonna see the nightmare start.... NFL wants offense and there gonna get it .... It's human nature in the sport of football to put a feeler out when your playing pass coverage so unless the NFL pulls' there heads outta there collective asses prepare for HUGE offensive numbers....

Maybe...we see. I really think in regular season things will settle down, but we'll see. As far as the Seahawks go, the starters are not getting a ton of flags thrown at them and the offense looks great.