• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

...... Poor man's Colt McCoy

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look who is digging up old threads trying to smear their so called rival that they apparently are not obsessed over...Take it to the NFL Forum. There are already multiple JFF threads over there.

Phantom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colt McCoy leads Redskins to victory

I'm sure Johnny Clipboard will do something... some day. I mean that one victory against Bama 2 years ago was nice when he would just chuck the ball and one of his receivers would come up with it... but I'm sure he'll do something again... someday.

"Johnny Clipboard" Ok, that is pretty funny. Seriously, I want to feel sorry for the guy, but he was so cocky I just can't. I always felt he wouldn't make it in the NFL, but I never thought it would be mental health issues that brought him down.

Overall, I'm not sure what the Cleveland Browns were thinking when they drafted him. He's 5-10 with heels on. He's no longer the fastest guy on the field in the NFL. Hell, there's linebackers that can probably run with him. Plus, he has medium strength arm at best.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He definitely could have used a couple more years of college to mature. At this point I don't think it would have helped much. I hope he gets help. His career might be done if Jerrah has closed the door on him. And Jerrah harbors all kinds of woman beaters.