• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Russell Wilson?

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a Niner fan and have been since the late 50's, my wife is the Raider fan, my son the Bills. If your married with kids ya know how that goes. I better be a Raider/Bills fan also or else.

I am but none of that applies with me.

The ball and chain has never watched a sporting event with me in our 40+ years together. My son usually likes who I do.

And I was actually just tossing shit because I always get crapped on for liking 2 NFL teams......

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are a lot of young QBs in the game. Interesting that you picked these 4...

Not really. Those 4 all became relevant at about the same time, all 4 had early success, all 4 are mobile running QB's. Their playing styles are very similar to each other so it makes them easy to compare.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why are you going nuts? why are you so bent on defending him? your right on some points but your getting all worked up.......

i know your gonna reply and say you arent worked up and yada yada, but its pretty clear that he got under your skin

So he is allowed to rant and rave about the subject for the likes of 30 some odd posts repeating the same thing over and over but it isn't ok to call him out on it?

I will try to abide by the "don't say anything bad about the hater" rule from now on.......

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can certainly understand why your only "like" is from Hank Kingsley. It's not the 1st post in which that is the case. You have a monster fan. LMAO Oh, and you forgot to say Russell owns your ass and the Cards asses at your home. 3-0 career, 2 of them blowouts on your own turf. I feel you pain.

Well, that's a lie. I was present for Russell's first game in Arizona and he lost. So how that rounds out to being undefeated in AZ I will never know.

Your fans need to figure out if you've truly "been there before" or you haven't. Constantly crowing about a "blowout" win in Week 17 when starters were rested for an entire half makes you look silly. But as far as Seattle doing relatively well in AZ...they do...AZ fares much better in front of the "12th man" (no matter how loud they yell)...go figure.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carson Palmer "quit" on two teams to force his will. He also is a devout christian and he went to USC! Obviously he is a complete asshole!

Of course I am joking. I respect the heck out of Palmer for his play on the field. I also respect Cam's accomplishments (I don't like 10 second celebrations of a meaningless 1st down, but whatever).

johnson spouts a bunch of bs acting like he knows Wilson. The other side of the coin is that the guy spends time every week at the Children's Hospital, is super congenial to fans, and signs autographs, poses for pics, etc. whenever he is asked.

The truth about his character is somewhere in the middle, just like the vast majority of people. To paint him as some sort of jerkoff is almost as dumb as painting him as a saint.

I actually agree with you. I think the truth is somewhere in the middle. The problem is that the media and many people (you can see a few on this board) act like you are insulting their own mother if you note one potential character flaw or hypocrisy in the living God Russell Wilson.

That's my point. The guy has embraced an elevated status and there's reason to think he's a bit of a clown. How do you defend his "miracle water" BS? Maybe he really thought it cured his concussion? So he's just THAT stupid?? I give his intelligence a lot more credit than that.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually agree with you. I think the truth is somewhere in the middle. The problem is that the media and many people (you can see a few on this board) act like you are insulting their own mother if you note one potential character flaw or hypocrisy in the living God Russell Wilson.

That's my point. The guy has embraced an elevated status and there's reason to think he's a bit of a clown. How do you defend his "miracle water" BS? Maybe he really thought it cured his concussion? So he's just THAT stupid?? I give his intelligence a lot more credit than that.

21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of Wilson [is] with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and Russell himself shall be with them, [and be] their God.

simmons_iliustration_g_mp_64011.jpg

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh, and he's also a Jedi. The sooner you come to grips with Russell's greatness the happier you'll be.

11bd9afe1cd036553124280aca5f664e.jpg

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh bullshit. You made a bunch of claims and when you were asked to back up those claims you gave a bunch of excuses as to why you couldn't. It has nothing to do with any Seahawk fans deifying Wilson. It has to do with your blind hatred and invented criticisms.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. Those 4 all became relevant at about the same time, all 4 had early success, all 4 are mobile running QB's. Their playing styles are very similar to each other so it makes them easy to compare.
yeah,,,I'm sure that is exactly why those 4 were picked...2 of them probably won't even have a starting job...

Brutal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So are you like some guys I have golfed with over the years? They hit a bad shot and they slam their club into the ground, or a tree or throw it 50 yards in some damn direction. Fucking babies.
I only golf with those assholes once.
There are a lot of young QBs in the game. Interesting that you picked these 4...

The similiarities aren't obvious? All can run, all around the same age, all were going to do great things in the NFL. All get a lot of attention on these boards.

I have no problems talking about black/white at all, and if that's where I was going with that I'd say so. Hell yes blacks are faster, quicker, and have that size with speed combo going on. The difference in straight speed is ridiculous. No white American has ever ran a sub 10.07 100m, (Okla St John Teeters 10.07 just last season) while the HS record is 10.00 held by a black sprinter.

It you wanna talk race in sports, cool~~~~~~~~ I'm first and foremost a track fan, x- sprinter.

Brutal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am but none of that applies with me.

The ball and chain has never watched a sporting event with me in our 40+ years together. My son usually likes who I do.

And I was actually just tossing shit because I always get crapped on for liking 2 NFL teams......

The wife is a huge football fan, she's got it bad and I love her for it. My son likes the Bills (we live in Cali) because he's a big fan of the old west and yep.....Buffalo Bill.....haha~~~~~~~~

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The wife is a huge football fan, she's got it bad and I love her for it. My son likes the Bills (we live in Cali) because he's a big fan of the old west and yep.....Buffalo Bill.....haha~~~~~~~~

In season, from 7 AM to 9 PM I only see the missus at meal times on a Sunday.....

I love it.

Brutal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In season, from 7 AM to 9 PM I only see the missus at meal times on a Sunday.....

I love it.

I can't relate to that, hell we trade football cards. Can't imagine living with a none football freak like myself. Wouldn't there be a lot of..."what, another football game, is that all you do?"

Brutal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of race in the NFL, not that I was, and since staying on topic isn't working.

The All Time NFL 100m

*** Olympian
&&& One time Raider (they could put together a fantasy track team that could beat most nations)

1.Ron Brown 10.06 Rams/ASU ***/&&&
2.Jacoby Ford 10.01 Raiders/Clemson &&&
3.Sam Graddy 10.09 Broncos/Tenn ***/&&&
4.Bob Hayes 10.06 Cowboys/FAMU ***
5.Alvis Whitted 10.07 Jags/NCSt &&&
6.Darrell Green 10.08 Redskins/Twx A&I
7.Trindon Holliday 10.00 Texans/LSU
8.Curtis Dickey 10.10 Colts/Tex A&M (fastest RB to ever play in the NFL,was actually world ranked)

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't relate to that, hell we trade football cards. Can't imagine living with a none football freak like myself. Wouldn't there be a lot of..."what, another football game, is that all you do?"

I've got pretty much the same deal as Hank and it isn't a problem. I don't hang out in bars, go out at night with the guys, I don't have expensive hobbies or anything like that so I get a pass for watching football. It's my thing and my wife doesn't have an issue with it because it's only a couple days a week for 4 months.

Brutal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually World ranked)
I've got pretty much the same deal as Hank and it isn't a problem. I don't hang out in bars, go out at night with the guys, I don't have expensive hobbies or anything like that so I get a pass for watching football. It's my thing and my wife doesn't have an issue with it because it's only a couple days a week for 4 months.

So you're not an NCAA fan then? For us it was...Friday night HS(son, but he's out of school now), Sat NCAA, Sun/Mon/Thurs NFL. If she didn't love football also....hmmmmmm? Now for me it's track, she's not a track fan.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of race in the NFL, not that I was, and since staying on topic isn't working.

The All Time NFL 100m

*** Olympian
&&& One time Raider (they could put together a fantasy track team that could beat most nations)

1.Ron Brown 10.06 Rams/ASU ***/&&&
2.Jacoby Ford 10.01 Raiders/Clemson &&&
3.Sam Graddy 10.09 Broncos/Tenn ***/&&&
4.Bob Hayes 10.06 Cowboys/FAMU ***
5.Alvis Whitted 10.07 Jags/NCSt &&&
6.Darrell Green 10.08 Redskins/Twx A&I
7.Trindon Holliday 10.00 Texans/LSU
8.Curtis Dickey 10.10 Colts/Tex A&M (fastest RB to ever play in the NFL,was actually world ranked)

Remember the 93 Raiders? They had James Jett (gold medal in 4x100 relay in the olympics, beat out Carl Lewis for the spot), Tim Brown (Winner of NFL's fastest man competion), and Rocket Ismail (10.20 in the 100metres) on that squad. That team had blazing speed to say the least.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually World ranked)

So you're not an NCAA fan then? For us it was...Friday night HS(son, but he's out of school now), Sat NCAA, Sun/Mon/Thurs NFL. If she didn't love football also....hmmmmmm? Now for me it's track, she's not a track fan.

Nope, I'm Canadian so college football doesn't do much for me, and HS football barely exists up here with any type of following.