• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Russell Wilson wants the richest contract in NFL history

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way to go , you changed this from a Packer vs Seahawks fan thread to Seahawks vs Pats fan thread.:L
Do I get anything for that?
It's another great Hawk fan story.
LL hasn't posted in over 45 minutes. I didn't realize the power I had over him.
Or maybe, just maybe he got tired of you two? :noidea:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Derailing threads your thing? Not ever thread has to be about the Pats and TB you know. Some times there a thread that doesn't include Pats fans per say. Butt the hell out so we can get back on track.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The truth is that there have been good answers from the pats brethren, most all have admitted that we are guilty as charged by a suspect investigation. Time to let it go and await new outcomes. Some fans have been more forthright, but in the end we want a better team every season, like any other fan.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly if russell wilson was a free agent and he wanted a 7 year 130+ million dollar contract how many teams would be banging on his door to give him that?
At least 5 teams would give him that contract without hesitation. Maybe up to 20 teams. Seattle is a 9-7 team without Wilson.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least 5 teams would give him that contract without hesitation. Maybe up to 20 teams. Seattle is a 9-7 team without Wilson.
That Seahawks fan is in the minority to say the least. Seahawks are going to sign RW, they are just trying for the best terms they can get.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Derailing threads your thing? Not ever thread has to be about the Pats and TB you know. Some times there a thread that doesn't include Pats fans per say. Butt the hell out so we can get back on track.
Not at all. We went over this already. When I see bs I call it out.
Where did I introduce anything about the Pats?
If you don't want others calling you out or "derailing" your thread move it to the Hawks board.
Where is LL? Shit I'm the only one keeping this thread alive. Beside Clayton just jumping in.
Hey Clayton this is a SeaHawk and Packer thread. Butt out before you become a derailer.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Homer!

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To get back on point here,

The patriots totally deflated those balls, amirite?

That was the original point of the thread right? I forget

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what's the issue?

Question Harold; do you think RW is the same caliber qb as AR ?
Consider that he has had one of the best D's in the league since he started, and we won a SB in the same manner with Trent Dilfer.....
I'm not saying he isn't a good qb, but do you really think he has earned the richest qb in history money ??

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Consider that he has had one of the best D's in the league since he started, and we won a SB in the same manner with Trent Dilfer.....
I'm not saying he isn't a good qb, but do you really think he has earned the richest qb in history money ??
Aaron Rogers is best quarterback in the NFL. RW is a very good one also. Sea hawks need him.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron Rogers is best quarterback in the NFL. RW is a very good one also. Sea hawks need him.
Understood, but do you think he is worth the richest qb contract in history as he is reported to be seeking ?

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It doesn't work that way. A bunch of young QB's are signing so the pay scale is going to jump. That's just how it works. When Luck re-signs he'll be the highest paid QB. Then there's going to be another next big thing who will make more.

And enough with the whole "defense" thing. Look at what the defense did with Jackson. They were 7-9.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't work that way. A bunch of young QB's are signing so the pay scale is going to jump. That's just how it works. When Luck re-signs he'll be the highest paid QB. Then there's going to be another next big thing who will make more.

And enough with the whole "defense" thing. Look at what the defense did with Jackson. They were 7-9.

Is your name Harold too or are you just accustomed to answering for other people without being asked ?
You are talking about the difference between a good qb and a scrub, no comparison....
And I'm not sure Sherm and some of those other guys were there before RW, but either way, does not compute...

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson's a very good QB, he shouldn't get the richest contract in NFL history though.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is your name Harold too or are you just accustomed to answering for other people without being asked ?
You are talking about the difference between a good qb and a scrub, no comparison....
And I'm not sure Sherm and some of those other guys were there before RW, but either way, does not compute...

You want a personal conversation then try skype or something. It's a message board dude. You post something and people will respond. And how the hell are you qualified to have an opinion if you don't know who was on defense when he started?

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want a personal conversation then try skype or something. It's a message board dude. You post something and people will respond. And how the hell are you qualified to have an opinion if you don't know who was on defense when he started?

I asked Harold, but evidently you didn't understand the first word after question....
No matter, your evident panties in twist along with your ludicrous comparison of a bum qb to a very good one, disqualifies your input to the question asked....
But I will log it in the proper file....

flushing-toilet_zps8mfwg8s6.gif

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I asked Harold, but evidently you didn't understand the first word after question....
No matter, your evident panties in twist along with your ludicrous comparison of a bum qb to a very good one, disqualifies your input to the question asked....
But I will log it in the proper file....

flushing-toilet_zps8mfwg8s6.gif

Whatever dude. You don't have any answers so you resort to insults because you don't like what you're hearing. Carry on.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever dude. You don't have any answers so you resort to insults because you don't like what you're hearing. Carry on.

Don't be so sensitive man, it's a sports forum....Where you talk football and a little trash talk which includes sarcastic remarks....
And by the way, you didn't answer the question, that you intercepted...
Do you think RW is worth the richest qb contract in history ?
A simple question !!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Understood, but do you think he is worth the richest qb contract in history as he is reported to be seeking ?
IMO Your worth whatever the market says your worth. Can't afford to lose your franchise QB, because it's just to hard to find the next one, it could take years.