• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Payrolls...Red Sox are ruining baseball

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See bronco...volatare will try to be your buddy. Then knife you in the back. Have fun with him and iffy. God help you Buddy

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peter Gozintite has never been a problem to me, matter of fact I don't have any problems just annoyed by the stupidity, trolling and personal insults in the AL CENTRAL thread ... it has been off the hook for a while now. Iffy and doug are the two biggest problems. It would be good to talk baseball and take some well deserved limps from the Indians fans (maybe the Twins fans too).

I hear ya pal. It's time we get back to some good baseball talk. All these email threats to family members and other nonsense by @dougplayer has just gotten too much. I kicked my report/findings to the powers to be and they took swift action against him. I've also apologized on behalf of SH to @handicappers. No poster should be subjected to threats and intimidation!

The issues with @Peter Gozintite stem more from outside influences. He's ruffled a few posters feathers of late but that usually happens when he can't find reruns of his favorite shows like "Benson" and "Saved by the Bell". I try my best to smooth things out but he can be nasty as you can see by his post from above. Truth is he wasn't always like that. Hopefully he returns to the quality poster he once was and not this bitter person.

Anyway, your Tigers are off to a rough start. Hopefully they can turn things around although that's gonna be a tough division!

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@dbldwn711 I believe my account was just hacked.

It's either the North Koreans, or some tall muhfuggah with luxurious hair.

I'm on it buddy! My guess is @Peter Gozintite is messing around. He tries to act like the tough guy Slater from "saved by the bell"... he isn't.

I'll look into it and handle him if he's getting out of line!

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Handicappers hiding ...you are about as smart as iffy. You 2 deserve each other

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get back up in the trees, and get out of the slop. Have somebody pick those fleas off ya now.

Ok... that's it! I'm adding these threats in my report along with my findings on @dougplayer !

Listen sir... if you wanna act like a douche... I've got good news and bad news!!

The good news is you've picked the right season. The bad news is you're at the wrong website.

I'm looping in @steelerssb on your actions here!! They may qualify you for an automatic win in your next matchup!!

Clean up your act buddy!!

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet it does

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet it does

Why do you have an avatar picture of a man showing off his crotch? (I'm open minded, but is this a preview of coming avatar photos you will be using? Perhaps a Tim Tebow semi-nude photo or just some pics from your collection of photos of oiled-up muscle men?)

I think the majority of posters would prefer pics of females...but to each his own.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, and the teams just got an additional 50 mil each this year and several teams simply pocketed the money and are tanking to follow the Cubs and Astros example.

Yep

Could have been addressed, but the players opted for better food and more days off.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@dbldwn711 I believe my account was just hacked.

It's either the North Koreans, or some tall muhfuggah with luxurious hair.

Leave me out of all the issues y'all have in the AL Central thread. I did nothing to hack your account, but your IP number is 1.234.567.890.123 just so you know what to look for later.