• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Raiders vs Texans

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Skins fan.. They ALL WORK HARD!! The better player will play, IF mcgloin plays better he will play!! NOT cuz he works harder cuz he will not out work TP.. It will be cuz he is a better player.. What you seen today was great OL play giving him time in the pocket to find the open man.. Crazy how an OL will make players look good or bad eh??

I thought Mcgloin played fast, made good decisions and accurate throws, did what he had to do and JUST WIN BABY! Solid D all day, hawked balls and brought pressure.
Jennings had a career day, and if WRs hang on to their catches this game would have been a laugher. I am happy with a solid game in all phases.

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Mcgloin played fast, made good decisions and accurate throws, did what he had to do and JUST WIN BABY! Solid D all day, hawked balls and brought pressure.
Jennings had a career day, and if WRs hang on to their catches this game would have been a laugher. I am happy with a solid game in all phases.

That's the key, FLA. A count or 2 more (TP's indecision) would have lead to more sacks. The OL played well, but TP's lack of reading the open receiver & delivering the ball quickly, makes them look worse than they are. I think it shows a pocket passer can still lead this team to some wins. TP is not the long term answer. Period. :L

njack

No medical experiments
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McGloin made quick reads and got rid of the ball fast. That was huge yesterday. I think Pryor still gives us the best chance to win currently, but he needs to make quicker reads and make quick decisions.

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McGloin made quick reads and got rid of the ball fast. That was huge yesterday. I think Pryor still gives us the best chance to win currently, but he needs to make quicker reads and make quick decisions.

Once the D has figured out TP's tendencies, he is very easy to defend. Until he becomes an accurate passer, with quicker reads, he is very one-dimensional. Believe me, I hate to say this. I also think our receivers need to CATCH THE FUCKING BALL! :gaah:

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya flaraider Mcgloin played FAST, droppin dimes reading Ds looking like a leader!! I WANT TO SEE MORE OF THAT KIND OF PLAY.. YUP!! But don't bet against Pryor he already proved 98% of Raider Fans wrong by starting for the Raiders heck I would be a rich man if I took all the bets on Pryors playing time.. Last time we put TP2 Vs Flynn.. Flynn got blown out of the water!! Now its TP2 Vs McG.. 2 young hard working BALLERS!! Sit back and enjoy the ride and let it play out.. Oh im NOT trippin on TP2 and McG cuz that will play it self out.. Im trippin on losing Watson, Gurode, and Brisiel..

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya flaraider Mcgloin played FAST, droppin dimes reading Ds looking like a leader!! I WANT TO SEE MORE OF THAT KIND OF PLAY.. YUP!! But don't bet against Pryor he already proved 98% of Raider Fans wrong by starting for the Raiders heck I would be a rich man if I took all the bets on Pryors playing time.. Last time we put TP2 Vs Flynn.. Flynn got blown out of the water!! Now its TP2 Vs McG.. 2 young hard working BALLERS!! Sit back and enjoy the ride and let it play out.. Oh im NOT trippin on TP2 and McG cuz that will play it self out.. Im trippin on losing Watson, Gurode, and Brisiel..

A good problem to have 2 talented ballers at QB, something I think we need in any case. Plus they are young and obviously trainable, I think TP and McG can coexist, they are both hard workers and TEAM PLAYERS, I don't think ego will be a problem.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree flaRaider, Its a GREAT thing to have 2 young hard working ballers going at it, it will force them to reach their peak a lot sooner then having just one.. In one corner you have the QB with the greatest PURE talent in a QB I ever saw Vs The Rookie with GOOD foot work, poise of a vet and the arm to match!! Could be a young Rich Gannon!!That is a GREAT problem to have!! This is why I like to read what you got to say, you NEVER tare down one player to support another!! You just let it ride and ROLL with the WINNER!! McG opened my eyes at what he could be, dude looks like a young Gannon!! If he WINS the job he will have my FULL support as will TP2 if he WINS the job!! Cuz that's how I ROLL.. Remember this guys are YOUNG support when it GOOD AND BAD!! Just Win!! RAIDERNATION BABY!!

Last edited by a moderator: