• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rangers back out on the road, first stop is Motor City: TEX @ DET 6/16-19

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Through the Fence Baseball has come out with their latest mock and has us with Elijah Green.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CBS Sports also came out with a new mock this week and has us taking Elijah Green.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am looking forward to the Rangers scoring a lot of runs tomorrow. A couple of foul balls hit our way would be good too.

Kelleyman

Rebuild done....It all starts with pitching
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am looking forward to the Rangers scoring a lot of runs tomorrow. A couple of foul balls hit our way would be good too.
Have you gotten any balls at any of the games before?

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My biggest concern is will they keep the right guys and trade the right ones. Can they make a decision to trade a good player to make room for a potentially great player? That part takes a lot of guts and a lot of wisdom.

I cant say that I have a lot of faith in their ability to do that.......

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's true. Actually, I wasn't even talking about them making good trades. I am mainly interested in their decisions about who to trade and who to keep. What they get in the trades is secondary for me, although, I would hope they make some wise trades too.

Some of the players traded will be good moves and some of the ones they don't trade will not wind up helping the club substantially in the long run but that is just baseball. I do however expect that an organization, should have guys that can't evaluate players and make sound decisions and not trade value for someone with little to no upside like the Howard trade. Hard for me to believe that was the best they could do and that was before they threw in Crouse. Let's not have anymore of those clunker type deals going forward.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you gotten any balls at any of the games before?
I have been going to Rangers games since 1972 and the only foul ball I ever got was at Camden Yards in 2013. So I am one for one when attending a Rangers game anywhere besides Arlington. Lol

DTC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been going to Rangers games since 1972 and the only foul ball I ever got was at Camden Yards in 2013. So I am one for one when attending a Rangers game anywhere besides Arlington. Lol

I’m one for one as well lol
Caught a Mitch Moreland foul line drive down the left field line at Minute Maid. I was surprised at how bad it stung lol. I was wearing a glove too. Those major leaguers put some velocity on the ball when they hit it.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is pretty cool you start one about every series and get proper responses!!! I am liking this team team of yours!!!
It’s always great when fans from other teams come in to mix it up with us. You’re welcome anytime.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish you guys would stop beating us up ... but when you scored 2 runs in the last 35 innings ... it's really not your fault. we are unbelievable.
We kind of needed a good series with some blow out wins. Our bullpen has choked away about 5 games in the last 20 or so. We have coughed up some series that we probably shouldve won. Sorry

Uncle Siggy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish you guys would stop beating us up ... but when you scored 2 runs in the last 35 innings ... it's really not your fault. we are unbelievable.
Every team/player goes through stretches of good and bad... :noidea:

Uncle Siggy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This scout hated Duran and thinks he can’t play 3B with no arm. That is false. They liked JUng and his arm strength. I like that. Looking forward to seeing him play

I posted these just to show that you can take some things with a grain of salt. Because you don't know the circumstances under which the prospect was observed or if the scout is being honest or is any good, you just have to see them in action for yourself sometimes...

Kelleyman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been fortunate to get a few balls over the years. My first one as a kid was taken from me in my hands by a lady. Since then got one opening day one year, HR balls competing with that big Kid
Batting practice was great to get them. Rusty tossed one to my son

Saw an old Mariners batting practice with the Kid. His HRs were majestic

Reactions: DTC

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We kind of needed a good series with some blow out wins. Our bullpen has choked away about 5 games in the last 20 or so. We have coughed up some series that we probably shouldve won. Sorry
Saturday's game has 2 pitchers both with ERA's over 5. could be a slug fest

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been fortunate to get a few balls over the years. My first one as a kid was taken from me in my hands by a lady. Since then got one opening day one year, HR balls competing with that big Kid
Batting practice was great to get them. Rusty tossed one to my son

Saw an old Mariners batting practice with the Kid. His HRs were majestic

I regret not “taking advantage“ of being a kid at the ball park by asking players for balls. They’re more inclined to throw balls to little kids or young teenagers.

i‘m now at the age where I’m too “old“ to really get excited about getting a ball unless it’s one that’s valuable or important in some way.

Kelleyman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I regret not “taking advantage“ of being a kid at the ball park by asking players for balls. They’re more inclined to throw balls to little kids or young teenagers.

i‘m now at the age where I’m too “old“ to really get excited about getting a ball unless it’s one that’s valuable or important in some way.
It’s never too late and let no person judge you for getting your hearts desire.
I have given a ball away but that was before people shamed you if you did not. Going to batting practice is fun predicting where home runs will go