• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tavon_media_day_cp.jpg

So here I am...
in this Hollywood city...
The city of the stars, movies, women and cars...
Well I guess I guess I Star!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have this whole CD Vita.
Would never have guessed that RR.

The pic that bunc posted just reminded me of this song. I believe that TA could go Hollywood swinging in McVay's offense, but as the speedster in the WR corp, his targets will go down as the deep threat, so he is going to need to make the most when the line gives Goff the time. When they do, JG should get the ball there on time, so I just don't want to see the drops in those scenarios, rather TD's.

Those will be there for the taking, trust me, and it will be up to Austin to cash them in. If he can do that he will be a star in this offense and in this league.

Another who will be trusting in TA to make the most of those deep targets will be the guy in the backfield. Spreading the field like that will give Gurley the chance to run loose.

Really looking forward to an offense this year, and TA can be the difference maker that opens this offense up!

I hope when he gets past the defensive secondary, and gets his targets, he holds onto the ball more often than not. Because if the does, he will be a Hollywood swinger, and he will deserve all the lime light he is seeking in Los Angeles!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just really impressed with what I'm hearing from Sean McVay...

Here's a take we would have never heard from the last Coaching staff...

"Like we always talk about, it’s going to be something where we want to do a good job as coaches figuring out our players and then we’ll adjust the system accordingly. We’ve got a lot of different things that we can do, but it’s about figuring out what these guys do best. Having an identity and making sure that you have some complements off that identity.” ~ Sean McVay

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bye bye GRob, don't let the door hit your fat, useless ass on the way off to Detroit!!!!

RamCub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take the draft pick!

Do we save any cap money?

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks like we eat $3.3 mill and saved $3.3 mill by trading him. The pick is a bonus.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah good move dumping GRob. Much needed cap room. Unbelievable now only 2 players remain on the team from the RG3 trade haul. Brockers and Tree. We got 8 players from that trade.

If Grob turns it around in Detroit we will know it was the coaching here. But I doubt it.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
never should have been drafted x-x
The number 2 overall was the reach red, GRob was still slated as a top ten pick by everyone in the NFL. Remember Maylock compared him to Pace.

I do believe if we didn't draft him he still would have been picked in the top half of the first round, probably before Lewan. Either way, he was going to be a first round bust for someone, just our luck I guess.

For the record, I wanted Watkins, and either Martin or Lewan whoever was available, and it would have been Martin, but both are Pro Bowlers however Martin has done it at Guard even though he was listed as a Tackle in the draft, so who really knows?

The only saving grace was the fact that we got Aaron Donald out of it. Had we gone with Sammy, we no doubt go Tackle with Donald still on the board. Also, I'm guessing we probably would have jacked up Watkins too with the lack of talent behind Center.

The bottom line, if we could have drafted on hindsight, we should have drafted Taylor Lewan at No. 2 instead of GRob, and Aaron Donald at No. 13 as we did.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The number 2 overall was the reach red, GRob was still slated as a top ten pick by everyone in the NFL. Remember Maylock compared him to Pace.

I do believe if we didn't draft him he still would have been picked in the top half of the first round, probably before Lewan. Either way, he was going to be a first round bust for someone, just our luck I guess.

For the record, I wanted Watkins, and either Martin or Lewan whoever was available, and it would have been Martin, but both are Pro Bowlers however Martin has done it at Guard even though he was listed as a Tackle in the draft, so who really knows?

The only saving grace was the fact that we got Aaron Donald out of it. Had we gone with Sammy, we no doubt go Tackle with Donald still on the board. Also, I'm guessing we probably would have jacked up Watkins too with the lack of talent behind Center.

The bottom line, if we could have drafted on hindsight, we should have drafted Taylor Lewan at No. 2 instead of GRob, and Aaron Donald at No. 13 as we did.

Maybe true, but I'm like 99% positive he didn't appear on the radar till after the combine

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Los Angeles Rams Sign G Alex Kozan, OT Michael Dunn

The Rams have signed two offensive linemen to fill out their 90-man roster.

usa_today_8863003.0.jpg

Auburn G Alex Kozan

The Los Angeles Rams traded OL Greg Robinson and waived QB Dylan Thompson today. In doing so, they freed up two spots on the 90-man roster...which they promptly filled.

The Rams have signed former Auburn G Alex Kozan and Maryland OT Michael Dunn.

Kozan grabbed the starting gig as a redshirt freshman for Auburn back in 2013 playing alongside Robinson and in front of fellow former Tiger and former Rams RB Tre Mason. A back injury sidelined him for all of 2014, but returned to the field in 2015 and 2016 as a team captain to much acclaim. Kozan tweeted that he had been signed by the Rams back in early May, but he wasn’t listed as an attendee for rookie minicamp and nothing was ever released on the Rams’ official transaction wire. That’s changed tonight.

Dunn was similarly a starting RS freshman albeit at right guard before moving to right tackle and ultimately settling in at left tackle. In the wake of the GRob release, he could offer some depth at tackle if the Rams end up seeking as much into training camp.

Rams Sign G Alex Kozan, OT Michael Dunn

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For the record I wanted Mack. Donald & Mack would have been a nice 1sr rd. I agree though someone would have took Grob in the top 10 probably.