• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pure comedy

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U love annoying me TP style for sure. Filthy habit, Kenny.

I annoyed you long before TP ever attempted it. I haven't perfected it yet, but I'm good at keeping you honest.

Rob I said before the guys who are never wrong here are the ones who don't post enough or don't put themselves out there on the harder topics. Being wrong is not weakness. Being afraid to admit it is. Why I started the pure comedy. I love laughing at myself.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I annoyed you long before TP ever attempted it. I haven't perfected it yet, but I'm good at keeping you honest.

Rob I said before the guys who are never wrong here are the ones who don't post enough or don't put themselves out there on the harder topics. Being wrong is not weakness. Being afraid to admit it is. Why I started the pure comedy. I love laughing at myself.

Ya we have different interests.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what. I don't follow the Dolphins or anyone else like I do the Lions. I can live with it. I know the Lions way better than you, obviously. That's what is important.

He didn't fall for the smokescreen from Mayhew. Just saying...

Jesus loves you Rob.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't fall for the smokescreen from Mayhew. Just saying...

Jesus loves you Rob.

Jesus loves you too. Everyone else thinks you're an asshole. :-)

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, are we doing game night tonight for Manziel vs Bengals?

Sure... Wife and me are actually going to Ames to stay with my daughter tonight. Not sure she has NFL network. Leave Saturday for 3 weeks on the road so family wins out tonight if she doesn't. Might listen on Sirius Internet.

Speaking of this made me realize, three weeks means if my hotel doesn't have NFL network I'm screwed on TNF.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what. I don't follow the Dolphins or anyone else like I do the Lions. I can live with it. I know the Lions way better than you, obviously. That's what is important.

Detroit has struggled defensively because they lack depth on defense and have never had depth on defense. We were lucky enough to be mostly injury free in previous years. This year -- they haven't started a single game with the projected defensive starters coming into the year.

If you think Suh would have made the Lions a winning team this year -- you are kidding yourself. When you have an offense who can't run the ball and can't protect the QB, while leading the league in fumbles and interceptions -- no one player could change the Lions success.

Since you know the Lions so well -- I'm guessing you already know this.:suds:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Detroit has struggled defensively because they lack depth on defense and have never had depth on defense. We were lucky enough to be mostly injury free in previous years. This year -- they haven't started a single game with the projected defensive starters coming into the year.

If you think Suh would have made the Lions a winning team this year -- you are kidding yourself. When you have an offense who can't run the ball and can't protect the QB, while leading the league in fumbles and interceptions -- no one player could change the Lions success.

Since you know the Lions so well -- I'm guessing you already know this.:suds:

I guess it's just hard to buy anything homers are selling these days. You guys picked this team to win 9-10 games, finish w a top 10 D etc...when I told you they'd be one of the worst D's and teams in the league.

Obviously we see different things when we watch the Lions.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess it's just hard to buy anything homers are selling these days. You guys picked this team to win 9-10 games, finish w a top 10 D etc...when I told you they'd be one of the worst D's and teams in the league.

Obviously we see different things when we watch the Lions.

I think it is cute how you could call someone a homer -- the guy who thinks Suh can do no wrong. So much so, that you blame the head coach, who has never had anything to do with a defense in his entire career. Yet the HC is why the Dolphins suck. Pot meet kettle.:suds:

I will say this -- our prediction of the Lions winning 9 or 10 games is just as close to your prediction of the Dolphins challenging the Patriots for the division title.

The Lions have dealt with injuries and an offense that won't stop turning the ball over -- what excuse does Suh have in Miami? Blaming the HC is ridiculous and it'd be like blaming Caldwell for the Lions defense.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is cute how you could call someone a homer -- the guy who thinks Suh can do no wrong. So much so, that you blame the head coach, who has never had anything to do with a defense in his entire career. Yet the HC is why the Dolphins suck. Pot meet kettle.:suds:

I will say this -- our prediction of the Lions winning 9 or 10 games is just as close to your prediction of the Dolphins challenging the Patriots for the division title.

The Lions have dealt with injuries and an offense that won't stop turning the ball over -- what excuse does Suh have in Miami? Blaming the HC is ridiculous and it'd be like blaming Caldwell for the Lions defense.

I'm sure it sounds ridiculous to a homer who doesn't know what he's seeing when he watches football. Exactly my point. I've accepted it and moved on. New day.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure it sounds ridiculous to a homer who doesn't know what he's seeing when he watches football. Exactly my point. I've accepted it and moved on. New day.

About what I would expect from someone who doesn't have a response. I do like how you say someone doesn't understand what they are watching, while blaming Philbin for the Dolphins defense being terrible.:pound:

It is DEFINITELY Philbin's fault. And you claim to be knowledgeable about football?:suds:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About what I would expect from someone who doesn't have a response. I do like how you say someone doesn't understand what they are watching, while blaming Philbin for the Dolphins defense being terrible.:pound:

It is DEFINITELY Philbin's fault. And you claim to be knowledgeable about football?:suds:

The HC is responsible for the whole team. That's why he was fired. Their DC was also fired. Their defense has greatly improved since.

Again, this is why I avoid you. You're a rotten sore loser.

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions would be A LOT better w Suh. He masked all these guys weaknesses. The guys Gandy names are just bodies. Suh is the only guy this team truly misses and the proof is in the pudding. 31st ranked run D half way through the season at 1-7.
But he doesnt in Miami? The Lions still are weaker at corner than they were last year and far weaker at linebacker. Tulloch is old and slow and Levy is on the bench. Yes losing Suh hurt but the fact is, the Lions had good D 1 year out of Suhs 5.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But he doesnt in Miami? The Lions still are weaker at corner than they were last year and far weaker at linebacker. Tulloch is old and slow and Levy is on the bench. Yes losing Suh hurt but the fact is, the Lions had good D 1 year out of Suhs 5.

Suh was good every year he was in Detroit. By the time he hit his prime, he was carrying the whole D.

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suh was good every year he was in Detroit. By the time he hit his prime, he was carrying the whole D.
But he only was enough to cover for the horrible D 1 year? Im comfused.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But he only was enough to cover for the horrible D 1 year? Im comfused.

Once he hit his prime, ya. Obviously. Mayhew hasn't drafted a pro bowler since. Losing the wide 9 obviously helped. But it wasn't Austin, clearly.

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once he hit his prime, ya. Obviously. Mayhew hasn't drafted a pro bowler since. Losing the wide 9 obviously helped. But it wasn't Austin, clearly.
So it was a 1 year prime because Miami didnt look good. Wake was having a terrible season, which seems impossible with Suh drawing quintuple teams every play.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it was a 1 year prime because Miami didnt look good. Wake was having a terrible season, which seems impossible with Suh drawing quintuple teams every play.

Wake was having a terrible season with 7 sacks in 7 games??? No wonder Lions fans are the drunkest in the league with guys like you and Mike walking around LOL

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cameron Wake was on pace for 16 sacks this year. Guy is terrible.