• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams / Chiefs preseason 8/26/'11

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I didn't feel the need to elaborate. I always say a QB deserves 3 years. I remember talking about it w/ Alex Smith many a time. But after game 1 of last season I said, "I've seen enough" and gave up on him. The Rams being weak only solidifies the case that he deserves another year after this one...

That said I fully expect everyone who's hyping him up to sound silly because I don't think he'll ever be that good. People on the radio are calling him a rising star. I don't agree.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, but I don't think his team is weak at all.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I'll go with Clyde on this one and say the Rams are more average than weak. They have solid talent on their roster just not a lot of overly outstanding players.

I think Bradford is going to hit the sophomore slump this year. New OC and system with a lockout shorten offseason and the topper is a absolutely brutal first part of the schedule doesn't scream massive success this season for him.

drekeeper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't a fan of his coming out of college, but he (Bradford) Is growing on me. I like the Kid's game so far from what I've seen from him and I'm expecting him to take another step with the addition of JM and the talent he has at wideout