• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Romo thoughts

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo makes mistakes just like any other QB in the NFL. The problem is that he's always played on mediocre teams and therefore his mistakes are usually magnified. Put him on the teams in the early 90's and they would have still won two SB's. The problem is and always will be the ego driven GM who doesn't know shit about building an NFL team.

I am as guilty as many others here, but I think we must learn to cut BJJ some slack. It seems he may have Alzheimers and can't remember anything past the mid 1980's.

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am as guilty as many others here, but I think we must learn to cut BJJ some slack. It seems he may have Alzheimers and can't remember anything past the mid 1980's.

Been a Cowboys fan since day one in 1960 and have seen all Dallas QB's at one time or another. From Eddie Lebaron to Romo and it's always the same deal when they aren't winning...blame the quarterback. It goes with the territory, but I have never seen anything like the current situation in Dallas. It's sad to see what Jerry Jones has done to this once great team, but as long as there's meat in the seat it will never change.