• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Russell Wilson?

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can get that free at any Catholic Church vestibule if I wanted.

So what if the guy talks up his product ?

Are you guys really not grasping the difference between a guy "talking up his product" and telling people his water cures concussions? We don't expect a ton from 12s...but come on.

The Catholic Church is a nice analogy. Goes along with the quasi-deification of Wilson by many delusional fans.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you guys really not grasping the difference between a guy "talking up his product" and telling people his water cures concussions? We don't expect a ton from 12s...but come on.

The Catholic Church is a nice analogy. Goes along with the quasi-deification of Wilson by many delusional fans.

You are just pissed that your team's QB is an all time choke artist.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are just pissed that your team's QB is an all time choke artist.

LOL. And that had anything to do with this? You've officially conceded with that genius contribution. Try to stay on topic.

I've been on record as saying Carson Palmer did not have a very good playoff resume coming into the playoffs (duh) this year. You pointing that out doesn't anger me. It's true. So what? He got us further than your hero did this year though.

Stop deifying a silly QB. You guys sound like I was criticizing Jesus Christ himself. Oh wait...it's Seattle...I was.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Canucks are the bridesmaid than the Sabres are the ring bearers dirty diaper. Perhaps the distance makes the Canucks easier to admire. I won't argue that!

I stood by the Sabres when they got shafted by Brett Hull's foot.

But Ryan Miller should have stopped Crosby at the 2010 Limpics and stopped the fucking frenzy that ensued.

Brutal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see staying on topic is not a biggie here, huh?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To appreciate Russell Wilson you need to watch Cam Newton or RGIII or Colin Kaepernick. The difference in class and how to conduct yourself with the media and out in the world is dramatic.

I see a guy who gets it and has had one of the best if not the best first 4 seasons to start a career. And, I'm a Niner.

welcome back

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice try.

Parishioners are regular people. They aren't celebrities branding themselves as something they are not. RW has invited the extra examination. He's associated himself with a lunatic. He's bandied about a fraud and insisted on the healing powers of "miracle water". ETC ETC. Dude is a tool in my book. He's a God in yours. Agree to disagree.

I've learned never to fight the god thing over the years.

If this dump allowed private messages I'd listen ad nauseum.

But it's not something you can win.

Too many Chets.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never did like Seattle until the Russell Wilson era.

By then they were in different conferences.

No excuse! Especially when one of them is Seattle!

Did you like Seattle under the great Hustlebuck or Krieg?

Next time I get accused of bandwagonning I fully expect your support.

Although you could have picked a better 2nd team than fucking Seattle. Carroll himself is off putting...

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually he's 100% correct.

And to make it worse it was that notorious gas bag Peter King who I first heard it from.

Holding penalties happen on every play.

Batting of a ball like that is much more rare.
Sure he was correct. They could have called a penalty on Miller for batting the ball, but if you were to dissect "every" play in a football game, the refs could call a penalty on 80/90% of the plays.

Brutal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can you like 3 NFL teams?

I'm a Niner fan and have been since the late 50's, my wife is the Raider fan, my son the Bills. If your married with kids ya know how that goes. I better be a Raider/Bills fan also or else.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's easy to be all smiles when things are going your way.

The truest test of character isn't how you deal with success but how you act when things hit rock bottom. Russell has been through adversity his entire life. He has been doubted every step of his career and has continued to find ways to prove critics wrong.

There has yet to be a deficit where I thought Russell Wilson and the Seahawks wouldn't be able to overcome. It's no coincidence that the Seahawks are 5-3 in the playoffs when down 9 or more points when the rest of the NFL is 6-46.

As for Cam, overall he is a good guy. He participates in charity work and and he has a huge impact on the youth that watch football. He is the bridge between the old school's culture of football with the new generation's culture of football. He can relate to today's youth in ways that a Peyton Manning and Tom Brady and in some ways a Russell Wilson can never.

Which is why the way he acts and presents himself is so important. With great power comes great responsibility.

Cam reminds me of a young Lebron when he used to dance on the sideline all the time. Joakim Noah wanted to fight Lebron at one point because his showboating was just a bit too much. Eventually he learned to respect the game and now he is a great leader and a multiple time champion.

Cam is still young so he still has time to learn.