• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pats accused of cheating again

JasonCarrier

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must be quite young then. Pats had many years of futility before landing BB and TB and becoming relevant. Enjoy the run, it never lasts forever, but it's sweet when it happens to your team.

You must be thinking about Schafer Stadium or Foxborogh because at Gillette their record has been stellar.

Also people forget BB took the Browns to their last playoff game.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must be thinking about Schafer Stadium or Foxborogh because at Gillette their record has been stellar.

Also people forget BB took the Browns to their last playoff game.

Whelp, since I didn't mention a stadium in my post, not sure what your getting at here. Just stated facts regarding relevancy of the team as a whole..:noidea:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You lost the Carolina game fair and squre, Sonny.

They lost and nothing can be done. Wouldn;t call it fair and square, cause they did throw a flag and everyone besides you can see it was blatant holding, prob worst I have seen in years, Not crying over spilled milk. But if they won that game, then Denver would have had to gone to NE for AFCG and who knows. Its history, you should learn about that

(Un)

Naturally Striped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cary Williams did back up his talk with that pick six. Granted it was the only good play the Eagles had throughout the entire first quarter.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jason, you can spin this all you want - in the end, the Patriots filmed other teams signals along with the situation, then made cut up tapes of those and showed them to the team.

It's a violation of the rules and it's how you won titles.

Were they caught and found guilty during SB run or were they caught exposed by Mangini) and found guilty in 07 season, please enlighten me?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bountygate? That was the Saints genius! If you're going to make a fucking argument have the right facts.

I think he meant Salary cap violations, big fine and loss of pick. Oh wait

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You ever seen any of their OL get called for holding? Neither have I. I did see Tom Brady get touched one time. He berated the refs for letting it happen then undressed his OL on the sidelines and threatened to quit if it ever happened again.

HD got team mixed up like Malibu. Manning 18 sacks, Brady 40 Omaha Omaha

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They lost and nothing can be done. Wouldn;t call it fair and square, cause they did throw a flag and everyone besides you can see it was blatant holding, prob worst I have seen in years, Not crying over spilled milk. But if they won that game, then Denver would have had to gone to NE for AFCG and who knows. Its history, you should learn about that

I can tell you that Gronk was backing up on his own and the ball was in the dirt - only a NE homer would think that ball was catchable.

You had your chance in Denver - and you blew it. Tom was overthrowing his WR's by 5-7 yards all game long. And that's WITH some horrible calls happening in the first quarter.

If you're only going to win SB's when you're playing all the games at home, it's going to be a while before your next ring.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/B]

Were they caught and found guilty during SB run or were they caught exposed by Mangini) and found guilty in 07 season, please enlighten me?

The rule against taping existed prior to the memo, Sonny.

And, Matt Walsh provided tapes that were pretty graphic about what the Pats were taping.

They were cheating the whole time and the commish wanted to let it go - IF your HC was smart enough to heed the memo...and he wasn't. He was either arrogant or stupid.

If he just listens to the memo, we never know about spygate.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must be quite young then. Pats had many years of futility before landing BB and TB and becoming relevant. Enjoy the run, it never lasts forever, but it's sweet when it happens to your team.

True Cali and I remember all those all too well. BB didnt start off to well going 5-11 and 0-2 with Bledsoe and film. Brady is 96-13 at home in reg season and even better in DEC. He also has the longest home streak and that will be tough to beat

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I do miss the ride.:bawling:

Steve think of both of our organizations to win 3SB's in 4 years in Free Agency era. Thats incredible. The teams in 70's and 80's had all the same players stay and so much easier

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can tell you that Gronk was backing up on his own and the ball was in the dirt - only a NE homer would think that ball was catchable.

You had your chance in Denver - and you blew it. Tom was overthrowing his WR's by 5-7 yards all game long. And that's WITH some horrible calls happening in the first quarter.

If you're only going to win SB's when you're playing all the games at home, it's going to be a while before
your next ring.

MA you cant be serious. Look at that clip a few pages back. Defender is wrapped all over Gronk pushing him back WOW Holding all day, even though PI could have been called

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rule against taping existed prior to the memo, Sonny.

And, Matt Walsh provided tapes that were pretty graphic about what the Pats were taping.

They were cheating the whole time and the commish wanted to let it go - IF your HC was smart enough to heed the memo...and he wasn't. He was either arrogant or stupid.

If he just listens to the memo, we never know about spygate.

You do know that Matt Walsh was let go years before he contacted Goodell. Never heard of a disgruntled worker?. I'm sure they were filming from day one, but Spygate was for the 07 season and so was the fine and first round draft pick

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you're only going to win SB's when you're playing all the games at home, it's going to be a while before your next ring.

Not so, I stated earlier that I watched that game and even though I am not a NE fan, I have been following pro football since the first SB, and I can say without a doubt, that was a blatant PI......
Those refs should be fired on the spot for being incompetent......Horrible call, but it is just one of many thousands of terrible and costly blunders by these part time refs, that the multi billion dollar NFL chooses to use instead of full time crews........just sayin'

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not so, I stated earlier that I watched that game and even though I am not a NE fan, I have been following pro football since the first SB, and I can say without a doubt, that was a blatant PI......
Those refs should be fired on the spot for being incompetent......Horrible call, but it is just one of many thousands of terrible and costly blunders by these part time refs, that the multi billion dollar NFL chooses to use instead of full time crews........just sayin'

Aint it OS anyone who thinks otherwise should never comment on FB. Oh wait you must be NE homer, oops not

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The world admits it. Tom Brady admitted it. Pats fans? "Brady singlehandedly almost carried us to the Super Bowl!" :L

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If not for other teams fans still bringing it up Pats fans wouldn't have to address bullshit comments like this! GO AWAY!!! I don't know any Pats fan that brings this up except for when people like you make these stupid comments. Worry about your own damn team, they have enough issues.

If you dont like what people post then why respond? Of course Patriot fans dont bring Spygate up. They are still in denial or just plain stupid. Comeon genius you are better then this. Just saying.

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The world admits it. Tom Brady admitted it. Pats fans? "Brady singlehandedly almost carried us to the Super Bowl!" :L

I mean really Hammerdown. Now you restrict me yet again and I cannot even make a new post?

I get it you dont like me. For whatever reason you have a hair across your ass about me. I have been banned from forums. You allow others who do far worse than me to spew bullshit and that is a fact.

I do not have a lot of time left in this world and nothing you can say or do matters. Just perma ban me so I cannot post anymore in any form. I hope that doing so will give you sort of satisfaction and make you feel like the higher power you seek to be.

I have made mistakes in my posts. I have also admitted it. I will not back down when I believe I am right. I have offered expert help to you in the issues that happen to this site and what does that get me?

Restricted.

I know this post will not last long and you will do whatever you need to do to look good and honestly I dont care. I wish this site and all that I have become friends to great fortune. I hope you all accomplish your goals and live a great life.

All my best SportsHoopla fan and friends. BF4L probably banned for life.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean really Hammerdown. Now you restrict me yet again and I cannot even make a new post?

I get it you dont like me. For whatever reason you have a hair across your ass about me. I have been banned from forums. You allow others who do far worse than me to spew bullshit and that is a fact.

He's upset because Sasquatch only speaks to you