• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Please end the experiments, Mark

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last thing the Raiders need to draft, trade for or sign is another QB. I like McGloin and think with the right coaching he could be something special. What about your O line? It sucks. No run game, and until that happens, you can have Jesus Christ himself at QB and your offense will still be dead in the water.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right on bolt fan.. But the OL is not that bad in Oakland once it was healthy!! Then we got the money to add any OL guy we want to it in which Reggie will im sure.. How would Mack look in Oakland along with Veldy, Wiz2, KB, Watson!! Wow!! And im sorry but the Raiders do not agree with you on the QBs in Oakland right now.. If I was a fan of other AFC West teams I would not want them with a franchise QB either.. I would say stick with Pick Mcgloin..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would take a QB with our first pick, heck I might even trade up for one!! And if MM is that good he will WIN the job!! We need to hedge our bets here.. If we pass on QB and roll with MM and start out say 1-4 and one of those QBs we could of got are balling out of their minds?? Well bye bye Reggie!! Im NOT the one that said we don't have the guy in Oakland.. CUZ I think Pryor could be the guy, but im just one of very few that think that.. Teddy B, JF, Bortles, and maybe Carr.. We got to ask ourselves who would give us a better chance to WIN one of those four or what we got?? A franchise is made with a franchise QB..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or we could pick the Clown Man and hope and pray that he loves football and wants to play when we need him too.. Then in FA get Freeman or Mike Vick to battle it out with MM?? Or Sammy Watkins to pair with Freeman Vick or MM?? A lot of things the Raiders could do..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I go around to some Raider sites to see what fans are saying after Kap blew up AR and his team!! And they are trashing on Pryor!! Man cats like that are SAD man!! Hey who had our biggest WIN this year?? Who holds an NFL RECORD!! Its not MM that's for sure!! Man how I hope Pryor works super hard with House and WINS the job in Oakland that is if we keep him!!

Last edited by a moderator:

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MD is in a situation that only happens (hopefully) once in a franchise's history. He can basically rebuild this team for the next 10 - 15 years. I don't believe RM is the guy to handle this critical fork in the road. So, I'm actually ok with DA staying on, but RM needs some sound, asute, football minds around him to help with the draft & FA signings or step aside (involuntarily). :agree:

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree RaiderZar!! But what I worry more about Is can he get the Franchise QB that we need?? I mean last year we needed EVERYTHING, and he got us some pretty good LBs, some DBs and some dollar store OL guys with really no money.. I think he can do ok in FA!! Cuz in FA the players are made already, and he knows which ones play for the love of the game and which ones just want money.. What I fear is his choice of QB.. QB and coaching will make or break our 2014 season as well as Reggie career.. I think he will get us some very good impact players on both O and D!! But none of that matters if the most important player on the team sucks.... IMHO.. Hey Reggie, there will never be another 2000 Ravens type D again!! So get us a franchise QB!! And you will be here a very long time!! This is just what I think man..

RaiderZar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree RaiderZar!! But what I worry more about Is can he get the Franchise QB that we need?? I mean last year we needed EVERYTHING, and he got us some pretty good LBs, some DBs and some dollar store OL guys with really no money.. I think he can do ok in FA!! Cuz in FA the players are made already, and he knows which ones play for the love of the game and which ones just want money.. What I fear is his choice of QB.. QB and coaching will make or break our 2014 season as well as Reggie career.. I think he will get us some very good impact players on both O and D!! But none of that matters if the most important player on the team sucks.... IMHO.. Hey Reggie, there will never be another 2000 Ravens type D again!! So get us a franchise QB!! And you will be here a very long time!! This is just what I think man..

Realistically, 2014 will still be a rebuilding year. I want a draft & FA signings that build the core for this for years to come. The franchise QB can come in 2015 as far as I'm concerned. This will be a deep draft for QB's, but I don't want to waste an early pick on one. We don't have the right coaches to nurture a QB anyway. New coach & QB in 2015 is fine with me.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a good way of looking at things RaiderZar, im all in.. But if im the GM I get my TOP 5 PICK QB this year and let him get all his mistakes out of the way this year as well as let him grow with our young WRs this year, so when 2015 rolls around he is ready for Prime time.. We get Manziel along with loading up the D and some key O players in FA and the rest of the draft.. I think the Raiders would be good.. Im not ready to throw away the 2014 season till I see what we get.. 2014 is not about rebuild its about reload.. imo

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I happy that MD kept Sparano!! One of the best OL coach in the game!! Oh we are going to add to our OL IT WILL be one of the best OLs in the NFL!! Our RUN game was good at times, a lot of big plays from Jennings and Pryor and that was from a beat up OL most of the year!! The Raiders will have a POWER RUN GAME in 2014.. You could see that Power run game develop in 2013!! I would like to see us draft a RB TO ADD TO Jennings AND Murray!! Gurley from Georgia or Tre Mason.. Those two dudes would be monsters behind the OL Sparano is cooking up!!

RaiderZar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I happy that MD kept Sparano!! One of the best OL coach in the game!! Oh we are going to add to our OL IT WILL be one of the best OLs in the NFL!! Our RUN game was good at times, a lot of big plays from Jennings and Pryor and that was from a beat up OL most of the year!! The Raiders will have a POWER RUN GAME in 2014.. You could see that Power run game develop in 2013!! I would like to see us draft a RB TO ADD TO Jennings AND Murray!! Gurley from Georgia or Tre Mason.. Those two dudes would be monsters behind the OL Sparano is cooking up!!

Actually adding Reese back to the mix is like adding a new wrinkle too. Olsen better do a better job of incorporating MR into the offense. Without DMac, his hands should not be tied, so no excuses.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya RaiderZar I agree 100%.. I just don't get why we DO NOT get Reece the ball?? I mean we RUN the ball with him and he looks beastly, we pass him the ball and he looks beastly!! Heck the dude is a pro bowler for crying out loud!! And yet Olson cant get him the ball Hmmm.. Like you said without DMAC he should get a lot more touches.. Hopefully at TE Hybrid.. Him and Rivera = The Raiders could have something very GOOD IF USED RIGHT!!

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last thing the Raiders need to draft, trade for or sign is another QB. I like McGloin and think with the right coaching he could be something special. What about your O line? It sucks. No run game, and until that happens, you can have Jesus Christ himself at QB and your offense will still be dead in the water.

We don't agree on much, but here you are spot on. Successful Oakland Raider teams were built on the line, Carson Palmer went to Arifukinzona and lit it up, did we get the message?

At this point we do not draft by need but best talent available, preferably big men, our cap situation is improving so we can pay for top talent coming in. The time is now for Reggie to prove his value and begin to build a winner.

Oakland Muthafukin Raiders Baby!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with the lines.. This is what I would do.. Resign Veldy!! Then resign KB, Pashoes for depth then pick up Mack in FA, along with drafting a lower round OG or even pick up some OG in FA!! ON D.. Resign Houston, SIMMS, and Walker!! Then in FA pick up Hardy or Johnson along with using our 2 round pick on the best DL player on the board.. Just those moves right there would make our lines very good!! IMO.. Power RUN game and pressure on the QB and stopping the RUN with just those moves.. QB with my first pick..

gsw_lightning

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agree. Raiders can win with McGloin at QB; use the NFL Draft to shore up other needy areas.