• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ru Williams and Darren Evans

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ru got a grade of 1-2 round

DE got 4-7

They are announcing at a joint press conference when they get back.

Since it is a joint press conference, I would think that they are both doing the same thing, whether it be staying or leaving.

I have dreams of them getting up there and saying "Last night was embarrassing, and we both do not want to go out like that, so we are coming back to be the leaders on this team and help our new QB next season".

That is wishful thinking. I think both are gone.

Darren Evans twitter indicates that:

Darren Evans (32DE32) on Twitter

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ru got a grade of 1-2 round

DE got 4-7

They are announcing at a joint press conference when they get back.

Since it is a joint press conference, I would think that they are both doing the same thing, whether it be staying or leaving.

I have dreams of them getting up there and saying "Last night was embarrassing, and we both do not want to go out like that, so we are coming back to be the leaders on this team and help our new QB next season".

That is wishful thinking. I think both are gone.

Darren Evans twitter indicates that:

Darren Evans (32DE32) on Twitter

I tend to agree 46. Williams stock won't get any higher, not sure DE's would either. Come back for what. To risk serious injury (#2 for DE). I think not. It was great having them for a couple years but I see them both leaving as well. We shall see, maybe we will be pleasantly surprised. Might be the David Wilson show next year. Funny you mentioned the Fridge on the other post. A co-worker and I were just discussing that this morning. I think I know where you were going with that. He and Frank have a long history together..

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least BS is starting to admit when he f*s up. hokiesports.com :: Videos

Don't get me wrong, this wasn't just BS's fault, but it's his job to prepare and adjust and he really looked like a highschool OC out there last night.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they both could stay due to the lack of running back need in the NFL right now. Even though their draft stock shows that they will probably be drafted lower because not many teams need running backs.