• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Russell Wilson?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did Wilson act? How did Kaepernick act?

He's not the first guy to lose a Super Bowl. And unlike others, it was all on him.
Amen. Why are there people still defending this? 49 other SB lossers. Yes some multiple times even Jim Kelley didn't act like this.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've liked and defended Cam for years. But after the SB I'm not even going to try.

"Character is revealed when pressure is applied"

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To appreciate Russell Wilson you need to watch Cam Newton or RGIII or Colin Kaepernick. The difference in class and how to conduct yourself with the media and out in the world is dramatic.

I see a guy who gets it and has had one of the best if not the best first 4 seasons to start a career. And, I'm a Niner.

Not setting the bar very high, are we? He's light years ahead of Manziel as well.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it happened yet no Seahawk fans ever heard of it and his "reputation manager" was able to delete it from the Internet? He has done many interviews with various religious folks. They are all on the Internet. Except for that ONE interview where he made a bunch of homomphobic comments. Odd how the media completely ignored it. That really isn't like them. Maybe his "reputation manager" bought them off?

To each their own. I'm sure you love Tyrann Mathieu.

You guys really aren't worth me finding it. I'd show it to you and then you'd just make up an excuse or slam the report.

I don't "love" Honey Badger. I do think he's a guy that had a really bad college career with tons of legit red flags that has, by all accounts, truly matured and grown up once in the NFL. I'm happy for him (assuming there's not something out there we don't know). He's a great player too. I don't idolize athletes so that's about as far as I can go on him.

Brutal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a fast learner, if I want to talk about Russell Wilson make a Cam Newton thread, ha~~~~~~~

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys really aren't worth me finding it. I'd show it to you and then you'd just make up an excuse or slam the report.

Or you're just full of shit and don't want to admit it. Gotta be one of those options. You and purguy are the two most egregious anti-homers for the Seahawks.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMFAO!!!! Now you are trying to come up with a phantom penalty. Damn you are a real trip. Hell there could have been a holding penalty in the 2nd quarter. LOL.

Actually he's 100% correct.

And to make it worse it was that notorious gas bag Peter King who I first heard it from.

Holding penalties happen on every play.

Batting of a ball like that is much more rare.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is literally the dumbest rule in the NFL.

Personally I think it's the catch rule.

Especially because it isn't black and white and very much open to interpretation by the bozos masquerading as refs.

A batted ball is a batted ball. Very simple.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or you're just full of shit and don't want to admit it. Gotta be one of those options. You and purguy are the two most egregious anti-homers for the Seahawks.

It's just hard to take seriously your fan base. How's that petition to ban Cam Newton from Seattle going? Love that tweet of Russell Wilson attached to an MLK quote for MLK day...talk about (massively misguided) hero worship. Have you healed any of your ailments with his miracle water?

You guys don't seem to get there are reasons to think your fans and team have some laughable characters among them.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just hard to take seriously your fan base. How's that petition to ban Cam Newton from Seattle going? Love that tweet of Russell Wilson attached to an MLK quote for MLK day...talk about (massively misguided) hero worship. Have you healed any of your ailments with his miracle water?

You guys don't seem to get there are reasons to think your fans and team have some laughable characters among them.

Yeah. Because the Seahawks are the only fan base with idiot fans.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey now!

I think I dislike the Seahawks as much as anybody.

Oh I would put you high up on the hatred scale. But you actually employ logic and reason and not just emotional anger when you talk about them.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. Because the Seahawks are the only fan base with idiot fans.

Pastor Marc Driscoll and the Mars Hill church. RW associated himself with those folks and the comment I am thinking of came out of something there. RW quickly distanced himself and went PC after. Just came to me.

Never said they were the only one with idiots. They seem to have more than average. That's always been the point.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I would put you high up on the hatred scale. But you actually employ logic and reason and not just emotional anger when you talk about them.

Sometimes.

If cornered though, I may just say I dislike them because almost every fucking person around me likes them.

I'm nothing if not an ambiguous contrarian.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pastor Marc Driscoll and the Mars Hill church. RW associated himself with those folks and the comment I am thinking of came out of something there. RW quickly distanced himself and went PC after. Just came to me.

Never said they were the only one with idiots. They seem to have more than average. That's always been the point.

I was at my parents the other day and my 86 year old mother (I still love her) says, "How can you not like the Canucks and the Seahawks? They're so cute...."

My response was, "Given you like them cause they're so cute there is no way in hell I could ever like them."

My mom is such a Chetline...

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right. Nothing is worth searching for something that never existed.

Pastor Marc Driscoll and the Mars Hill church. RW was associated with them and it was something attached to that. I'm surprised I know more about this than you...you do live in Seattle, right? Slipped my mind before. That will either ring a bell or result in more blustering.

Anyways, aside from that, there's the talking to God, fraudulent "miracle water", divorcing of the wife once he got famous, pronouncing divine interventions, dubious celibacy with Ciara, issues with teammates (granted, usually knucklehead teammates)...the guy ain't perfect. Feel free to make excuses for all these things. Some may be valid, but once you start compiling a list of potential douchery...your branded choir-boy image has to be examined a bit more closely.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at my parents the other day and my 86 year old mother (I still love her) says, "How can you not like the Canucks and the Seahawks? They're so cute...."

My response was, "Given you like them cause they're so cute there is no way in hell I could ever like them."

My mom is such a Chetline...

I think she's right about the Canucks :)