• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pure comedy

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The HC is responsible for the whole team. That's why he was fired. Their DC was also fired. Their defense has greatly improved since.

Again, this is why I avoid you. You're a rotten sore loser.

They have? Beating bottom feeders and getting embarrassed by the Pats isn't improving. It is humorous to hear you say this one week after losing by 4 tds and giving up 460 yards of offense. I guess you are part of the Miami chapter of the Rainbro's.:pound:

And you try to avoid me because I call you out on the ridiculous posts you make.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once he hit his prime, ya. Obviously. Mayhew hasn't drafted a pro bowler since. Losing the wide 9 obviously helped. But it wasn't Austin, clearly.

So Suh's prime leads to two sacks on the season, both coming when the score was 41-0 and 3 run stuffs, all coming in the 2nd half of games when teams were up by multiple touchdowns and trying to run out the clock?

Sounds like Miami got a bargain. Maybe you should give Suh a call and tell him to make an impact play before the game is over already. I think with Stafford, you called them garbage yards. What would you like to call Suh's plays on the year?:pound:

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cameron Wake was on pace for 16 sacks this year. Guy is terrible.

If only he could face Tennessee's rookie tackle every week -- he may have got there too.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But it wasn't Austin, clearly.

I'm thinking it was the Lions, in general, who made Suh look good. Lord knows, he hasn't been the same player now that he moved to the Lions of the AFC.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking it was the Lions, in general, who made Suh look good. Lord knows, he hasn't been the same player now that he moved to the Lions of the AFC.

Let me guess, you're trolling me again and you've already let Smitty know.

New era.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me guess, you're trolling me again and you've already let Smitty know.

New era.

Not trolling at all right now. Just like pointing out that Suh has been a shell of his former self with Miami. He has turned into Mathew Stafford -- picking up stats when the game is already over. I'm sure Miami is tickled pink to see the impact he has had on their team.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not trolling at all right now. Just like pointing out that Suh has been a shell of his former self with Miami. He has turned into Mathew Stafford -- picking up stats when the game is already over. I'm sure Miami is tickled pink to see the impact he has had on their team.

It's thoughts like this why I was able to goad you into a lifetime avatar bet you could never possibly win.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's thoughts like this why I was able to goad you into a lifetime avatar bet you could never possibly win.

The Lions will still finish with a better rush defense. I'm not worried about that.

And it isn't "thoughts" I just posted about Suh. It is facts. If you don't believe me -- here is the breakdown:

MARGIN 15+ 13 9 4 2.0 3 5 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 4

That is on the season -- 13 of 19 tackles, 2 of 2 sacks, 3 of 4 run stuffs, 4 of 4 passes defensed -- put up when the margin was greater than 15 points.

Not only does Suh play for the Lions of the AFC. He is turning into the Mathew Stafford of the AFC, putting up his stats during garbage time.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suh is on my fantasy team......Dude sucks big time!!!!!

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lions will still finish with a better rush defense. I'm not worried about that.

And it isn't "thoughts" I just posted about Suh. It is facts. If you don't believe me -- here is the breakdown:

MARGIN 15+ 13 9 4 2.0 3 5 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 4

That is on the season -- 13 of 19 tackles, 2 of 2 sacks, 3 of 4 run stuffs, 4 of 4 passes defensed -- put up when the margin was greater than 15 points.

Not only does Suh play for the Lions of the AFC. He is turning into the Mathew Stafford of the AFC, putting up his stats during garbage time.

Like I said, it's thoughts like this why I was able to goad you into a lifetime avatar bet you could never possibly win. Stick to video game sports. The real shit is over your head.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suh is on my fantasy team......Dude sucks big time!!!!!

Just make sure to pick every game this week in pick ems. You've missed 2 weeks in a row.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, it's thoughts like this why I was able to goad you into a lifetime avatar bet you could never possibly win. Stick to video game sports. The real shit is over your head.

Like I said -- those aren't thoughts. Those are facts. The 15+ margin category is as high as it goes or it'd look even worse -- he'd have zero sacks in games when they weren't up 41-0 already and he'd have 1 run stuff in games they weren't down 4 scores already.

At least with the 15+ -- it doesn't look as bad for Suhford.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said -- those aren't thoughts. Those are facts. The 15+ margin category is as high as it goes or it'd look even worse -- he'd have zero sacks in games when they weren't up 41-0 already and he'd have 1 run stuff in games they weren't down 4 scores already.

At least with the 15+ -- it doesn't look as bad for Suhford.

You don't understand the DT position at all. The second you claimed the Lions D would be a top 10 defense it became obvious. 8 weeks later Detroit has the 31st ranked D. Hook, line, sinker.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't understand the DT position at all.

I understand the DT position completely. Here is the thing -- for 19 million a year, you better do a hell of a lot more than eat a double team. And one of the main reasons Suh has been one of the top DT is being able to pressure the QB and outside of one stretch in a blowout game -- he has been non-existent (I'm not talking about actual sacks -- he isn't even pressuring the QB)

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand the DT position completely. Here is the thing -- for 19 million a year, you better do a hell of a lot more than eat a double team. And one of the main reasons Suh has been one of the top DT is being able to pressure the QB and outside of one stretch in a blowout game -- he has been non-existent (I'm not talking about actual sacks -- he isn't even pressuring the QB)

Suh is doing just fine. With Mayhew gone now let's talk about something else.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wake was having a terrible season with 7 sacks in 7 games??? No wonder Lions fans are the drunkest in the league with guys like you and Mike walking around LOL

4 of those in a garbage time of a blowout win against a bottom feeder. 2 more against another bottom feeder in a blowout. He had 2 sacks in the other 5 games. He was not having a great year. 2 good games against horrible teams that were forced to be 1 dimensional passing teams for most of the game.

These days he reminds me of Cliff Avril. Same sort of stats. He is not the great player he was a few years ago. Not even close. His career is over now so no sense spending any more time on this.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suh is doing just fine. With Mayhew gone now let's talk about something else.

Please lets. Talking Dolphins will just make you sick for another few years as they look identical to the Lions of 2 seasons before this one. The cap hell is coming and probably all the same issues the Lions had the last few years. Do we really want to relive that again?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please lets. Talking Dolphins will just make you sick for another few years as they look identical to the Lions of 2 seasons before this one. The cap hell is coming and probably all the same issues the Lions had the last few years. Do we really want to relive that again?

I said I'd move on from Suh once Mayhew was gone. Mayhew us gone. Still a Dolphfan. Their cap will be fine because Mayhew and Lewand aren't running it.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their cap will be fine because Mayhew and Lewand aren't running it.

They are going to have to do the exact same thing Mayhew and Lewand had to do to open up cap space. As much as I despised our front office -- the majority of their issues related to the ridiculous rookie contracts Stafford and Suh signed before even playing a down in the NFL.

That being said -- Mayhew is gone and I'm glad I don't have to look at his smug face anymore.