• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Predict the B1G

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this year they may even have QBs on par with the quality of the rest of their positions. Game over if that is the case IMHO.

Without a doubt. If you put a franchise QB on Bama with all the talent they have everywhere else, it wouldn't even be fair.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Harbaugh is the coach that Michigan fans say he is, it won't matter the talent he lost/or is coming back.
He's going all the way, baby!!!!

#amirite or what

Once they settle the QB position, I think UM will be a tough out for anyone.

That being said -- OU fans should really be worrying about Texas. They now have a coach who smacked OU around with lesser talent and he now is the HC at your rival and already has decided to start taking your recruits.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You laugh, but the last Big 12 team to win a NC is UT. He has already started sniping Oklahoma commits by stealing Cameron Rising AND signing the top QB from Oklahoma too.

With the resources Harmon (My phone autocorrected again -- Herman) has at UT, it is the beginning of the end for OU.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State
then
13 other guys.

I hate to agree with you, especially as a Michigan fan, but it is Ohio State's conference next year to lose next year and I hope they lose a game or two. I'd really would LOVE to see them choke, but right now they look REALLY good on paper. (Of course I didn't think they would lose to Penn St last year either)

East
Ohio State: TONS of returning upperclassmen, shouldn't lose a conference game
Michigan: Homer pick, they've lost A TON of players from the 2016 squad so this may be a bad decision
Penn State: I'm not buying into their hype yet, but could win the East again
Maryland: I think Maryland may surprise some people this year
Michigan State: Sparty seems to be reeling recently with all the arrests and departures
Indiana
Rutgers

West
Wisconsin: It's hard to predict against them, they always seem to rise to the top
Nebraska: I like Nebraska this year. Should be a good year for them IMO.
Iowa: Iowa has a tougher conference schedule this year (Ohio St is back after 2 years off)
NW
Minnesota
Illinois
Purdue

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are losing, what, 18 starters, 10 of which were defense? You still have a mediocre game manager under center and no real home run threat at running back. You may end up being pretty good but it is definitely not something you can say with any certainty now.
Brady Hoke sure could recruit.

If Michigan wins 9 games with all the losses they have to the NFL, I might start to think Harbaugh can coach. Cuz there's some gaping holes imo.

No Peppers will be interesting.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that's true, then why should "starters" matter?
Returning starters have experience. Game situations are very different. You don't even have the returning experience, so you're in an even worse position.

PSU is a far cry from the team you played early last year. Pretty easy to see. You will lose to them in 2017.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to agree with you, especially as a Michigan fan, but it is Ohio State's conference next year to lose next year and I hope they lose a game or two. I'd really would LOVE to see them choke, but right now they look REALLY good on paper. (Of course I didn't think they would lose to Penn St last year either)

East
Ohio State: TONS of returning upperclassmen, shouldn't lose a conference game
Michigan: Homer pick, they've lost A TON of players from the 2016 squad so this may be a bad decision
Penn State: I'm not buying into their hype yet, but could win the East again
Maryland: I think Maryland may surprise some people this year
Michigan State: Sparty seems to be reeling recently with all the arrests and departures
Indiana
Rutgers

West
Wisconsin: It's hard to predict against them, they always seem to rise to the top
Nebraska: I like Nebraska this year. Should be a good year for them IMO.
Iowa: Iowa has a tougher conference schedule this year (Ohio St is back after 2 years off)
NW
Minnesota
Illinois
Purdue
Its is Ohio State's conference to lose every year.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barring an enormous collapse or relentless injuries, OSU is the favorite here. They were the best team in the conference last year, as they have been for the most part since Urban got here, and this year will be no different.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Returning starters have experience. Game situations are very different. You don't even have the returning experience, so you're in an even worse position.

PSU is a far cry from the team you played early last year. Pretty easy to see. You will lose to them in 2017.

Speaking of PSU I hope this is the last year the Buckeyes have to see Saquan Barkley.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of PSU I hope this is the last year the Buckeyes have to see Saquan Barkley.
I'd say that's a near guarantee. He's getting top 5 talk for 2018.