• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Here we go off season again

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL is king because the draft probably attracts as much attention as most other playoff series in other sports.
True. The NFL draft routinely has higher ratings than the NBA finals.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True. The NFL draft routinely has higher ratings than the NBA finals.

Should be an interesting draft. When was the last time (if ever) that quarterback went 1, 2, and 3? Looks like it's going to go Williams, Maye, Daniels, right in order. Bears probably just have to pull the trigger and the Redskins and Patriots with new coaches are likely going to want their guy.

BeaReylo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
second half push to the NBA playoffs and March Madness
Tiger golfing this weekend
Combine in 2 weeks
Free agency signings a month out
MLB opening day 3/28
73 days until the draft

Plenty of sports to enjoy (plus hockey for those who care lol)
Hockeys the only other team sport I follow and even then sporadically. Though I have to say the NHL playoffs was very exciting last year and made the wait for NFL more palatable.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think on that list Higgins and Burns are going to be overpaid (Teams will want weapons for their new QB and probably like 5 will go in the 1st round). Chris Jones is gonna be 30.... I think the Chiefs should keep him and see if he'll take a home discount. He was a force in the playoffs and the Super Bowl. Teams really had no answer for him.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL is king because the draft probably attracts as much attention as most other playoff series in other sports.

Depends on your focus. I've been much more heavily invested in the NBA trade deadline and MLB offseason than the NFL once my teams were out. That said, I love the NFL (and NBA) drafts.

The draft is a huge, 3 day spectacle, even if day 3 coverage is typically awful. Can at least one of the networks cover the actual picks instead of continuing to talk about day 1 and 2, lol?

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take #10 for the Rams please and thank you.

NO YOU!

Given you guys are probably going to lose Baker, Winfield would be a great replacement... you guys somehow rebuilt insanely fast, have like no dead cap, and actually have money to acquire someone like Winfield... given you guys had an insane draft last year you can even take a QB of the future and still be competitive. Fuckin' Rams! Damn you guys!

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO YOU!

Given you guys are probably going to lose Baker, Winfield would be a great replacement... you guys somehow rebuilt insanely fast, have like no dead cap, and actually have money to acquire someone like Winfield... given you guys had an insane draft last year you can even take a QB of the future and still be competitive. Fuckin' Rams! Damn you guys!
Baker? The Rams don’t have a player named Baker.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baker? The Rams don’t have a player named Baker.

Oh you're right, I was getting mixed up with Buddha on the Cardinals... well either way Josh Johnson sucks so if the Rams got Winfield Jr. that'd be huge.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO YOU!

200w (6).gif