• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patriots fans named "most hated fan base" in football...

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where I lived, out in the desert in North County, a typical February morning at 8am was 82F and not a cloud in the sky. A few years ago we set the all-time record for most consecutive days in Feb. over 90F. I loved every single day of it.

You can keep your "seasons" my friend.

Too hot out there, I prefer the strawberry zone myself. Couple miles inland, no A/C needed. Far enough inland not to be socked in by the marine layer, but close enough to enjoy the cooler temps.

Deacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe its a regional thing but after Philly I would have to say Saints fans are the most annoying fans in football.

They really think the Saints are a premiere franchise in the NFL and a perennial force to be reckoned with.

It's like to them all those years of the 'Aints just didn't happen...

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i grew for 10 years. hydro and soil. friend had a sick split attic set up...one for buds, one for babies.

worm casings, perilite, etc...i worked that shit.

why aren't you still doing it? lol

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Patriots aren't the most hated fan base but they are the most hated team and have the most hated coach?

Congratulations?

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I object!
Seahawk fans are known far and wide as the absolute worst fans regardless of which sport. We have worked long and hard for that recognition.
Example:
We are the best.
Marshawn is the best.
Pete is the best.
Russell is the best.
Our D is the best.
Paul Allen is the best.
The Clink is the loudest.
The VMAC is the finest practice facility in the league.
Our fans are the loudest.
Everyone wants to be a 12.

See? Even Midnight Angel would agree with me.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THe problem with this list is many Eagle fans are proud to be the most hated. The new stadium has a new vibe but the Vet was something else.

1. Monday night game against the 49ers some dude shooting flares across the stadium.

2. I went to a game when the old Cleveland Browns were in town and a school bus full of Browns fans pulled into the lot cheering and honking. Half the parking lot surrounded the bus and started rocking it back and forth to the point I thought it was gonna tip over. Some dude jump up on the hood then the roof and takes the huge Browns flag and lights it on fire running around the parking lot.

3. Someone made a mannequin of Troy Aikmann that was loaded with gun powder and it exploded in the parking lot like a ton of dynamite.

4. When Cowboy fans were peeing in the urinal people would run up behind them and start urinating on their legs.

I could go on and on with just disgusting nonsense. THe only one I have no issue with is throwing snow balls at a drunk, stumbling Santa while winning the final game and losing out on OJ Simpson. The fans were just furious and they have to witness an inebriated Santa.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably cuz they are cheaters!

I could actually see the Eagles being the most hated fans.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even dislike Pats fans. They have to deal with an onslaught of hatred that I will probably never understand, so I can understand why they're defensive.

That said, I don't see how so many of them can be so delusional about the whole deflategate thing. It's a nothing issue. I truly believe that. They beat my team in the superbowl, and I don't think deflated balls had anything to do with it. That said, there's no way that any rational human, pats fan or not, doesn't think that Brady knew exactly what was going on with the inflation of his game balls. It's pathetic that it's become this big of a deal, imo, but it's simply impossible for anybody with a single working brain cell to proclaim Brady to be innocent.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rocks propaganda is about as meaningful as Trumps political agenda.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Rock would jump on an airplane and fly as far South and West in this country as he can go then head straight to the nearest beach (preferably Ocean Beach of Pacific Beach) he'll never leave.

I've been (twice) and I left both times without hesitation.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe its a regional thing but after Philly I would have to say Saints fans are the most annoying fans in football.

They really think the Saints are a premiere franchise in the NFL and a perennial force to be reckoned with.

It's like to them all those years of the 'Aints just didn't happen...

Saints fans are unbearably obnoxious!

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't say I've ever met a Saints fan, not even when I was in the AF.

Sloppy drunk. Mouthy. Arrogant. Ugly as a bag of dicks. Obnoxious as hell.

Wait, did you say Saints or Pats?