• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Raiders vs Texans

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is another important game, Houston on their heels after a disappointing showing in '13 looking to get well against the Raiders. We do have the huge Al Davis tribute game behind us, we need to get fired up and play with some of that passion and intensity, be effective running the ball and burn time off the clock, get ahead and stay there.

Looks like McGloin starting yow, that is another focal point, Jennings and our RBs need to get it going.

Houston is starting another rookie, Keenum, that should work in our favor, Ed Reed is gone to NY, Kubs coaching from the booth, we should take advantage of these developments if at all possible.

We need to get better in early road games, this streak has got to end sometime.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is another important game, Houston on their heels after a disappointing showing in '13 looking to get well against the Raiders. We do have the huge Al Davis tribute game behind us, we need to get fired up and play with some of that passion and intensity, be effective running the ball and burn time off the clock, get ahead and stay there.

Looks like McGloin starting yow, that is another focal point, Jennings and our RBs need to get it going.

Houston is starting another rookie, Keenum, that should work in our favor, Ed Reed is gone to NY, Kubs coaching from the booth, we should take advantage of these developments if at all possible.

We need to get better in early road games, this streak has got to end sometime.

Perhaps you are right. I am admittedly biased, but I think that Keenum finally leads his team to a win tomorrow. He has played pretty well and his game is a good fit for that offense. I do hope, however, that DJ Hayden has a good game and a good career. :suds:

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is going to sound old and tired but I will say it anyways.. The OL and WRs need to play lights out!! They need to give Matt Mcgloin TIME in the pocket to find the open man as well as OPEN holes for the run game.. The D needs to keep playing good and the O coaching needs to get better!! Do all that and we WIN!! I really want to SEE what Mcgloin can do!! ALOT of hype by MOST Raider fans about him.. Im hearing he is a Drew Brees clone!! So I hope its true, cuz the only thing that matters in sports is WINNING!! Go Raiders beat the Texans!!

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps you are right. I am admittedly biased, but I think that Keenum finally leads his team to a win tomorrow. He has played pretty well and his game is a good fit for that offense. I do hope, however, that DJ Hayden has a good game and a good career. :suds:[/QUOTE]

I'll drink to that, thanks for the support.

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TO and TD

Woodson strip and Raiders TD

nice cut by Moore for the TD

McGloin gets his first NFL TD pass!

Off to a good start

njack

No medical experiments
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team needs to step it up in the 2nd half. Nothing has looked goo since about the middle of the first.

njack

No medical experiments
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beautiful pass. 3 TD passes in the game for McGloin. Never would have predicted that.

njack

No medical experiments
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dammit Jano!

njack

No medical experiments
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope McFadden was watching how Jennings ran that ball.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope McGloin continues to start. Such a hard working man.

njack

No medical experiments
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a catch. Fuck you refs.

njack

No medical experiments
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where's the pressure. This looks too much like prevent D.

njack

No medical experiments
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The refs are fucking terrible again. How is that not intentional grounding?

njack

No medical experiments
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad, but I expect them to end up losing.

njack

No medical experiments
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So glad my expectations weren't met!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great OL play sort of good WR play plus great D play and good coaching= Raiders WIN!! Now on to Matt Mcgloin!! That dude was throwing DARTS with accuracy WOW!! He would of looked better if not for the WRs drops!! Drew Brees?? Nah more like a young Rich Gannon!! TP and DMAC got their work cut out for them.. Lets see who wants it MORE!! Win Win RaiderNation!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Skins fan.. They ALL WORK HARD!! The better player will play, IF mcgloin plays better he will play!! NOT cuz he works harder cuz he will not out work TP.. It will be cuz he is a better player.. What you seen today was great OL play giving him time in the pocket to find the open man.. Crazy how an OL will make players look good or bad eh??

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calm down man. Your team won, the O-line played well and so did McGloin. McGloin is hard worker and really developed under Bill O'Brien who also coached Brady. I was happy that McGloin did well because he went to Penn State and I wish him the best with the Raiders. That also means if McGloin does well then the Raiders are doing well.

Also NO not all work hard. Some don't study film, some hardly workout, some will be the last at practice but the first to leave. McGloin has always worked hard which is why he is a NFL QB. You can be good player but don't work hard because you rely to heavily on your talents.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You talking about TP there dude.. He is the first one in and the last one to leave.. The hardest worker on the team by far.. When the OL played good so did he, when they all got hurt so did he.. im happy we WON!! I said what the Raiders needed to do to win and we did that and won.. Mcgloin played good ball today so did the OL giving him time in the pocket and opening huge holes for Jennings to get 150yards rushing.. I like Mcgloin he is an OAKLAND RAIDER!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Pryor is healthy and we roll with mcgloin?? Then you play him the rest of the year and the same goes for Pryor.. The key HERE IS DEVELOP.. So in 2014 we go WR with our first pick!! The 6 6 Mike Evans in Silver and Black would be AWESOME!! Crazy how the D won the game at the end, the same way they won the AL Davis BOWL!! And DANG near got the pick as well.. DA and Tarver Know how to coach a D UP!! Raiders Vs Titans in Oakland!! Dang it even sounds good..