• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Romo

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weak Bitch? JG was an NFL QB just like Romo dude. Only Bitch move would be taking his problems out on the coach. Romo has Jerry's number. He's being paid well. He can retire at any time if he isn't happy

While I don't think Jason was wrong about his comments on Romo at the owners meeting about durability, and while brutally honest from his point of view and true his opinion should not have been made. He is a expert at avoiding questions he does n0t want to answer.

Tony has been paid well and while this saga is ongoing I can see both sides of the equation on Romos release

But it will be done before 4-17-17

If romo's not in OTA's teams will continue to speculate on his impending release
If he reports for OTA's and gets hurt then ..........

If the Cowboys tell Romo to stay home then it just time to release him and move on. they will have no leverage in any trade and Tony can force the issue by showing up and causing a scene.

In the poker game Jerry is playing he has a hand of 10, J Q K all hearts and a 2 hoping to draw a ACE of hearts while his opponents have a full house Aces over Kings with the Ace of hearts in their hand and are waiting on the draw for Jerry to fold

Its that simple to me Just saying

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That weak bitch is the main reason this team is competitive

Main reason??? Come on man- you can't really believe that. Sure his messages are deep and meaningful and team oriented.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I don't think Jason was wrong about his comments on Romo at the owners meeting about durability, and while brutally honest from his point of view and true his opinion should not have been made. He is a expert at avoiding questions he does n0t want to answer.

Tony has been paid well and while this saga is ongoing I can see both sides of the equation on Romos release

But it will be done before 4-17-17

If romo's not in OTA's teams will continue to speculate on his impending release
If he reports for OTA's and gets hurt then ..........

If the Cowboys tell Romo to stay home then it just time to release him and move on. they will have no leverage in any trade and Tony can force the issue by showing up and causing a scene.

In the poker game Jerry is playing he has a hand of 10, J Q K all hearts and a 2 hoping to draw a ACE of hearts while his opponents have a full house Aces over Kings with the Ace of hearts in their hand and are waiting on the draw for Jerry to fold

Its that simple to me Just saying
I disagree. Jerry doesn't have to do a damn thing, he can keep Romo as his backup QB in 2017-18 if he wants to and there's not a thing Romo can do about it short of retire. To say the Cowboys can't keep Romo financially is nuts, if not for Dak, they'd want to keep him here the next two or three seasons. The overall QB money for the Cowboys isn't bad at all if you view Romo as starter money and Dak as number 3 money. I think Romo will be cut, but to suggest Jerry has some kind of losing hand in this is just goofy

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weak Bitch? JG was an NFL QB just like Romo dude. Only Bitch move would be taking his problems out on the coach. Romo has Jerry's number. He's being paid well. He can retire at any time if he isn't happy

Rainbow. Don't ever compare that dude to Romo. That guys arm was weaker than mine. If he practiced what he preached he would let Romo fight for his job.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rainbow. Don't ever compare that dude to Romo. That guys arm was weaker than mine. If he practiced what he preached he would let Romo fight for his job.
That's bull. The fact that he had such a weak arm and played in the league says it all about Garrett. Still have no clue what the Hell you are talking about, Garrett is a fantastic coach. It's not his fault Romo got old, that Romo got hurt, or that the team found a better option going forward at QB. You need to quit acting like a 12 year old that just found out the WWE is fake

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why should he let Romo fight for the job???? The job is closed. Time to move on. You won't let go of this Romo was screwed crap.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's bull. The fact that he had such a weak arm and played in the league says it all about Garrett. Still have no clue what the Hell you are talking about, Garrett is a fantastic coach. It's not his fault Romo got old, that Romo got hurt, or that the team found a better option going forward at QB. You need to quit acting like a 12 year old that just found out the WWE is fake

Then why won't he let him fight for the job. Why didn't he let Romo play more vs the Eagles. Was he making Dak look that bad so quick. It is what it is. The guy broke himself for this organization. Dont hold him hostage. Let him go. Don't be afraid of losing Texas over it.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Main reason we are competitive? I thought you guys had coached sports before
well....since he changed the culture in the locker room full of entitlement players, changed the draft philosophy by drafting olinemen, and brought the coaching assistants in here I'd say it can be argued but no way is it bull shit.

tell you what....why don't you step up and tell us who is the number reason this team is competitive

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The players are a heck of a lot more important than any coach.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they weren't in the 07 playoff game....I blame bum's boy
some blame Red Ball for last years playoff game loss for calling to spike the ball.

Me? I see a huge difference in those first playoff game losses with the #1 seed going in.

as usual....opinions will vary I suppose

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not to sell players short, but you might want to run that by the patriots. Belicheck changes his players more than you change your underwear :heh:

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn UK - I could have sworn you coached something

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happens when he shows up April 17th to OTAs and he tells Garrett to fuck off and make him look like the weak bitch that he is. Not good for the team IMO. Let the man go.
STFU, do you really think Romo would be that guy? Romo has been the consummate professional through this whole situation, I doubt he does a 180 now.