• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

People killed at Okie State homecoming parade?

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be, but if she did she shouldn't have been arrested unless she didn't have a license. With a bad seizure, (having epilepsy myself) my guess is she would have been taken straight to the hospital.

Apparently they've arrested her for a DUI so what I heard initially was incorrect.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drunk at this time of the morning, I bet they were young too.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 people are dead.

If this had happened at any of your schools you'd be fairly offended by the shit you guise are posting.

Some decorum if you don't mind.
You are correct, sir, it is a horrible incident. Wasn't totally aware of actual deaths as I didn't read the article before I was making light of it.

Now, 70 injured ... this was a major deal.

Apologies to any offended by my posts. Sympathies & prayers for the victims, injured & families.

:redface:

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Forget DUI. If she was impired by anything other than a major health issue, she better be facing vehicular manslaughter charges and >5 years in prison. With a record, she deserves more than that.

And my hunch is that it is either an underage college kid or someone with a long, long record. I see a lot of DWIs as a prosecutor (I have about 30 assigned to me right now), and they almost never occur this early and certainly not this early and this fucked up.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forget DUI. If she was impired by anything other than a major health issue, she better be facing vehicular manslaughter charges and >5 years in prison. With a record, she deserves more than that.

And my hunch is that it is either an underage college kid or someone with a long, long record. I see a lot of DWIs as a prosecutor (I have about 30 assigned to me right now), and they almost never occur this early and certainly not this early and this fucked up.

Woman arrested on suspicion of DUI after crashing into Oklahoma State parade

They're reporting her as being 25 years old, so my guess is she's a combo of your two profiles.

Xulu Bak

Hoopla Cash
$ 148.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ugh. It should be life (or, more accurately some absurd number of years that adds up long beyond any likely length of life, say 237 years, 7 months, and 13 days).

Rebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Killed three and injured so many more. As a prosecutor if it was dui what would you try for? 5-10 or 20- life?

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prayers and thoughts to the Okie State Nation.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Killed three and injured so many more. As a prosecutor if it was dui what would you try for? 5-10 or 20- life?

It's still manslaughter, unless some malicious intent can be proven.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Prosecutor or intern?

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Can't know without knowing her record.

If she had multiple priors, I wouldn't take a plea under 20 years and I'd probably argue for 30-life if it went to trial and she got convicted.

With no priors and no alcohol problem, I would probably consider a plea in the neighborhood of 10 years and argue 20 or so if she were convicted.

The most I've ever seen for a vehicular manslaughter is 20 years, and that was one where four people died. That incident wasn't near as bad as this one (the four were in the car, so there weren't dozens or so of other serious injuries and no ties), but it also likely had a less sympathetic Defendant.

Xulu Bak

Hoopla Cash
$ 148.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's still manslaughter, unless some malicious intent can be proven.

X3. Plus injuring 22 more, 8 of which were severe enough they had to be airlifted to the hospital.

Note: My previous "sentence recommendation" was based on 70 injured. Not sure how 22 gets reported as 70.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except when I'm too drunk to drive, women shouldn't drive. :dhd: