• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Puig

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He dove and caught a flair in to right center and saved the shutout. He didn't want to come out but Donny took him out anyway.

besaesa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don did the smart thing by taking him out as we cannot afford to lose Puig for an extended period of time. I just hope his injury truly is day to day

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don did the smart thing by taking him out as we cannot afford to lose Puig for an extended period of time. I just hope his injury truly is day to day

I agree it was a smart move he will problaby get the day off tomorrow!

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just another Puig-tastic play. Nothing new to see here...........

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Dodgers are 8.5 games out of a playoff spot. There's simply no way they can crawl out of that hole this year. IMPOSSIBLE!! And those who think they can, well let's take a quick look at what the Dodgers lack:

-starting pitching depth
-reliable bullpen
-offense
-defense
-speed
-heart
-effort
-well coached players
-well motivated players
-smart/savvy GM capable of making smart baseball decisions at the trade deadline

The Dodgers have NOTHING going for them other than Kershaw & Ryu. Maybe Greinke can find his groove. But even if that happens, even if the Dodgers have 3 stellar, lock down starting pitchers, what good is it? The offense never gives those guys any run support.

There is no major league baseball team in worse shape than the Dodgers. Even the Marlins are capable of sweeping an opponent. When is the last time the Dodgers swept anyone? Even the Astros have nowhere to go but up. The Dodgers could get even worse.

You think this season is bad now? Just wait. It's going to get MUCH worse.

Welp

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shoktart was the most negative poster ever.:lame: We had it out all the time when he posted his:bullshit:. Wish he would post now, I would give him so much crap, he would probably :bawling:.

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao, I wish he would return, but he's probably to embarrassed to show his mug here again, idiot

Silas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought he was banned.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fuck the media? The same media that's been fawning all over you for the last 4 months? :scratch:

Last edited by a moderator:

besaesa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive been trying to refrain from commenting on Puig BUT he does need to grow up. With that said though the guy is young and I am not surprised he is immature. The media also makes mountains out of molehills and haters will keep looking for reasons to hate the Dodgers, so this just gives them more ammunition.

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That whole Fuck the Media deal was way overblown, check Ramona S' account

sublime4eva

Westcoast Redskin fan....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fuck the media? The same media that's been fawning all over you for the last 4 months? :scratch:

He doesn't care about the media, the kid comes from a country where everything was controlled and policed, he's only been in the big leagues a couple months now, some of you people are ridiculous, if you don't like the guy fine but at least come correct.

Last edited by a moderator:

Old1949

Geriatric Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I worry about this kid. He's a super star player for sure. But I'm concerned his attitude is going to get him in trouble sooner or later. From his high speed driving escapades to his blowing through 3rd base coach's stop signs; his apparent disdain for the press, to his rudeness to Luis Gonzalez, Puig seems to be developing a track record of questionable behavior. Maybe it is just immaturity that he will grow out of. I hope so. I'd like to see a winning Dodger team that displays excellence both on and off the field. I much prefer being good while being humble to being good with arrogance. That approach usually backfires. The Dodgers need Yasiel Puig. I don't want him making a stupid mistake that either distracts him from playing well or puts him off the team entirely. Yasiel, you have an incredible opportunity that others only dream of -- don't blow it.

Ditto what I said last July. He's a great player, but he can't help the team if he's dead or in prison for manslaughter. I have a 23 year old, and he doesn't drive 110 mph. Youth and immaturity are no longer viable excuses. Neither is coming from a foreign land and not knowing how to behave in the USA. Puig's behavior is a poor reflection on the Dodgers organization, and at some point they will have had enough of it.

Silas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to hear from you, Old. Hope you have been doing well.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My brother would often drive 100+ when he was in his early 20's. Not saying it isn't dumb but it's not as if young people don't do it. Hopefully he learns his lesson and chooses not to learn things the hard way.