• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Quarter Grades

rd27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're already a quarter of the regular season through. Just curious to see what grades do you have for our 53? Mine:

QBs: B+

WRs: B

RBs: A

TEs: C

OL: A

DL: B+

LBs: B+

DBs: B-

PR/KR: C

K: B

P: A

What do you think?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QBs: B+

WRs: B

RBs: B+ (fumbles, a couple drops, but very impressive)

TEs: C-(I wanted to go D+, but couldn't)

OL: A-

DL: A-

LBs: B+(I wanted to go A- but couldn't)

DBs: B-(safeties get an A-, corners a low C)

PR/KR: C-

K: C+

P: B+

Coaching: B

lionscanWIN

The Morenci Mauler
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
d line has to be an A the only time they werent suffocating was when fairley was out and even then we still had a great 3rd down defense and lead the league today in 3rd down defense cause of them.

and stafford puts the A in pimp nuh said

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QBs: B-
Would be a higher grade but with the offensive weapons and the pass protection stafford should be doing better.

WRs: B-
Lets hope durham can keep doing well otherwise this unit's grade will drop quickly.
RBs: A+
As long as bush can stay healthy him and bell may be the best 1-2 punch in football.
TEs: C
Grade would be higher but pettigrew is still letting go of the ball way too much. Fauria so far has been a steal and scheffler should be traded already while he has some minute value.
OL: A-
awesome so far, they can actually run block and pass protection is stellar.
DL: A- just as awesome as the oline and games are won in the trenches. Suh and fairley are the best dt tandem in football and they can put just about any scrub at defensive end with those two.

LBs: B- levy has been impressive so far, hes actually making his tackles and has two picks. Could he be most improved lion? Lets hope he keeps it up. Tulloch is solid, and their other linebackers are worthless.

DBs: B- safeties look great! Delmas had a stupid taunting penalty but his two picks last game were awesome. Bentley and slay definitely will continue to get picked on. Houston is solid per usual.

PR/KR: C one good return so far other then that irrelevant. Already better than logan tho.

K: D this very well could be a persistent problem. Hanson might miss one-two 40-45 yard field goals a year, akers has already reached his quota.

P: B + martin has had some impressive games but has also botched a snap and kicked one out of bounds resulting in a penalty. Overall he is looking worthy of the pick, better than any other 5th rd picks mayhew has made.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coaching D imagine how good this team could be if they were consistently disciplined and stepped on a teams throat and never let up.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB's: B+
I think Stafford is not getting the credit he deserves. Career high Completion Percentage despite a 7.1% drop rate by receivers. Career high yards per attempt as well. I don't think he is putting up the same numbers as 2 years ago, but I think he is having a better season.

RB's: B+
Bush is an A, Bell is a B. Bell has a 3.2 average, but I do enjoy his bruising running

TE's: C+
Much higher if Pettigrew builds off of last week

They have protected Stafford and opened holes for the run game. We must get a quality Center for next year if Dom does not come back

DL: A-
Suh has been dominant, Ansah has been very good. easy A+ if they could stop the little penalties at the wrong time.

LB's: B
No complaints, everything looking Solid there

CB's: C-
Houston is very good, Mathis has been solid. Too many mistakes in the slot. I think Slay looked much better last week

S: A
Solid coverage, solid tackling.

K: C
Been better since the first week

P: B
I want to give an A just because it has been so long since we have had a punter that I have no basis for comparison

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have only seen one game this season(Bears). So really can't be Fairley Leshoure i would be accurate. I do agree with GVSU that the kicking game should be a D+. Akers wasn't the only reason they lost to Cards, but he sure contributed a shit ton...

After the Bears game, my grades would be onesided from total domination until trash time. Did not like the fumbles or stupid ass pass on 3rd and 1 with a INT. So always room for improvement!

Linehan gets a C- from me. I believe he holds Stafford back...IMO

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have protected Stafford and opened holes for the run game. We must get a quality Center for next year if Dom does not come back

As much as I hate Dom. He is doing good this year it seems. Look good against Bears. With no major grumblings from other posters as of yet either. The one huge thing he is great at is his protection calls. That will be hard to replace in the future!

Quackerjacked

Falcon
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a little less anti Linehan when I heard two stats: We lead the league in YAC and having the shortest time to release the ball on a pass. Then again, we are somewhere around 30th in 3rd down percentage on offense. Linehan sucks.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess that extra weight Dom put on is helping. The OL and LBs are better than expected so far. DBs and WRs have been worse though. I think the rest are performing where expected. Some cases that is good and some not so good, LOL