• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Schwartz fired by Lions

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dominoes are falling now

Last edited by a moderator:

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes sense.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It needed to happen. The Lions job has to be the most attractive HC opening right now.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There has to be better than putting up with lions management.

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's wrong with the Lions management? Other than being loyal to those that crap the bed more than they succeed, I didn't know there were issues with them. They seemed willing to let Millen build a team and he sucked at it. They seemed willing to let Schwartz assemble and coach the team, and though they had a great assembly of players, he sucked at being a head coach. I just never thought of the front office being poor for the Lions besides not recognizing a loser sooner. It's not like they Jerry Jones and meddling in everything. Or maybe they do, I guess I don't pay that much attention to them.

But if they get a real NFL caliber coach in there, they should make some noise in the future for the right reasons for once. They have all the pieces on the field to play for championships

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not like the "loyalty" was the start of this issue. That franchise has been awful since long before they forced Barry sanders out of the league.

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is true, I hated them for that. he was one of the best ever and we all got cheated as fans when he walked away

Ronnie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now everyone in Sportshoopla Land.....watch the Lion fans get all excited about a new head coach and how he will pick a future superstar with the #10 pick and the Lions will be Super Bowl bound!

Lions' fans are all morons! How many coaches have they had in the last 56 years? How many wasted high draft picks have they had? The Detroit Lions are the WORST sports franchise in the world. ONE playoff victory in 56 years!!!! That is not an accident people....that is planned suckiness. But why should the ownership of this total failure of a ballclub want to do anything to improve the team? Stupid Lion fans have sold out the stadiums year after year - despite the crap product presented on the field. All ownership has to do is throw in a new coach or a (soon to flop) high draft pick every so often, and Lion fans wet themselves again and again. They deserve the garbage they get.

:laugh3:

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One word Detroit,,,,they should just move the team.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now everyone in Sportshoopla Land.....watch the Lion fans get all excited about a new head coach and how he will pick a future superstar with the #10 pick and the Lions will be Super Bowl bound!

Lions' fans are all morons! How many coaches have they had in the last 56 years? How many wasted high draft picks have they had? The Detroit Lions are the WORST sports franchise in the world. ONE playoff victory in 56 years!!!! That is not an accident people....that is planned suckiness. But why should the ownership of this total failure of a ballclub want to do anything to improve the team? Stupid Lion fans have sold out the stadiums year after year - despite the crap product presented on the field. All ownership has to do is throw in a new coach or a (soon to flop) high draft pick every so often, and Lion fans wet themselves again and again. They deserve the garbage they get.

The good news is the daily upkeep of your self esteem levels will continue to revolve around being obnoxious towards Detroit fans on the internet. To each their own.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
schwartz.gif

I'm gonna miss him.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One word Detroit,,,,they should just move the team.

At least Lions fans don't get into slap fights with rival fans about who's fan base can scream the loudest. Queers.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Every post I have read of yours has been straight-up trash. You aren't very good at trolling, so I assume you won't last long here. Good luck, though.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least Lions fans don't get into slap fights with rival fans about who's fan base can scream the loudest. Queers.

Not us,it was the "Other" fanbases that bitched about that,,,weirdo.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm making my shocked face right now.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Iffy, we gave you 117 chances but it's all over.

:hammer: