• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pats accused of cheating again

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not BB in drag or possibly Meatloaf?

0_22_Meatloaf_singer.jpg

My mistake .I guess.

Hey the actors from The Beast and the Beast

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welker didn't make the catch would've could've should have? Perhaps if they had the spygate advantage that year they would have stolen 10 more points and the game wouldn't have hinged on one play. That’s the point you keep missing!

Taping in the manor that the pats was doing was illegal the rule was there for a reason. If Belicheat felt that he could do it anywhere with success then why didn't he?

We've all answered your questions a million times you just don't want to acknowledge that your coach did it for a reason or why do it???

Welker didn't make the catch would've could've should have?

Well of the three it's "would" have...what if he would have?

the spygate advantage that year they would have stolen 10 more points and the game wouldn't have hinged on one play.

So the "spygate advantage" which you refuse to qualify in any manner, is now responsible for 10 more points in a game? Wow, no shit. Now I'm really perplexed as to how they went 18-0 the year they were caught.

We've all answered your questions a million times

Actually, you haven't. You've danced around it all like those who are convinced do but at least there's nothing left to say. Happy 2014 season...hope we embarrass you week one :suds:

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So why you gotta drag Palin into it? Oh, hold up, I get it, midnightangel is Sarah Palin, I can live w/that..................

carry on!

I was hopin' that wasn't lost!

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welker didn't make the catch would've could've should have?

Well of the three it's "would" have...what if he would have?

the spygate advantage that year they would have stolen 10 more points and the game wouldn't have hinged on one play.

So the "spygate advantage" which you refuse to qualify in any manner, is now responsible for 10 more points in a game? Wow, no shit. Now I'm really perplexed as to how they went 18-0 the year they were caught.

We've all answered your questions a million times

Actually, you haven't. You've danced around it all like those who are convinced do but at least there's nothing left to say. Happy 2014 season...hope we embarrass you week one :suds:

Homer before I answer your questions again answer me just this one. If spygate didn't help Belicheat in making a few extra big plays a game resulting in extra points for his team why would he have bothered to do it? Some pats fans consider him a genius so why would a genius not only waste resources on something that didn't help his team win but put his team at risk of severe penalties by the league? :L

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Homer before I answer your questions again answer me just this one. If spygate didn't help Belicheat in making a few extra big plays a game resulting in extra points for his team why would he have bothered to do it? Some pats fans consider him a genius so why would a genius not only waste resources on something that didn't help his team win but put his team at risk of severe penalties by the league? :L

Of course it helped, that's why it's against the rules and it's why he did it.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottom line is Pats had the lead in all 5 SB's ( pre 07 post 07 or whenever you want use) late in games to see vaunted D give up the leads in all 5 games ,losing last 2 with Giants scoring on last possessions to win both and first 3 to get into fg range and having AV knock all 3 down.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottom line is Pats had the lead in all 5 SB's ( pre 07 post 07 or whenever you want use) late in games to see vaunted D give up the leads in all 5 games ,losing last 2 with Giants scoring on last possessions to win both and first 3 to get into fg range and having AV knock all 3 down.

Bottom line, you haven't won a single SB outside of spygate.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey troll slayer when did they get caught during the SB run? I know they got pinched in 07, but dont remember before. I'm sure they were doing the same since BB got there but its ancient history, bottom line. Try living in the present and not 70s and last decade

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And in a lot of situations you dont play the SB opponent in the same season. What film did they use against Carolina and Philly?

JasonCarrier

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

7 years x 31 teams

That is 217 failures to win the SB

There must be teams pissed that they have to film from sanctioned areas, or with green vests on

JasonCarrier

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All teams still reference "Coaching Tape"

isnt that illegal? Seeing you are saying they are not supposed to do that.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And in a lot of situations you dont play the SB opponent in the same season. What film did they use against Carolina and Philly?

How about this...

You have 3 SB titles, correct?

Did you know that in every season in which you won the SB, you played someone in the post season that you played in the regular season?

First time around it was the Rams.

Second season it was the Colts.

Last time around it was the Steelers.

If not for film, you never would have made it to the SB.

You cheated to win titles. It's really that simple.

HUBSTER

I don't re-Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread seems to be stuck in some kind of a time warp.

Chasin' Utleys

Uber Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many of these were you alive for...cant take credit for something you weren't around for. I am a Celts fan and I don't claim all these banners, just the one I was alive for....

ALL of them................then again compared to most of you I' older'n dirt.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about this...

Did you know that in every season in which you won the SB, you played someone in the post season that you played in the regular season?

political-pictures-sarah-palin-whoosh.jpg

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about this...

They also used illegal film during the games that's why they managed to hang on or win so many close ones after halftime...big advantage or as some pats fans would say Belicheat's a genius!

Homer I'm still waiting for a response from my last questions...but of course you are ducking it.