• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RG3 vs the 49ers

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll say it again. We will move on from Griff and stumble through another decade of 6 win seasons as we trot out a handful of crappy QBs. Griff finally grows up, gets it, ends up on a team with a good OL and a good defense and he comes back to light us up repeatedly.

He will never be good enough to go all the way, he will tease and disappoint fans ala Randall Cunningham. But that will be far better than the clowns we end up settling for.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll say it again. We will move on from Griff and stumble through another decade of 6 win seasons as we trot out a handful of crappy QBs. Griff finally grows up, gets it, ends up on a team with a good OL and a good defense and he comes back to light us up repeatedly.

He will never be good enough to go all the way, he will tease and disappoint fans ala Randall Cunningham. But that will be far better than the clowns we end up settling for.

so you are for keeping him in? Just for the record, I am. We need to know for sure if he is a bust. These last 5 games mean nothing to us fans. Now if I was a player or a coach, I might be pissed as I want the best player out there to help us win. I'm not convinced that is RG3.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so you are for keeping him in? Just for the record, I am. We need to know for sure if he is a bust. These last 5 games mean nothing to us fans. Now if I was a player or a coach, I might be pissed as I want the best player out there to help us win. I'm not convinced that is RG3.

For players, coaches & many of the fans it is not just about not winning - it is the overall depressing atmosphere & total lack of hope for this organization. I realize that the team needs to think about the future, but I am tired of constantly seeing nothing but bad things or short spurts of something good constantly followed by something bad & loss after loss after loss. This is insanely depressing.

I would not mind the team losing if there was a sense of progress and direction. Sorry - don't see it & hope is bleak. If a change resulted in some more positive moments then perhaps I would not mind if it wasn't the proper thing to do. Oh well - sorry about the venting. I also want to believe that the primary purpose of this organization is to win or at least please the fans, but at times it appears that their primary goal is simply to keep RG3 happy (except for Gruden). Sigh.