• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams game drama?

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the Rams are dealing with lots of Covid issues. I wonder if a few of them will be out for this weekend's game?

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OBJ is definitely out. And at least 8 more so far. I bet there'll be more to come.

THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. -- The Los Angeles Rams added wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. and eight other players to the reserve/COVID-19 list on Tuesday, the team announced.

In addition to Beckham, defensive back Terrell Burgess, tight end Brycen Hopkins, defensive back JuJu Hughes, offensive tackle Alaric Jackson, defensive tackle Sebastian Joseph-Day and safety Jordan Fuller were added to the list, while defensive end Jonah Williams and defensive back Tyler Hall were also added as practice squad members.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like their secondary is really taking the bulk of the hit.

This game is one of the hardest games left on the schedule for the Hawks. If they lose a bunch of guys, and their training facility, just days before our game it could really be helpful to our chances. Not that anyone likes to win that way, but whatever, I'm cool with winning that way for this particular weekend.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what are the chances that some Ram's players could unknowingly bring that shit with them to the field and pass it on to a bunch of Seahawk's players?

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oof, could this be the first forfeiture caused by covid19? WOW!

"As the NFL approaches the 2021 season, the league informed clubs that it would not extend the season to accommodate a COVID-19 outbreak among unvaccinated players that causes a game cancellation."

I want to play the game and I want the Hawks to crush them! but only if there is zero chance they spread their disease on to our Seahawks.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"As the NFL approaches the 2021 season, the league informed clubs that it would not extend the season to accommodate a COVID-19 outbreak among unvaccinated players that causes a game cancellation."

I want to play the game and I want the Hawks to crush them! but only if there is zero chance they spread their disease on to our Seahawks.
I bet they'd need to lose a lot of players before the game would be cancelled. I can't see the NFL cancelling games unless it's under extreme circumstances.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait don't these guys have to go through a 10 day quarantine period with two negative tests? we lost Everett for a game because it was played on his 10th day after a false positive test didn't we? Ramsey and Higbee also tested Positive did they not?

Rams get a new name, the LA Covid Carriers!

Last edited:

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

News source stated that all 27 players that tested positive yesterday were all vaccinated... Tired of hearing about unvax vs vax garbage... All it does is bring division...

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
News source stated that all 27 players that tested positive yesterday were all vaccinated... Tired of hearing about unvax vs vax garbage... All it does is bring division...

My neighbor died from blood clots caused by the Covid vaccination. He was like 65 years old always rode his bike every morning and was constantly outside working in his yard every day. It's heart breaking because he was a close family friend and I just feel so sorry for his family. He would still be alive had he NOT got the shot. His wife said they marked it down as a heart attacked caused by blood clots. They did not mark it down as Blood clots caused by the vaccine. In other words they just protected a vaccine that killed him and it will go down as cardiac arrest.

He looked like he was like maybe 50 years old and was in great shape, Never had heart problems ever. I knew him for over 30 years :(, him and his wife bought the house off of my Great Aunt. I'm going to miss him and his awesome decorations he would put up every holiday. everyone on the block knew him because he would come and cut many peoples yards and weed eat just because he was doing it in his yard lol.

Last edited:

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My neighbor died from blood clots caused by the Covid vaccination. He was like 65 years old always rode his bike every morning and was constantly outside working in his yard every day. It's heart breaking because he was a close family friend and I just feel so sorry for his family. He would still be alive had he NOT got the shot. His wife said they marked it down as a heart attacked caused by blood clots. They did not mark it down as Blood clots caused by the vaccine. In other words they just protected a vaccine that killed him.
That's so sad to hear... My sister in law's side of her mouth is paralyzed just 8 days after the shot and she was perfectly healthy... Lot's of stories like this that go untold unfortunately...

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's so sad to hear... My sister in law's side of her mouth is paralyzed just 8 days after the shot and she was perfectly healthy... Lot's of stories like this that go untold unfortunately...

WOW! that sounds like a stroke! most likely caused by a blood clot caused by the shot. I hope she regains the full use of her mouth/face. The brain can and does repair it's self.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like their secondary is really taking the bulk of the hit.

This game is one of the hardest games left on the schedule for the Hawks. If they lose a bunch of guys, and their training facility, just days before our game it could really be helpful to our chances. Not that anyone likes to win that way, but whatever, I'm cool with winning that way for this particular weekend.
I'm good on any day a rival or any team having issues. Next man up for them and let's see if the Hawks can take advantage of it.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From July of this year.....

The actual wording from the league was related to UNVACCINATED players leading to game losses, not new variants that are ripping through fully vaccinated populations. But should those two days not be enough they should still end up forfeiting the game if they can't field enough players.

I would suspect those extra two days will help them quite a bit and probably get Lockett back on the field as well given that they also changed the policy for returning for those that were both fully vaccinated and asymptomatic. You only need a couple of negative results even taken within the same day.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
imagine if on Monday the Hawks lose say 4 starters including Wilson from a false positive Covid test. oof this would be the worst thing that could happen to the NFL as not only Seahawks fans but many other teams fan based would really rip this apart if they did not postpone seeing as these players would have all been playing on Sunday for the Hawks and they Postponed it for the Rams.