• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Please end the experiments, Mark

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Terelle Pryor - done
2. Dennis Allen - done
3. Reggie McKenzie - done

I'll take these in any order, just make it happen, MD. :clap:

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RaiderZar, you might get that wish just like I got mine when we got rid of Flynn, in that Pryor will not be back!! That's what Pryor thinks anyways.. That's ok if that's what the Raiders want to do?? He is a great Raider in that he works so hard to be the best he can be.. We just don't got the coaches to develop a player like him!! I wish him WELL if we do let him go.. But beware cuz if he goes to the right people we would look LIKE FOOLS!! Oh he will work with Tom House ALL OFFSEASON.. He got better with House in Part of an offseason, im sure with a FULL of season with House he will get better.. And I will take all bets on that.. Anyways bro looks like DA might be back?? Well its 50\50 that he will.. And he said we don't have the future at QB on the team.. So RaiderNation start scouting those QBs cuz that's the way we will go with our first pick!! Or look for a Cutler or Freeman in FA.. Don't trip RaiderZar we will WIN again!! IN 2014!!

Last edited by a moderator:

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bad thing is?? The Texans, Rams, Jags, and Browns all pick ahead of us!! And 3 of those teams NEED QB!! Teddy B, JF, and Bortles could all be gone by the time we pick!! Might need to trade up to the Rams spot to get one of those guys?? Or if Hundley from UCLA comes out could be an option as well.. Take Von Miller off the Donks and they will still smoke you, Take PM off that team and they are a 500 team!! Coaching, QB, OL, DL in that order is how I would build my team..

gsw_lightning

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep McGloin, he needs experience and coaching, but was more effective and looks more like a real QB than Pryor. Get a ready-made free-agent QB for backup. Pryor and McFadden are done. Raiders offense with McGloin, Jennings, Streater, Rivera are the future, just need better O-line; draft and free-agent defensive unit with $60-$70 mil off the books.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Raiders go QB?? I would trade up to the Rams spot and TAKE JF!! JF in Oakland the RaiderNation would go NUTS!! That is if we do move on from Pryor and MM!! We need HYPE AND HOPE!! Only Chucky or a QB could do that.. And not some D player or an OL guy.. DA already said the future QB is NOT on the team!! If that's the case Roll those big freakin dice and take JOHNNY FOOTBALL!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They don't call him Johnny Football for nothing!! But im NO GM or Scout, im just a Raider Fan that wants to WIN!! So in the end im open to whatever helps us WIN!!

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They don't call him Johnny Football for nothing!! But im NO GM or Scout, im just a Raider Fan that wants to WIN!! So in the end im open to whatever helps us WIN!!

:agree:

I'm with you idaho I made it my sig.

vvvv

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Raiders go QB?? I would trade up to the Rams spot and TAKE JF!! JF in Oakland the RaiderNation would go NUTS!! That is if we do move on from Pryor and MM!! We need HYPE AND HOPE!! Only Chucky or a QB could do that.. And not some D player or an OL guy.. DA already said the future QB is NOT on the team!! If that's the case Roll those big freakin dice and take JOHNNY FOOTBALL!!

Boy theres another "experiment"...might wanna start with D 1st and go after that DE from the SEC.

I love the Raiders, me favorite AFC team, and have always loved the fact that AL took what the rest of the League didn't want...continue THAT and find another Plunkett, Snake or "Mad Bomber" out there...Al "chased" for another Daryll Lamonica his entire career until Plunkett landed in his lap, you guys can do that again.

Gotta shore up that defense tho...

GL...Cheerz...:suds:

gsw_lightning

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Associated Press - The Raiders have announced that they have signed quarterback Trent Edwards to a Reserve/Future contract. The team also announced the signings of defensive tackles David Carter (UCLA) and Torell Troup (Central Florida).

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Associated Press - The Raiders have announced that they have signed quarterback Trent Edwards to a Reserve/Future contract. The team also announced the signings of defensive tackles David Carter (UCLA) and Torell Troup (Central Florida).

:yawning:

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right on flaraider.. Just Win Baby is all that matters in sports!! Hey lighting, I agree pick up Jared Allen give him a 2 year deal he still has a little juice left, then keep Houston and pick up a Hardy or Johnson?? Dang!! INSTANT PASS RUSH!! Trent Edwards here to mentor our TOP 5 pick QB?? Hello Vike fan!! I AGREE as well about the D.. But I think we can get a VERY good D in FA?? Just with Allen, Houston, and Hardy or Johnson along with our LBs would put our D top 5 in sacks IMO.. See dude the reason I say QB is cuz the HC of our Raiders is saying we don't have the future QB on the team.. So if you don't have him you better pick one in a rich QB draft class eh?? QBs WIN SUPERBOWLS..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sammy Watkins is a freakin BEAST!! Shades of Tim Brown!! Like I said this draft is loaded with anything you want.. Your move Reggie!! Take Watkins at 5 then move back in the first and take Boyd?? Move up to Rams spot and take JF or Teddy B?? Or take The Clown Man?? OR Evans or Matthews or Barr?? Dang get here draft day.. Any of those players would make an impact on the team day 1.. imo..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want the Raiders to draft Johnny Football.. And yes I know he can bust, just like ALL the other first round picks can!! You get Mack in FA then you get a Decker, or Nicks, Macklin, to add to Streater, DMo, Holmes, and Rivera and I think our O could be pretty good, and FUN to watch!! JF slinging the rock all over the place Vs the AFC West!! That's a gamble I would take!! Look what Luck did to indy made them a SB type team!! Oh he will win a SB sooner or later.. What im saying is NO WAY in a million years will a D player make a bigger impact on a team than a QB would.. JJ Watts D player of the year and his team picks first WHY??

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But Idaho, there is NO QB in this draft that is Luck!! I agree he is one of a kind!! But sometimes you got to say, what the heck lets gamble and find out!! Its all about QBs baby.. Now is the time to make our move.. IMO.. We got the LOOT to build a team around him!! This will be the last time in a while were we have all the chips in place to make it happen!! Hey they don't think we have the guy on the team right now!! Well, lets get him and WIN some games!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully Reggie gets it right!! Man that Luck is crazy good!! Crappy D and all he puts the team on his back and WINS!! In todays game if you don't have a franchise QB you will never WIN a SB!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW.. Cincy with the GREAT D and ELITE WR just got smoked by the BOLTS smh!! And whats crazy is that Pryor beat the Bolts!! Its all about the O imo..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coaching, QB, OL, DL.. Is how I would build my team.. How would any of you build your team??????????????????????????????????????????