• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record I wanted Mack. Donald & Mack would have been a nice 1sr rd. I agree though someone would have took Grob in the top 10 probably.

why look coogies back! :pound: ....where you been boy?? :scratch:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kozan and OT Michael Dunn are great signings. I am glad we have removed another Fisher player and a complete bust. If McVay, who did not draft GRob, and his coaching staff singled the guy out after just OTAs and found him worthy of cutting, then indeed, the bust status has been confirmed independently.

For the record, I wanted Matthews and screamed at the T.V. for the Rams to take him with the number 2 overall pick even though many had Matthews rated lower.

When I think of all the draft picks that Snisher floundered away, it still pisses me right off when another Fisher complete bust player is cut.

We could have championships rather than losing season after losing season with a coach and GM who know what they are doing. DAMN IT!!

Last edited:

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That draft was loaded with talent. We could have had Mack or Watkins at #2. Hell, the Bills gave up a future first for Watkins. That could have been a nice trade Snisher could have made and we could have landed Matthews with the trade down and have our LT.

We missed on a chance to trade up and get Derek Carr to push Bradford. Instead, we traded up for Joyner...What could have been.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If one didnt know better one would think Fisher was trying to ruin the Rams for decades to come. So happy he is gone.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree LTR. Only the Rams could eff this simple thing up. Get the other blue colors on the Jersey and Pants the same dark Royal Blue as the Helmets. What the hell is their problem? Again, this is a small snippet of a larger chronic symptom that this franchise has had dating back to the days of the Queen Idiot. If you want to have winning as your focus, which this team continues to demonstrate it doesn't have, you get everyone on the same page, and just like Trump, you do the job right and with the best as your focus the first time. Apparently the limp biscuit just doesn't give that much of a damn to address the details however large or SMALL yet he claims he wants a winner! The interpretation? WHO CARES AS LONG AS I AM MAKING MONEY!!!

Last edited:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meandering around on a Sunday evening on Youtube, I came across the Week 15 game against the Seahags. It was a crappy game for us as we got our asses kicked but at the 6:45 mark in the vid, the play where the Seattle punter takes off on that huge run, almost loses the ball, then gets clocked, and then loses the ball is still funny to watch. This poor bastard is running for his life only to look like a dumbass for trying to score. I love that part of the vid. The rest of the vid, you can take a look at some of the players that won't be with us in 2017 opening day and see just how badly they played. GRob comes to mind.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams GM Les Snead senses 'authentic chemistry' with Sean McVay http://es.pn/2svIFmt
via @ESPN App http://es.pn/app
Nice Bromance & all, but I think McVay's assessment of Snead here is questionable...

"a passionate guy about football" who is also committed to his family, which he found relatable.

A decent family man doesn't stay up all night working on his new work's bromance drinking wine till the wee hours, so late that he has to get a room at the Hotel that his coworker is staying at.

When I read this I was thinking something similar about his Wife and kids that he says later in the article about his new work relationship.

"You’re not going to get those moments back," Snead said. "That’s a special thing..."

I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm glad these two professional men seem to be hitting it off, but Snead must have a Saint for a wife!

If any of us didn't come home on more than an occasion, in lieu of being the head of the household for our wife and children, just to stay at a hotel when we were just across town drinking wine late and talking shop.... Well, the last thing that comes to mind is a man who is committed to their family.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice Bromance & all, but I think McVay's assessment of Snead here is questionable...

A decent family man doesn't stay up all night working on his new work's bromance drinking wine till the wee hours, so late that he has to get a room at the Hotel that his coworker is staying at.

When I read this I was thinking something similar about his Wife and kids that he says later in the article about his new work relationship.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm glad these two professional men seem to be hitting it off, but Snead must have a Saint for a wife!

If any of us didn't come home on more than an occasion, in lieu of being the head of the household for our wife and children, just to stay at a hotel when we were just across town drinking wine late and talking shop.... Well, the last thing that comes to mind is a man who is committed to their family.

I think it can only be a plus for us right now to have a HC who has the GMs ear/respect and can work together to get things done....

As we've talked about in the past, Snead was a background guy dealing more with the move and the new stadium and not the personnel... It seems that things have now changed, hopefully for the better!!! :pray:

Edit: After all, Snead is a personnel guy and yet somehow(only the Rams)would hire him and use him in a different capacity!!!

Last edited:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it can only be a plus for us right now to have a HC who has the GMs ear/respect and can work together to get things done....

As we've talked about in the past, Snead was a background guy dealing more with the move and the new stadium and not the personnel... It seems that things have now changed, hopefully for the better!!! :pray:

Edit: After all, Snead is a personnel guy and yet somehow(only the Rams)would hire him and use him in a different capacity!!!
Yeah I get all that, and I don't disagree. My point was his staying out all night and not going home and then in the same article them saying he's a family man.

Honestly, work is important and all but it comes after family IMO, especially if you are going to characterize someone as being 'committed to his family'. I know sometimes we have to be away from our families for work and in his line it probably happens more often than for other occupations, but if you can be there at home at night with your wife and children, you should be there. If you are not, then there are probably other issues, other than work, at play here.

Like he said about his new bromance, being there for your kids when they lay there heads down and/or when they get up is special, you just can't get those moments back.

As the old saying goes... "No man ever said on his deathbed, I wish I had spent more time in the office."

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I get all that, and I don't disagree. My point was his staying out all night and not going home and then in the same article them saying he's a family man.

Honestly, work is important and all but it comes after family IMO, especially if you are going to characterize someone as being 'committed to his family'. I know sometimes we have to be away from our families for work and in his line it probably happens more often than for other occupations, but if you can be there at home at night with your wife and children, you should be there. If you are not, then there are probably other issues, other than work, at play here.

Like he said about his new bromance, being there for your kids when they lay there heads down and/or when they get up is special, you just can't get those moments back.

As the old saying goes... "No man ever said on his deathbed, I wish I had spent more time in the office."

Personally, I don't really care if he's a family man... I just care about the well being of the Rams :suds:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, I don't really care if he's a family man... I just care about the well being of the Rams :suds:
And I see the bullshit in the story, so I'm not buying any of it. They are still serving optimism on a platter, and I'd like to hear the real deal.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2017 Los Angeles Rams Training Camp Schedule Released

Here’s your schedule for the Rams’ training camp this year at UC Irvine.

usa_today_9419305.0.jpg

OLB Robert Quinn at 2016 Los Angeles Rams Training Camp

The Los Angeles Rams have released their schedule for their 2017 training camp:

2017 Los Angeles Rams Training Camp Schedule

Date
Time (PT)
Saturday, July 29 3:00 PM
Sunday, July 30 3:00 PM
Monday, July 31 3:00 PM
Tuesday, August 1 3:00 PM
Wednesday, August 2 3:00 PM
Friday, August 4 3:00 PM
Sunday, August 6 3:30 PM
Monday, August 7 3:00 PM
Wednesday, August 9 4:30 PM
Thursday, August 10 3:00 PM
Friday, August 11 3:30 PM
Monday, August 14 3:30 PM
Tuesday, August 15 3:00 PM
Wednesday, August 16 3:00 PM
Thursday, August 17 1:45 PM

With the first practice coming on July 29, rookies have been asked to report on July 26 with veterans arriving two days later on the eve of camp opening.

All practices will be held at UC Irvine, with the practice on the 9th a special joint practice between the Rams and their cross-town, uh, friends, the Los Angeles Chargers.

For more information on parking, directions and accessibility for disabled fans, check out the team site page for camp.

The team has yet to designate which positions will sign autographs on which dates.

It’s a bit of a culture change in allowing the public to attend all practices. Last year, the Rams held six private practices to be able to...they held private practices because...I dunno. Look, it was Jeff Fisher and he did things his way and damn logic or sense, he felt that was appropriate and that’s how it was. Perhaps they were emotionally charged and they didn’t want any intrasquad fights to be public or perhaps they were worried about some components of their playbook becoming public knowledge (though I’d note you don’t have to worry about that kind of stuff if you, yanno, are good at football). In any case, new Head Coach Sean McVay clearly isn’t concerned with public attendance at camp derailing his goals for setting the team up for the 2017 season.

It’s worth noting that the Rams have the first preseason game of their 2017 preseason schedule, against the Dallas Cowboys, is on August 12; the second, against the Oakland* Raiders, is on August 19, two days after the final training camp practice. Also, there will be no intermediary roster cuts this year. Unlike previous years when teams were forced to reduce the 90-man roster to 75 players after a third preseason game and then a 53-man roster between the end of the preseason and Week 1, this year all teams will go directly from the 90-man to a 53-man roster on September 2, per the 2017 NFL Calendar. How that, and the above preseason intrusions, will affect training camp and roster decision timing is to be seen.

So mark down your calendars. Training camp starts in just 37 days.

2017 Rams Training Camp Schedule Released

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2017 Los Angeles Rams Training Camp Schedule Released

Here’s your schedule for the Rams’ training camp this year at UC Irvine.

usa_today_9419305.0.jpg

OLB Robert Quinn at 2016 Los Angeles Rams Training Camp

The Los Angeles Rams have released their schedule for their 2017 training camp:

2017 Los Angeles Rams Training Camp Schedule

Date
Time (PT)
Saturday, July 29 3:00 PM
Sunday, July 30 3:00 PM
Monday, July 31 3:00 PM
Tuesday, August 1 3:00 PM
Wednesday, August 2 3:00 PM
Friday, August 4 3:00 PM
Sunday, August 6 3:30 PM
Monday, August 7 3:00 PM
Wednesday, August 9 4:30 PM
Thursday, August 10 3:00 PM
Friday, August 11 3:30 PM
Monday, August 14 3:30 PM
Tuesday, August 15 3:00 PM
Wednesday, August 16 3:00 PM
Thursday, August 17 1:45 PM

With the first practice coming on July 29, rookies have been asked to report on July 26 with veterans arriving two days later on the eve of camp opening.

All practices will be held at UC Irvine, with the practice on the 9th a special joint practice between the Rams and their cross-town, uh, friends, the Los Angeles Chargers.

For more information on parking, directions and accessibility for disabled fans, check out the team site page for camp.

The team has yet to designate which positions will sign autographs on which dates.

It’s a bit of a culture change in allowing the public to attend all practices. Last year, the Rams held six private practices to be able to...they held private practices because...I dunno. Look, it was Jeff Fisher and he did things his way and damn logic or sense, he felt that was appropriate and that’s how it was. Perhaps they were emotionally charged and they didn’t want any intrasquad fights to be public or perhaps they were worried about some components of their playbook becoming public knowledge (though I’d note you don’t have to worry about that kind of stuff if you, yanno, are good at football). In any case, new Head Coach Sean McVay clearly isn’t concerned with public attendance at camp derailing his goals for setting the team up for the 2017 season.

It’s worth noting that the Rams have the first preseason game of their 2017 preseason schedule, against the Dallas Cowboys, is on August 12; the second, against the Oakland* Raiders, is on August 19, two days after the final training camp practice. Also, there will be no intermediary roster cuts this year. Unlike previous years when teams were forced to reduce the 90-man roster to 75 players after a third preseason game and then a 53-man roster between the end of the preseason and Week 1, this year all teams will go directly from the 90-man to a 53-man roster on September 2, per the 2017 NFL Calendar. How that, and the above preseason intrusions, will affect training camp and roster decision timing is to be seen.

So mark down your calendars. Training camp starts in just 37 days.

2017 Rams Training Camp Schedule Released
Two things stick out.... (Besides deciding which days I will attend)

1. McVay opening up all training camp dates to the public as opposed to Fisher only allowing 6 days.
  2. The league going from a 90 man roster to a 53 man roster in one swoop! There are going to be a lot of big names and young talent coming from all teams that are released at one time! September 2nd is now a day to mark on the calendar!