• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patriots acquire Martellus Bennett

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what your posts has to do with mine:noidea:
Brady is an all time great player and will always be remembered as such. Most teams fans wouldn't feel the need to defend such a player since society has basically already done it. Kind of like with the Jeter example of being nothing but a slap hitter that some all too typical Boston fan brought up. No need to bother defending the great ones. They are winners for a reason and even though they have their warts, their positive attributes still shine through...insecurity I tells ya...
Sorry you don't see the correlation.
The difference with Brady fans is, daily we deal with the haters. Sure Brady and BB have brought some of it on themselves. So defending pick # 199 and by far the greatest to play in NE is pretty easy to do. Just keeping it all in perspective.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry you don't see the correlation.
The difference with Brady fans is, daily we deal with the haters. Sure Brady and BB have brought some of it on themselves. So defending pick # 199 and by far the greatest to play in NE is pretty easy to do. Just keeping it all in perspective.
I get the idea, but my point is I would read someone saying Brady sucks and just understand how absurd it is and not even feel the need to comment. Where he was drafted is meaningless after the first day of minicamp.
Now the cheating on the other hand...:D

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get the idea, but my point is I would read someone saying Brady sucks and just understand how absurd it is and not even feel the need to comment. Where he was drafted is meaningless after the first day of minicamp.
Now the cheating on the other hand...:D
The draft position is simply an artificial bar. However, when you look at all those drafted MUCH higher that year and those years since it certainley has weight. The majority are no longer in the league and the majority never came close to attaining what TB has. Good on him. If we didn't respond to the hate mail, Hammer woukd have to recycle his bath water.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing like hearing these Brady lovers go on their whiny little girl rants, while at the same admitting that Brady doesnt throw a good deep ball...

LOL....Thats the only point being made by the non-Brady Lovers in this thread

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing like hearing these Brady lovers go on their whiny little girl rants, while at the same admitting that Brady doesnt throw a good deep ball...

It's not really a big secret in or outside of foxboro

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excellent to see the Pats beef up their dink and strategy. Now they will have two giants running 15 yard patterns down the middle and two midgets running across the field on 5 yard slants to pick up many YACs. Hurray!

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem is that the Pats lack innovation, not that that is bad thing. If it ain't broke, don't fix it type mentality.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stock Wrongo used to talk about folks being legally retarded a lot. He must have been talking about you.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Another quality post by Dirt. So let's see that makes 0 quality posts for this year.

You know complaining about Brady not having the long ball is like saying a team has a shifty running back that makes people miss. But, damn we wish he could run over people and get tackled instead:scratch:

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another quality post by Dirt. So let's see that makes 0 quality posts for this year.

You know complaining about Brady not having the long ball is like saying a team has a shifty running back that makes people miss. But, damn we wish he could run over people and get tackled instead:scratch:

Huh?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll type nice and slow so you can keep up.
In one p I st you say Brady is over rated because of x,y,z...
In another post you say he sucks
In another post you say you think he's good but over rated.
In another you say he can't throw the long ball...
Face it you're all over the place. Being Hammer's lacky is a tough job.

So my comparison is as you say TB can't tgrow the long ball. However, he's effective on short passes and wins. But naturally he's over rated.

So this is like saying a RB that is shifty and makes players miss, goes for 1500 yards a year is good but in the mind of Dirt unless he can run over defenders he's over rated.

Dirt it's the off season. Slow down, take a breath and get hold of yourself. You're a mess man.

I'm going to pm Hammer. In the intrest of your health I want him to give you a vacation.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll type nice and slow so you can keep up.
In one p I st you say Brady is over rated because of x,y,z...
In another post you say he sucks
In another post you say you think he's good but over rated.
In another you say he can't throw the long ball...
Face it you're all over the place. Being Hammer's lacky is a tough job.

So my comparison is as you say TB can't tgrow the long ball. However, he's effective on short passes and wins. But naturally he's over rated.

So this is like saying a RB that is shifty and makes players miss, goes for 1500 yards a year is good but in the mind of Dirt unless he can run over defenders he's over rated.

Dirt it's the off season. Slow down, take a breath and get hold of yourself. You're a mess man.

I'm going to pm Hammer. In the intrest of your health I want him to give you a vacation.

LOL.....So Brady cant throw the deep ball?

Thats all you had to say, no need to tap dance around the issue and use awful RB analogies

Repeat after Dirt:

"I agree with Dirt, Brady doesnt throw an effective deep ball"

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.....So Brady cant throw the deep ball?

Thats all you had to say, no need to tap dance around the issue and use awful RB analogies

Repeat after Dirt:

"I agree with Dirt, Brady doesnt throw an effective deep ball"
Say after me "Daddy Hammer is proud of his DirtDirtDirt"

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's most amazing about Tom Brady is that he has thrown for 58,000 yards 5 yards at a time. You'd think his arm would have fallen off by now. :noidea: