• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Realistic Trades For Carmelo

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this team, absolutely!!!! if they want their pay checks, you're dam right!!! i guess you need more proof of how f'ed up things are every where, and whats being done about it! . Look what the US, US, put in office...

You said anyone can coach in the NBA right now & I disagree. And what the hell does the person in office have to do w/ the NBA? Nothing. I suggest if you want to talk politics take that shit to the political boards. I'm talking about the NBA & nothing else.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how many titles did his truly great supporting cast win away from MJ?

That's the point.

To win a title requires a star or 2, a coach who is at least very good and a great supporting cast. So, if MJ never gets the supporting cast he got, he likely isn't winning any rings. The same holds true for Bird and the Celtics, Magic and the Lakers, Timmy and the Spurs, Shaq/Kobe and the Lakers, Curry and the Warriors and Lebron and the Heat/Cavs, etc., etc.

To claim that MJ would have won titles without a great supporting cast is just as silly as saying that his great supporting cast would have won titles without him. That's not how it works and never has. Every championship team with the exception of an outlier or 2 (like the 2004 Pistons), has had at least one great player and a great supporting cast.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the point.

To win a title requires a star or 2, a coach who is at least very good and a great supporting cast. So, if MJ never gets the supporting cast he got, he likely isn't winning any rings. The same holds true for Bird and the Celtics, Magic and the Lakers, Timmy and the Spurs, Shaq/Kobe and the Lakers, Curry and the Warriors and Lebron and the Heat/Cavs, etc., etc.

To claim that MJ would have won titles without a great supporting cast is just as silly as saying that his great supporting cast would have won titles without him. That's not how it works and never has. Every championship team with the exception of an outlier or 2 (like the 2004 Pistons), has had at least one great player and a great supporting cast.

funny, i thought winning a title required lots of money, lots of balls, lots of hard work

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said anyone can coach in the NBA right now & I disagree. And what the hell does the person in office have to do w/ the NBA? Nothing. I suggest if you want to talk politics take that shit to the political boards. I'm talking about the NBA & nothing else.

EVERYTHING , its called application! everything everywhere is messed up, irrational, nothing adds up! So changes must be made, and they are happening right in front of our eyes, but some don't see it because they are blinded by narrow mindedness.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny, i thought winning a title required lots of money, lots of balls, lots of hard work

In other words, you can't find a team, outside of a couple of outliers that have won a title. Just like I said.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the point.

This is exactly right.