• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pats accused of cheating again

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I try and stay objective. The Pats got caught doing something the league said not to do. To honestly believe when the league said to stop that all teams did is foolish. As far as Midnight...not gonna go there.

We are sensible and know that. Unfortunately Bill is no genius to do it first game after memo comes out against Mangini. That rat was trying to steal players and coaches to NY, why wouldn't he drop a dime on Bill

This is broken record over and over
1) Pitt has more SB's win than your team
2) NE never won without cheating
3) Steroids were legal then
4) Ben was never convicted of r*pe all 86 times
5)Murderer Ray Lewis got rid of white suit etc etc

Last edited by a moderator:

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fin I'm sure you didnt watch the first SB with Rams, Pats were up 14-3 at half and by 14 points going into 4th quarter and I wont even go into the others, because you jumped on the troll train and dont know what your talking about. Seem like a good poster otherwise
I have some hammers in my truck smarter than this one Sonny, you are too kind.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What you're saying is that everyone was allowed to cheat, so it doesn't matter?

Sorry, that doesn't hold water.

Some people actually obeyed the rules.

You love twisting people's words around.

Where in there did I say that the Patriots did not cheat? Answer... NO WHERE!

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have some hammers in my truck smarter than this one Sonny, you are too kind.

I think he is just following and hasn't watched those SB's as evident in his post.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are sensible and know that. Unfortunately Bill is no genius to do it first game after memo comes out against Mangini. That rat was trying to steal players and coaches to NY, why wouldn't he drop a dime on Bill

This is broken record over and over
1) Pitt has more SB's win than your team
2) NE never won without cheating
3) Steroids were legal then
4) Ben was never convicted of r*pe all 86 times
5)Murderer Ray Lewis got rid of white suit etc etc

6) No other coach admitted to filming..... Nope, not a single other coach...

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread makes me go

6871089.gif

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6) No other coach admitted to filming..... Nope, not a single other coach...

Well not current ones. Cowher and Jimmy Johnson said they both did, but once they retired from coaching. I wouldn't expect a current coach to admit cheating. Like the one that was walking on field watching jumbotron with big smirk on his face. Oh I didnt see the Ravens player that I cut in front off

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well not current ones. Cowher and Jimmy Johnson said they both did, but once they retired from coaching. I wouldn't expect a current coach to admit cheating. Like the one that was walking on field watching jumbotron with big smirk on his face. Oh I didnt see the Ravens player that I cut in front off

But they were coaching "during" the Spy Gate era.... That's all I am saying

And before midnight chimes in............... let me be perfectly clear here.... "I am NOT trying to say the Patriots did not cheat or break rules because they DID PERIOD...... But to think the Patriots were the only ones who filmed is pretty stupid..and I am NOT defending the Patriots because other teams did it either....."

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But they were coaching "during" the Spy Gate era.... That's all I am saying

And before midnight chimes in............... let me be perfectly clear here.... "I am NOT trying to say the Patriots did not cheat or break rules because they DID PERIOD...... But to think the Patriots were the only ones who filmed is pretty stupid.."

I'm hoping Billy boy has some more tricks up his sleeve. Been almost. 10 years w/o a trophy. Now I know who Midnight must have felt win 4 SB's in 70's and then almost go 30 years before another one. Get spoiled after multiple years

She's like the mom with the biggest whore of a daughter but keeps on talking about the neighbors girl who comes home late and assumes she is sucking bf off. Denial and makes herself feel better about her princess

Last edited by a moderator:

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hoping Billy boy has some more tricks up his sleeve. Been almost. 10 years w/o a trophy. Now I know who Midnight must have felt win 4 SB's in 70's and then almost go 30 years before another one. Get spoiled after multiple years

She's like the mom with the biggest whore of a daughter but keeps on talking about the neighbors girl who comes home late and assumes she is sucking bf off. Denial and makes herself feel better about her princess

He had better figure something out because Brady's window is closing fast.

Midnight does have some good posts (not on this topic) but on other issues so I will certainly give her credit for those!

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The defense is much improved over recent years and if Gronk can finally stay healthy, I like their chances. Speaking of defense, I'm not sure what they really netted yesterday. Who gives up a 2nd round DE pick from only 2 years ago? Is Worthy really 'worthy'? And as for Bass, coming from a seriously awful defensive team and down on the depth chart, an undrafted rookie FA who has played in 2 games in 2 years..stick a fork in this guy. Unless BB has a magic potion for these guys especially Bass they might both be on the curb by the end of camp.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fin, if I answered your question, I'd be re-answering it. You haven't read much of what I wrote.

Good luck with your season and maybe your dolphins will get lucky.

2228.-Humans-Dolphins-Are-The-Only-Species-To-Have-Sex-For.jpg

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fin I'm sure you didnt watch the first SB with Rams, Pats were up 14-3 at half and by 14 points going into 4th quarter and I wont even go into the others, because you jumped on the troll train and dont know what your talking about. Seem like a good poster otherwise

Sonny I was just generalizing the fact that BB was well known especially from that time period for great half time adjustments which won them many games. Put two and two together but I never said that they pulled out EVERY win in the 2nd half. Wow do you guys get excited and defensive so fast....but speaking about the rams they did make complaints about the pats taping their super bowl walk through so maybe this is why they were able to have a great start in that particular game. Who knows just throwing this out there...at the same time I have never said that the pats haven't had some very good teams even during spygate I just think that they've had better teams after and still couldn't win the prize without the extra help. Call it trolling or whatever but I'm just discussing the topic I have no need to resort to slandering you guys.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fin, if I answered your question, I'd be re-answering it. You haven't read much of what I wrote.

Good luck with your season and maybe your dolphins will get lucky.

2228.-Humans-Dolphins-Are-The-Only-Species-To-Have-Sex-For.jpg

Well that's a bit of a cop out Homer. You have to know that BB wouldn't do something if it didn't work out to his advantage. Either way I don't need to beat a dead horse time to move on. I'm looking forward to game 1!

JasonCarrier

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about this...

You have 3 SB titles, correct?

Did you know that in every season in which you won the SB, you played someone in the post season that you played in the regular season?

First time around it was the Rams.

Second season it was the Colts.

Last time around it was the Steelers.

If not for film, you never would have made it to the SB.

You cheated to win titles. It's really that simple.

Its called scouting, and not to mention it is legal to use film for future games. ALL teams reference this and call it Coaching Film or Coaches Tape.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its called scouting, and not to mention it is legal to use film for future games. ALL teams reference this and call it Coaching Film or Coaches Tape.

You can blow that off if you want to, but if you record another teams signals in the regular season, then suddenly turn around and beat them in the post season - cheating helped.

Remember how we owned you on Halloween of 2004? I've never seen us play a better game. Yet suddenly you own us in the post season? I'm supposed to believe you didn't tape signals and cheat? Really?

You taped in the regular season to give you an advantage in the post season.

You went from winning 80% of your games in the post season down to winning 50%.

Yeah, the tapes helped.

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If your not cheating a little bit your not trying hard enough.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember how we owned you on Halloween of 2004? I've never seen us play a better game. Yet suddenly you own us in the post season? I'm supposed to believe you didn't tape signals and cheat? Really?

Cowher had signals taped too but wasn't smart enough to analyze them. One thing I like about hoodie is he watched film from like 4 am till bedtime. Student of the game and a great cheater. I think know that he and Kraft have hot gf's ( Bill's is way way to young, but $$$ signs have no age barrier) they aren't paying enough attention to the team. Brady is the only that cares, that he just stated that he has his hands on his center's ass more than his wife's. Atta boy Tom, glad your one that his priorities in order

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If your not cheating a little bit your not trying hard enough.

Tru dat Steve. When they made roids illegal some teams went into futility for like 30 years.

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Brady is the only that cares, that he just stated that he has his hands on his center's ass more than his wife's. Atta boy Tom, glad your one that his priorities in order

Now that's just wrong. I knew he was was too pretty to be straight.