• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Pick 1 RB to have in your backfield

Pick 1 RB to have in your backfield.

• Zeke Elliot - Dallas

• Saquon Barkley - NYG

• Christian McCaffrey - CAR

• The corpse of Todd Gurley - LAR

• Nick Chubb - CLE

• David Johnson (remember him?) - AZ

• Sony Michel - NE

• Joe Mixon - CIN

• Chris Carson - Seattle

• Derrick Henry - TEN

• Philip Lindsay - DEN

• James Conner - PITT

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok so show me the stats to prove it lol
Sure:

1. Freddie Kitchens is now the head man. It's an absolute fact that the offense performed significantly better when he took over running the offense after they fired Hue and Haley. Now he also has a proven passing game commodity in Monken to help, but Kitchens is still the man.

2. They added one of the best WRs in the entire game in ODB. This is going to not only give him an elite weapon, but it's going to free up guys like Landry, Njoku, Calloway, and Higgins.

3. Nick Chubb goes into the season as the entrenched starting RB instead of the shell of Carlos Hyde like last year. With Chubb in the lineup, the offense was also better, as he's a superior talent to Hyde. Additionally, they will also have Kareem Hunt for the second half of the season, who is not only a Pro Bowl RB himself, but also an asset to the passing game.

There you go. Again, logical. Now show me the ways that Saquon is 20% better than any other RB.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure:

1. Freddie Kitchens is now the head man. It's an absolute fact that the offense performed significantly better when he took over running the offense after they fired Hue and Haley. Now he also has a proven passing game commodity in Monken to help, but Kitchens is still the man.

2. They added one of the best WRs in the entire game in ODB. This is going to not only give him an elite weapon, but it's going to free up guys like Landry, Njoku, Calloway, and Higgins.

3. Nick Chubb goes into the season as the entrenched starting RB instead of the shell of Carlos Hyde like last year. With Chubb in the lineup, the offense was also better, as he's a superior talent to Hyde. Additionally, they will also have Kareem Hunt for the second half of the season, who is not only a Pro Bowl RB himself, but also an asset to the passing game.

There you go. Again, logical. Now show me the ways that Saquon is 20% better than any other RB.
So you think because Cleveland added better players around Mayfield he will be better but that's just your opinion and you have no actual data to back it up ?? But that's ok in your mind because it's "logical "

But

Me stating Barkley would be far superior to other backs if he had their same QB or OL makes no sense to you ??

Lol

Got it

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you think because Cleveland added better players around Mayfield he will be better but that's just your opinion and you have no actual data to back it up ?? But that's ok in your mind because it's "logical "

But

Me stating Barkley would be far superior to other backs if he had their same QB or OL makes no sense to you ??

Lol

Got it
Saying a guy who just set the rookie TD pass record will simply get better because the guy who turned the offense around is now the HC and they added two Pro Bowl-level skill position players isn't logical to you, but saying a rookie who averaged 5.0 YPC and caught a bunch of passes but had the 19th best catch rate among RBs is 20% better than any other RB in the entire NFL makes sense? Do you know what the word "logical" actually means?

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saying a guy who just set the rookie TD pass record will simply get better because the guy who turned the offense around is now the HC and they added two Pro Bowl-level skill position players isn't logical to you, but saying a rookie who averaged 5.0 YPC and caught a bunch of passes but had the 19th best catch rate among RBs is 20% better than any other RB in the entire NFL makes sense? Do you know what the word "logical" actually means?
No I think Mayfield will be better . I just can't prove it yet . Just as I think Barkley is far superior to other backs even though I can't prove it . It's called an opinion.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I think Mayfield will be better . I just can't prove it yet . Just as I think Barkley is far superior to other backs even though I can't prove it . It's called an opinion.
Even though I can't prove it right now, I think it will be hot tomorrow. However, using logic I can guess it's going to be hot. That's logical.

Saying I believe I'm going to have sex with Jennifer Lawrence tomorrow is also something I cannot prove, but it's hardly logical.

That's the difference.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the "Sweetness" nickname has thrown you off. Walter Payton was not fast. Quick, good agility... but somewhat slow by RB standards. Payton did not have a lot of 50+ yard runs in his career. Payton wore defenses down. Moved the chains. Ran guys over. Brown was fast. Payton was a bruiser.

That's what I meant by faster, not a 40 time...He depended on that agility and quickness to break loose and although he was a contact player, I don't recall him being especially good at running over people....And I know his nickname very well....I watched him, Earl, Brown and many others play this game so, your opinion is yours, mine is different....Earl and Brown could and did carry players with them as they made their gains...I don't ever remember Walter doing that but as I said he was a great player, just not my fav.....

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not more power but pretty close. Either way he was a better all-around RB. That's why he is mentioned in the best of all-time, top 2. Earl still top 5

That's one poll....Mine would have several ahead of them...Just my opinion and I saw them all play...

Los Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is Barkley due to him easily being the best player :2cents:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And a better QB and the best OL in football that year. If the Giants called up the Cowboys and said Barkley for Zeke straight up the Cowboys staff wouldn't be able to pack Zeke's shit up fast enough . Same with any other back in the league

Well that's a no brainer with Zekes contract looming. Call me a homer but on the field I give Zeke a slight edge, now add in off field issues I going Barkley.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went with other and was a homer picking the running back from last year with the highest yards per carry with at least 100 caries and that would be Aaron Jones at 5.5 yards per carry. The new GB offense will be much more run oriented so he will get the ball more and there will be much more passing to the running backs. If you are in a PPR league in fantasy he would be a good sleeper pick later in the draft.

One prediction i made that seems to be working. Just to bad he stepped out of bounce as I have him and Rodgers on the fantasy team. I started the night down by 10 points so could have used that play. I need to build up a big enough lead which is at 3 points right now to offset what Rudolph will get for the Steelers tomorrow night

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd have to put CMC as my number 1. He's putting up tremendous numbers and scoring at will.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By no means one of the best, but I love James White. Great runner and catcher of the ball, and great team mate.