• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pick 3 of these 5 RBs

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10-team league. 2 RB spots and 1 flex. 6pt TDs, 1pt per 10yds, no PPR, 5pt. bonus for going over 150 and 200 yds.

Gurley vs. Seattle
Hyde @ Carolina
Stewart vs. SF
Martin @ Arizona
Coleman @ Oakland

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
some terrible match ups... But i would still go Gurley, Hyde and Martin....

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd go Hyde, Martin, Coleman. As milk said, brutal matchups for Gurley, Hyde, and Martin..but at least Martin was some other weapons to draw attention away from himself, and if Blount can score on Zina, so can Hyde...but Hurley? Wow, if SF can basically shut him down, I can only imagine how ugly that Seattle game will get. And Coleman liked great last week. Oakland might be improved, but they've improved tho slightly above average. Maybe no longer a plus matchup, but they aren't a negative one yet.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
have to go Hyde for me for sure, after Anderson tore up CAR, and after he tore up the Rams.
Martin as well, just cause I think that's going to be a shoot out in the desert.
for flex, still giving Gurley a shot, but if you had to drop 1, it'd be him for me, and I'd probably also go with Coleman, for the same reason as Martin, he'll be active in the game plan, and both teams have potential to put up some points

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am shocked nobody has picked Stewart. He has the best matchup of the bunch, IMO. Not sure who else I am using, but Stewart is one. Carolina is a heavy favorite and JStew will get plenty of touches.

I am starting:

Stewart
Gurley
Martin/Coleman - not sure here

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hyde, Stewart, Martin.

If Gurley goes off, it won't be the only time this season and you can feel comfortable starting him every week.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am shocked nobody has picked Stewart. He has the best matchup of the bunch, IMO. Not sure who else I am using, but Stewart is one. Carolina is a heavy favorite and JStew will get plenty of touches.

I am starting:

Stewart
Gurley

I like the Stewart pick as well, the only issue being that he might have a ankle thing goin' on. After that, I think ya gotta give Gurley another shot...although that's a very scary matchup.

I am liking that Coleman matchup as well.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am starting:

Stewart
Gurley
Best matchup, yes, but I'd still give him the lowest ceiling. If I'm benching a stud like Gurley, it's for a high ceiling, not a possibly slightly higher floor..The gambler in me (t that same gambler that played RG3 over Cam)

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best matchup, yes, but I'd still give him the lowest ceiling. If I'm benching a stud like Gurley, it's for a high ceiling, not a possibly slightly higher floor..The gambler in me (t that same gambler that played RG3 over Cam)

Just heard an interesting note on Gurley on NFL Network, if I heard it correctly: Gurley averaging 3.8 yds per carry over his last 9 games after averaging 6.4 yds before that? Things that make you go hmm...

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just heard an interesting note on Gurley on NFL Network, if I heard it correctly: Gurley averaging 3.8 yds per carry over his last 9 games after averaging 6.4 yds before that? Things that make you go hmm...
Well it was painfully obvious watching that SF game, that unless they either find a QB able to threaten the secondary, or find a way to get Keenum to do it, the run game is going nowhere. My best guess us that little factoid comes from the point where defenses realized that they can/must stack the box and force a Rams QB to beat them, because Gurley us good enough in his own to beat a standard gameplan

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not sure who in LA will buy tickets if they keep the week 1 game plan in the mix.
I think they'll make some adjustments.
Rams have been infamous for looking like the worst team in the league the first 3-4 weeks under Fisher, then all of the sudden they'll start looking formidable about mid-year, then return to shit by the last couple weeks.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure who in LA will buy tickets if they keep the week 1 game plan in the mix.
I think they'll make some adjustments.
Rams have been infamous for looking like the worst team in the league the first 3-4 weeks under Fisher, then all of the sudden they'll start looking formidable about mid-year, then return to shit by the last couple weeks.
I think his Titans teams were like that often as well.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the input. I was surprised @tlance was the first to pick Stewart. I thought he was the one no-brainier.

Gurley scares the shit out of me after watching Keenum last week. And that sucks to say bc I own him in many more leagues. Luckily in this one I have plenty of RB options.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gurley, hyde, stewart for me..........i just cant sit gurley

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
enough discussed above
but ill just chime in by saying i like Stewart best of them all

Stewart
Martin
Hyde/Gurley this one i leave to you

ya CJ tore up Caro but that was on different soil and i think Carolina comes home and the Niners are behind the 8 ball with Hyde's opportunities taking a hit and ya it is tough to bench Gurley but holy crap who else does Seattle have to cover beside Gurley