• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pick your week 1 upset

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in spite of Dom Capers - correct?

Correct, our talent level and health must.be head and shoulders better than the rest of the league to make up for the ineptitude of dumb Crappers. So far so good but it was the pathetic Seahawks offense so they must prove it vs ATL.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ummmmmm no......
giphy.gif

lol, I was right on the Pats loss and almost on a Brownies win...Even though that was just a laugher I threw in there for kicks....:D
How bout that Ravens D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:scared::scared::scared:

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Late to the Party but since NO ONE picked the Chiefs... I am going with them and how they dismantled the Patriots

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correct, our talent level and health must.be head and shoulders better than the rest of the league to make up for the ineptitude of dumb Crappers. So far so good but it was the pathetic Seahawks offense so they must prove it vs ATL.

so, when the defense plays like shit, it is Capers fault but when they play well, it is individual talent?

packerzrule

Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you're so full of shit GD

remove the blind hate from your heart and give credit where credit is due

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so, when the defense plays like shit, it is Capers fault but when they play well, it is individual talent?

Obviously there are plays that individuals must make. The problem is our d coordinator doesn't always put the players in the best position to make those plays. Prevent defense on third and long, soft coverage zones at end of half's or when up big are terrible defensive schemes to call in those situations. When we had defensive mvp woodson combined with Williams (best CB in NFL playoffs) Nick Collins, best version of cm3 and Jenkins that talented defense was sufficient to overcome Dom's ineptitude. His situational awareness in key down or moments to close games has been awful. Honestly, I was initially thrilled we got him but once I seen how he coached up the three four scheme I was very unimpressed. Also, mm and tt would always cover for him and blame the players and never him like he is some infallible god. He would never take accountability for a poor defense and it was always some excuse. If it's the players fault then TT should take the blame for not acquiring the beat players. He doesn't receive blame either. They shouldn't be able to take their cake and eat it too. They become very defensive when the media asks them why they struggled or if somebody's job is on the line instead of being accountable.

Do you understand now why Dom is a liability? I wish we picked up Dave Aranda.

packerzrule

Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously there are plays that individuals must make. The problem is our d coordinator doesn't always put the players in the best position to make those plays. Prevent defense on third and long, soft coverage zones at end of half's or when up big are terrible defensive schemes to call in those situations. When we had defensive mvp woodson combined with Williams (best CB in NFL playoffs) Nick Collins, best version of cm3 and Jenkins that talented defense was sufficient to overcome Dom's ineptitude. His situational awareness in key down or moments to close games has been awful. Honestly, I was initially thrilled we got him but once I seen how he coached up the three four scheme I was very unimpressed. Also, mm and tt would always cover for him and blame the players and never him like he is some infallible god. He would never take accountability for a poor defense and it was always some excuse. If it's the players fault then TT should take the blame for not acquiring the beat players. He doesn't receive blame either. They shouldn't be able to take their cake and eat it too. They become very defensive when the media asks them why they struggled or if somebody's job is on the line instead of being accountable.

Do you understand now why Dom is a liability? I wish we picked up Dave Aranda.

What I understand is haters are going to hate.