• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pennsylvania State University Still Has a Football Program

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i-dont-want-to-live-on-this-planet-anymore-11372-400x250.jpg

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's always the suicide option.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's always the suicide option.

We could sell tickets, it would be an event like no other:lol:

PSU is a storied program that got caught up in the middle of a bad situation. It is no reflection on the football team or its members currently there, nor is it the fault of anyone who is currently connected with that program. I think it would be a sad day for college football to not have PSU among its ranks, of course this is just my opinion and I am sure the OP will make me out to be a Sandusky sympathizer or something.

I remember many classic battles against PSU in my lifetime and remember one very fondly as I sat 50 yard line for that one and it turned out to be an all time classic for the ages.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

PSU is a storied program that got caught up in the middle of a bad situation. It is no reflection on the football team or its members currently there, nor is it the fault of anyone who is currently connected with that program. I think it would be a sad day for college football to not have PSU among its ranks, of course this is just my opinion and I am sure the OP will make me out to be a Sandusky sympathizer or something.

I remember many classic battles against PSU in my lifetime and remember one very fondly as I sat 50 yard line for that one and it turned out to be an all time classic for the ages.

bo is right, let it go. Those that were involved are gone and it nothing to do with the current players and staff.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow,you are so butthurt over the other thread you had to post a new thread just to throw shit at the poster/program?

%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%BD%D1%82%D0%B3%D0%B5%D0%BD-yoba-%D0%B1%D0%B0%D1%82%D1%82%D1%85%D0%B5%D1%80%D1%82-Butthurt-564611.gif

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what really has him hurt.

His own quote.."On top of that, have you seen PSU's recruiting ranking? It's like nothing ever happened there.

3rd in 247's composite with the next best in the B1G being Nebraska at 11."

Now why would he even need to mention where Nebraska is in recruiting to take a shot at Penn State?

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I remember all of those games well. Was in High School for the '79 Sugar Bowl and loved the 10 year series. I hated having to play Bama again while we were down because we let them out of it while they were down.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, this thread clearly didn't get the reaction the OP was looking for!!

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I don't think they should have thrown the hammer down like they did on Penn State. The way the NCAA handled that case pretty much opened the gates for player unions inadvertently.

I will say this: I was at JoePa's last game in Bryant Denny, and that game had a very classic feel to it. The atmosphere was awesome, as well as the Penn State fans. I will be glad when they're back at the top.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I don't think they should have thrown the hammer down like they did on Penn State. The way the NCAA handled that case pretty much opened the gates for player unions inadvertently.

I will say this: I was at JoePa's last game in Bryant Denny, and that game had a very classic feel to it. The atmosphere was awesome, as well as the Penn State fans. I will be glad when they're back at the top.

I agree the NCAA focused too much on football. I still think they should have been removed from the NCAA and had a process to get back in just like a player kicked off the team who has steps to regain membership. I say this because it was the leadership in charge at PSU that did this. It is like when the head of a company hides crimes for a company to get ahead, they punish the whole company.