• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Safety - Landon Collins

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love reading these debates, and appreciate everyone's opinions. However - finally - I don't think it really matters since the Redskins now have a proven GM. I believe over the next several years they could go in numerous directions & many of the moves will tick off fans & not align to many of your thoughts. That is how it generally works & teams like the Pats have been criticized many times in the past for moves that work out great long term.

Should be fun. I have a lot of faith in the current FO - if it doesn't work out in the next 2-3 years then I will probably totally give up hope for this team.

This is kind of how I feel. We can banter back and forth about what an idiot Shark is but the fact is the only opinion that matters is our GM's. That is assuming he has full control, that part I still have my doubts about. And if Snyder/Allen get their paws on this draft you are right, there may be no hope.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is kind of how I feel. We can banter back and forth about what an idiot Shark is but the fact is the only opinion that matters is our GM's. That is assuming he has full control, that part I still have my doubts about. And if Snyder/Allen get their paws on this draft you are right, there may be no hope.

So now Im an idiot because I happen to think the best OT in this draft would be better for this team and likely a better player for THIS team than the supposed impact player for the defense?? I guess that makes all those people that thought drafting RG3 was a good idea total fucktards then huh?? After all he was the last "impact" player I thought would be a mistake.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if an o/lineman is the BPA then take him . that is what its all about .

and again we dont know what free agency will do

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now Im an idiot because I happen to think the best OT in this draft would be better for this team and likely a better player for THIS team than the supposed impact player for the defense?? I guess that makes all those people that thought drafting RG3 was a good idea total fucktards then huh?? After all he was the last "impact" player I thought would be a mistake.

Whoa dude I was kidding. Guess I should have put an emoticon next to my idiot comment, sorry 'bout that.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoa dude I was kidding. Guess I should have put an emoticon next to my idiot comment, sorry 'bout that.

Sore point dude. Even back on the mouse I was a big stickler for NOT making it personal. Its all good.... fucktard. :)

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LLandon Collins on Sean Taylor, NFL stock at 2015 combine: http://sbnation.com/e/7846294 via @YouTube

Great press conference. Neat to see that he is a Redskins fan because of Taylor & Portis. Would love to see him on the team but probably only in a trade down situation. This guy has a perfect attitude.

redskinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMHO, the biggest need is o-line, in particular RT. The best way we can address that need and optimize our draft strategy this year is to trade down. If we somehow get, for instance, two of Cleveland's first rounders, Collins should be there at #12 and a franchise RT will be available at #19. Beasley also might be there at #12 and, if so, he'd be very hard to pass up then.

The key, however, is RT and trading down. Both of these are important since there's no linemen out there that would be worth taking at #5. Scherff is a guard, not a tackle. And unless your name is someone like Chance Warmack, you can't justify taking an interior lineman in the Top 10.