• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pats sign Revis to one year deal

MissTee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thanks southieinnc.... to any message board actually! after a very much enjoying reading the banter last year I figure I should get my two cents in this coming season.

On that note...I wonder if we have to call Revis Island now Butler Paradise? or if Revis is gonna work a little harder for that money this year?

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I the only one who thinks we are not done?
We drafted all the kids for a reason. They have been coached. Rookie season is over.
A season working with veterans iin the books - along with a SB run.
Revis and Browner got them on the right page.
They are ready - let them play!!!!!

Well we'll see. Butler looked great in Superbowl but he was the #3 option behind Revis, Browner and whoever. There's a big difference between that and the #1 or #2 CB. One of these days we may get lucky and find another Assante Samuel. I was saying it was real nice to see a pretty damm good Patriots D again.

The good news that even with a mediocre secondary we've still been in the mix for the last 10 years.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
either way ...exciting this coming year for pats fans!!! :suds:We don't want to lose any more of the team to free agency or salary cap issues I liked winning last year!

awesome..a new Pats fan. :welcome: Hammer will be so pleased. :pound:

MissTee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Yankee Traveler.... :agree: yes TxHeat ...I'm sure Hammer will be as amused :gaah: as he was with seeing the Pats hoist the Lombardi this year :cheer2:

:yield:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we'll see. Butler looked great in Superbowl but he was the #3 option behind Revis, Browner and whoever. There's a big difference between that and the #1 or #2 CB. One of these days we may get lucky and find another Assante Samuel. I was saying it was real nice to see a pretty damm good Patriots D again.

The good news that even with a mediocre secondary we've still been in the mix for the last 10 years.
You are looking at the rookies based mainly on their rookie season. I do not believe we have a mediocre secondary. We will see.