• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams 23, Bucs 13- Seventh Win of the season

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great defense + Stacy with 100+ yards rushing + Kellen Clemens capped at 20 attempts = Rams win.

Hmm... starting to see a trend here. :nod:

I wish we would have seen that trend earlier in the year. They really didn't start committing to the heavy running game option, or Stacey for that matter, until about week 5 or 6. Hell Stacey had 1 carry for 4 yards in the first 4 games.

mikey728

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was Slaughter a nickname, LTR ??? I wanted the Hags to beat Az and maybe rest some starters...The more I think about it, I'd rather the Rams play them at peak strength, which they will be trying to get Home field...No lose situation for the rams...If the get beat, as I think they will, they stay where they are at draft time...If they happen to beat the Albatross, it would be a far bigger upset than NO...They are
are still almost invincible at home, even given the loss yesterday...

Last edited by a moderator:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fun game yesterday. The throw backs, honoring Jackie Slaughter during the game, seeing the Rams sack record fall and another win. I took my 14 year old son for an early Christmas present and it was nice to watch a game with very few opposing fans in attendance. Rams played well and really controlled the game, especially on defense. If it wasn’t for the turnovers by Clemens and Stacy that game would have been much more lopsided.

For all of the old L.A. Rams fans on here I’m going to make you jealous. We got to meet Jackie Slaughter yesterday. We were walking on the outer concourse to go to our seats and he came in the Dome bypassing the turnstile’s as I was walking past. I gave him the old, “Hey you’re Jackie Slaughter” and thanked him for his contributions to the Rams. He’s pretty good sized dude, LOL. My son was funny, he asked me after we walked away “Who’s Jacking Slaughter”. I told him that he’s just a Rams HOF’r and one of the greatest o-lineman ever. BTW, when I was a Big Red fan when the Cardinals where I hated Slaughter. However I didn’t mention that to him, LOL.
:lol: Did you REALLY say that? :L

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was Slaughter a nickname, LTR ??? I wanted the Hags to beat Az and maybe rest some starters...The more I think about it, I'd rather the Rams play them at peak strength, which they will be trying to get Home field...No lose situation for the rams...If the get beat, as I think they will, they stay where they are at draft time...If they happen to beat the Albatross, it would be a far bigger upset than NO...They are
are still almost invincible at home, even given the loss yesterday...
Or with a couple of SF wins, doable and a lose to the Rams on Sunday they go on the road in the first week of post season play as the Wildcard team.

That scenario would make me very happy! :yahoo: