• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rumor: Wentz to be Ready for Opener

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that’s where you and Handicappers are brothers. Two lone lost brothers who think Dak has showed what Wentz has. It would be funny if it wasnt so ridiculous. The guy was MOST LIKELY winning MVP the other struggled.
while the other won rookie of the year the same year both were rookies and has the better stats through two seasons.

whats funny is you getting your panties in a wad cause everything I've posted is true while you hang your hat on draft status and potential

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
while the other won rookie of the year the same year both were rookies and has the better stats through two seasons.

whats funny is you getting your panties in a wad cause everything I've posted is true while you hang your hat on draft status and potential

Has absolutely NOTHING to do with status or potential. One looked like a premier elite MVP caliber QB and one struggled. Now leave me alone. I got my 2018 NFL Preview magazine and they ranked Wentz at 3 behind Brady and Rodgers (ahead of Brees) and Dak as the 17th best QB in the NFL one spot behind Nick Foles!

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz wasn't winning MVP...no way. Dak will continue to outshine Wentz in year three, because Wentz is injured and likely won't recover from his devastating injury that he didn't fully disclose until months later.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak was the 4th ranked QB last season with an outstanding QBR of 66.7

Since Wentz won't be playing much this upcoming season, he'll like move up a spot or two.

But yeah..."nobody thinks Dak is good except Dallas Fans"....Derp

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak was the 4th ranked QB last season with an outstanding QBR of 66.7

Since Wentz won't be playing much this upcoming season, he'll like move up a spot or two.

But yeah..."nobody thinks Dak is good except Dallas Fans"....Derp

I think Dak is good. Where did you make that up from?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has absolutely NOTHING to do with status or potential. One looked like a premier elite MVP caliber QB and one struggled. Now leave me alone. I got my 2018 NFL Preview magazine and they ranked Wentz at 3 behind Brady and Rodgers (ahead of Brees) and Dak as the 17th best QB in the NFL one spot behind Nick Foles!
Winning the ROY has nothing to do with potential?
I'm in no way claiming Dak is or will be great, but I'd say he had shown GREAT POTENTIAL with his rookie season

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

I can sure leave you alone....question remains can you leave my posts alone

opinion based on opinions is great and changes in a heartbeat from one season to the other
wonder where they were ranked after the 2016 season...lol

stats say what they do chuckles....meantime, you most certainly do base your hot sports opinion on draft status and potential cause you don't have this wide gap between the two through the first two seasons that YOU SO DESPERTLY WANT TO THINK EXSISTS

onward through the fog

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winning the ROY has nothing to do with potential?
I'm in no way claiming Dak is or will be great, but I'd say he had shown GREAT POTENTIAL with his rookie season

I agree. Incredible pick at that point too. Dak is good, great composure and I’ve heard a very hard worker.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

I can sure leave you alone....question remains can you leave my posts alone

opinion based on opinions is great and changes in a heartbeat from one season to the other
wonder where they were ranked after the 2016 season...lol

stats say what they do chuckles....meantime, you most certainly do base your hot sports opinion on draft status and potential cause you don't have this wide gap between the two through the first two seasons that YOU SO DESPERTLY WANT TO THINK EXSISTS

onward through the fog

Onward through the fog... I watched them last year. One went 11-1 and played like an MVP. Did Dak play like and MVP last year? Just curious?

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why not? they were rolling through the season with Wentz. What makes you think that would have stopped?

Pats were 18-0 and lost in the SB. Anything can happen.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Onward through the fog... I watched them last year. One went 11-1 and played like an MVP. Did Dak play like and MVP last year? Just curious?

Dak was 4th ranked QB last year...and he stayed healthy the whole season. Did Wentz stay healthy last season? Just curious?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak had more MVP votes in 2016

two years....not one and Dak has better stats and accomplishments THROUGH TWO SEASONS

we'll see what happens but for two years, Dak has been everything if not more than Wentz, which remains all I'm say here. Sorry that burns, but it remains true

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did some stat checking on both Dak and Weintz.

Weintz is +87 yds passing over Dak
Weintz is +5 in TD passes over Dak
Dak is -4 in int thrown over Weintz

Through 2 yrs of both careers.

I like Weintz alot and think he'll be a very good QB throughout his career but you have to give Dak his due as well. He's put up similar numbers to CW up to this point in time. Like I said a year or two ago, it's going to be fun watching these two guys battle inside the division.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did some stat checking on both Dak and Weintz.

Weintz is +87 yds passing over Dak
Weintz is +5 in TD passes over Dak
Dak is -4 in int thrown over Weintz

Through 2 yrs of both careers.

I like Weintz alot and think he'll be a very good QB throughout his career but you have to give Dak his due as well. He's put up similar numbers to CW up to this point in time. Like I said a year or two ago, it's going to be fun watching these two guys battle inside the division.

If you add in Dak's rushing TD's, he has more TD's than Wentz.